PDA

View Full Version : Question for our Pistons fans

Unclebuck
04-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Reading some of the postgame comments from Pistons players and some of the media hype, I am wondering if the Nets or the Pacers are the Pistons biggest rivals. I realize the Nets are the team that swept the Pistons last season and the Nets are on the schedule for Monday so they will be front and center for now, but in general who is a bigger rival.

whodean
04-30-2004, 09:44 AM
I think because we are in the same conference right now the Pacers are our biggest rival, but we hate Jersey just the same. Kidd kind of burns me with not having to pay any retribution at all for the wife beating thing, the media never talks about it. The cheap way they played in our last game with having to foul to get more than 70 points was really pretty hilarious.

TheSauceMaster
04-30-2004, 09:53 AM
why would the media wanna talk about 3 year old news ? I mean it's not like he is some U.S President :laugh:

MagicRat
04-30-2004, 09:56 AM
I think because we are in the same conference right now the Pacers are our biggest rival, but we hate Jersey just the same....

When exactly did the Nets move to the west?

:P

whodean
04-30-2004, 10:05 AM
I think because we are in the same conference right now the Pacers are our biggest rival, but we hate Jersey just the same....

OK smartass, same DIVISION.

MagicRat
04-30-2004, 10:06 AM

http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/trolls2.jpg

:devil: :P ;)

King Mob
05-01-2004, 11:10 AM
The Nets, but not by much. And only because RJ and Funion Martion keep running their yaps all the time, really.

MSA2CF
05-01-2004, 11:49 AM

:whoknows: :neutral:

Kstat
05-01-2004, 02:40 PM
On a hate scale, its New Jersey by a mile, even over LA. Because they just....will...not....shut.....the.....****....up. ....

Its going to be SO fun to watch those *******s squirm after we eliminate them. Of course, they'll use some excuse as to why they lost. They always do.

Roaming Gnome
05-01-2004, 03:26 PM
I have a Rasheeed Wallace question?

What is the white spot on the back of his head? My wife ask me about that everytime we see Detroit play and I was just as curious... At first I thought that it was just a spot of gray, then I got a closer look and thoght that it was a scar of some sort. I just came to the conclusion that I just dont know!

Hoop
05-01-2004, 03:50 PM

What is the white spot on the back of his head? My wife ask me about that everytime we see Detroit play and I was just as curious... At first I thought that it was just a spot of gray, then I got a closer look and thoght that it was a scar of some sort. I just came to the conclusion that I just dont know!

I think it's a birth mark, either that or a bird ***** on his head :devil:

fishman
05-01-2004, 04:21 PM

I'm not positive, but I think it's something to do with not having color pigment in that one spot on his head. Somewhat of a birthmark