PDA

View Full Version : time to trade

tora tora
01-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Pacers need more scoring options, Oneal was the only one to score double figures tonight, and it cost them the game.

Hicks
01-23-2004, 10:55 PM
:unimpressed:

Roaming Gnome
01-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Sleep it off...no need to trade anyone tonight!

We are not the 72-10 Bulls

beast23
01-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Pacers need more scoring options, Oneal was the only one to score double figures tonight, and it cost them the game.

Damn. Is that what one would call a knee-jerk reaction?

Pa was usually the level-headed one in the family. Maybe you should talk to Half-pint and cool off a little.

PaceBalls
01-23-2004, 11:04 PM
ya, that's what ya call a knee jerk reaction. lmao

gimme a break, they played a very good Rocket team. Pacers are still at the top of their game and top of the NBA. They are bound to lose one game every 12 or so :rolleyes:

birdman
01-23-2004, 11:15 PM
:rolleyes:
Are you serious?

DisplacedKnick
01-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Er, uh ... the Pacers have more scoring options than anyone in the league outside of Dallas and maybe Sacto.

But if you insist, let's deal Croshere and Harrington for KVH. He's a scoring option - not good for much else but he can score.

And yes, I've resigned myself to reality - we're never getting "cap healthy." I'll happily take Croshere off your hands if you give us something good to go along with him.

waxman
01-23-2004, 11:58 PM
We'll be alright

tora tora
01-24-2004, 02:17 AM
We'll be alright

not with Reggie Miller's reluctancy to shoot the damn basketball.. what happened to Miller time tonight?

tora tora
01-24-2004, 02:26 AM
Er, uh ... the Pacers have more scoring options than anyone in the league outside of Dallas and maybe Sacto.

But if you insist, let's deal Croshere and Harrington for KVH. He's a scoring option - not good for much else but he can score.

And yes, I've resigned myself to reality - we're never getting "cap healthy." I'll happily take Croshere off your hands if you give us something good to go along with him.

nah Van Horn is too soft... I'd like to see Corey Maggette playing on the team, with maybe Theo Ratliff starting at center to block shots with O'neal.

Anthem
01-24-2004, 04:12 AM
We've got "scoring options," they just can't score.

Don't have the numbers in front of me, but what do you figure Al, Artest, and Reggie shot tonight? It had to be awful.

Will Galen
01-24-2004, 04:42 AM
We've got "scoring options," they just can't score.

Don't have the numbers in front of me, but what do you figure Al, Artest, and Reggie shot tonight? It had to be awful.

Reggie shot 50%, but he only took 4 shots. Al was 3 of ten, I remember Artest took 18 shots but I think he only hit 4(?).

Ragnar
01-24-2004, 08:53 AM
Artest was 3-18 just terrible. Reggie should have shot more but he was being well defended. Giving Artest 18 shots last night was stupid. Fred Jones would have made more than 3 of 18. It was clear by the time he was 1-7 that he could not shoot last night so why did they keep throwing him the ball.

I am angry at Tins for giving it to him so many times but I know Rick calls the plays.

SycamoreKen
01-24-2004, 09:41 AM
Umm, as Bird once said, if your shot isn't there keep shooting until it is. I pnly saw the 4th quarter, but the shots Artest missed then were not bad, they just didn't go down. Like the first San Antonio game, it looked like we had brain cramps on our last couple of trips on offense.

What I saw of Al in the 4th quarter and the few other games I have seen, I reaaly believe we have to keep him. The defense he played at the end was awsome against Yao.

Unclebuck
01-24-2004, 03:06 PM
Sleep it off...no need to trade anyone tonight!

We are not the 72-10 Bulls

Classic response.

Tim
01-24-2004, 04:50 PM
If we are going to lose one game for every seven to eight we play, I can live with that.

Still, it was frustrating to listen to on the radio. Only a couple made free throws or buckets and we win.