PDA

View Full Version : Jackson to the Wizards?

Alpolloloco
10-31-2006, 10:24 AM
How about this trade:

Jackson
Harrison

for

Haywood
Hayes

Wizards are looking to dump Haywood, now Etan Thomas has won the battle for starting C. They will want a young big back, and in a certain way Harrison is a younger version of Haywood.
And in the meantime we dump Jackson who could be a good fit in Washington, and add Hayes who is a solid scorer from the bench.

!Pacers-Fan!
10-31-2006, 11:51 AM
no.

Alpolloloco
10-31-2006, 11:52 AM
yes.

spreedom
10-31-2006, 12:04 PM
I don't think the Wizards would even do that..

DisplacedKnick
10-31-2006, 12:17 PM
Are the Wizards changing their name back to The Bullets?

Robertmto
10-31-2006, 12:22 PM
LMAO - who told u we were dumping Haywood? I don't want the guy but he is our second best big. Michael Ruffin can't be a good backup for 20 minutes.

And we're not trading Hayes - the guy is good - he has just had some bad injuries.

Worst Trade Ever

Alpolloloco
10-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Worst Trade Ever

Are you referring to your own trade from a while back?

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=393803#post393803

what a pathetic trade that was, that's easily worse than my trade hahaha!

Robertmto
10-31-2006, 01:20 PM
my trade was for fun. If you couldn;t tell.

Stop stalking me.

Isaac
10-31-2006, 06:06 PM
No freakin way does either team do this.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Are the Wizards changing their name back to The Bullets?

LOL, HIL-A-RIOUS!! He took the fact that the Wizards used to be the Bullets and Stephen Jackson's shooting BULLETS out of a gun and made a joke about that. DID NOT see that one coming.

THIS IS A HORRIBLE TRADE

Shade
10-31-2006, 08:40 PM
Harrison > Haywood
Jack > Hayes

'nuff said.

Ron who?
10-31-2006, 09:36 PM
'nuff said.

thx for taking the only thing i got going for me while im posting...

although i do like the use and made a point fast and simple

SycamoreKen
11-02-2006, 02:55 AM
Nope

rexnom
11-02-2006, 08:00 AM
Are you guys kidding? Jack is a great defender and a great scorer. And I really think this non-tolerance thing will do wonders for him and his career.

wintermute
11-07-2006, 10:33 AM
i think the wiz will be pretty eager to trade haywood now.

on the whole, it's pretty good for us. harrison might have more potential, but at this point it seems to me that harrison's best case scenario is brendan haywood level. and hayes has upside too - it's just that his injury history raises warning bells.

jax is solid, but it's not like he's indispensable. replacing him with less experienced players like marquis and hayes may hurt in the short run, but i don't think it would be for long. and having a legitimate rotation big in haywood has got to be better than can't-stay-on-the-floor hulk harrison.

ajbry
11-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Well, this is a very pertinent example of the difference between the 2nd best player in NBA history (our GM) against a disillusioned Jack hater.

This trade might just be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. No way in hell would the Pacers even consider it.

AesopRockOn
11-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Hayes is weak.

Young
11-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Well, this is a very pertinent example of the difference between the 2nd best player in NBA history (our GM) against a disillusioned Jack hater.

This trade might just be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. No way in hell would the Pacers even consider it.

You think the Pacers don't consider this? Ha. I would hope they would jump all over this.

About anyone other than Stephen Jackson fans would take Jarvis Hayes over SJ. Hayes is cheaper, pretty good already, and has upside. Hayes also doesn't find trouble off or on the court either from what I know. Jackson is the better player but when you consider his salary and issues off/on the court you take Hayes.

As for Harrison and Haywood, Haywood is better. Neither is very good, but Haywood is defiantly better. He can be a starter in the NBA and is one of those few centers who are not overpaid. Haywood is actually a bargain when you look at what other centers are getting paid. (Memo OKur, Adonal Foyle, etc.)