PDA

View Full Version : Bowser's New Look

Trader Joe
11-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Yes, I knew its random and has little to nothing to do with the team, but I actually thought Bowser slimming down sent a decent message that the team is committed to this new athletic look. I know maybe I am reading too much into it, but oh well.

Oh BTW this doesn't change the fact that I would still trade him for a bag of chips.

Tony Valente
11-04-2006, 01:50 PM
I'd trade him for Marcus Camby ...

Kegboy
11-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Anybody got a picture? Even if he's slim again, I look at it like Apollo on BSG, there's a real lack of mental discipline there. :tsk:

Leisure Suit Larry
11-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Yes, I knew its random and has little to nothing to do with the team, but I actually thought Bowser slimming down sent a decent message that the team is committed to this new athletic look. I know maybe I am reading too much into it, but oh well.

Oh BTW this doesn't change the fact that I would still trade him for a bag of chips.

yeah you're reading too much in to it, its a mascot

MagicRat
11-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Anybody got a picture? Even if he's slim again, I look at it like Apollo on BSG, there's a real lack of mental discipline there. :tsk:

He looks just like he did before he got fat, except he's sporting a new number: K-9.

We also learned that Bird really is in charge. They showed a video of Boomer and Bowser in Bird's office and he gave the order that Bowser needed to slim down.............

Hicks
11-05-2006, 10:17 AM
He looks just like he did before he got fat, except he's sporting a new number: K-9.

We also learned that Bird really is in charge. They showed a video of Boomer and Bowser in Bird's office and he gave the order that Bowser needed to slim down.............

You're kidding.

MagicRat
11-05-2006, 10:25 AM
You're kidding.

About what? The video bit with Bird?

Hicks
11-05-2006, 10:42 AM
About what? The video bit with Bird?

I was thinking so, so I posted to try to get confirmation one way or another. I wish I'd seen it if true.

MagicRat
11-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Yes, it's true. Both mascots were sitting in his office. I don't remember exactly what he said, but basically he said Bowser needed to be more dedicated and in shape and he put Boomer in charge. It was pretty amusing.

Boomer and Bowser then went to the weight room. Bowser couldn't lift any of the weights so Boomer just locked him in the steam room and cranked it up. When Bowser came out he was slim again.

grace
11-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Had Boomer been doing his job as lead mascot he never would have let Bowser get so big in the first place. What's next? Are they going to put Freddie Fever on a diet too?

JayRedd
11-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Had Boomer been doing his job as lead mascot he never would have let Bowser get so big in the first place. What's next? Are they going to put Freddie Fever on a diet too?

This is just yet another example proving that Boomer will never be a good leader. He's overpaid and his best years are behind him. He's injury prone and can't rebound. Let's call Mike D'Antoni and trade him for the Phoenix Gorilla before he has no trade value left.

- Bball

(just kidding with you, dude)

LoneGranger33
11-05-2006, 05:16 PM
This is just yet another example proving that Boomer will never be a good leader. He's overpaid and his best years are behind him. He's injury prone and can't rebound. Let's call Mike D'Antoni and trade him for the Phoenix Gorilla before he has no trade value left.

- Bball

(just kidding with you, dude)

Hahahahaha...that gorilla is ****ing sweet though isn't he?

Kstat
11-05-2006, 05:28 PM
I liked his old look better......

http://vally8.free.fr/jeux/papermario/images/miniatures/bowser01_m.jpg