PDA

View Full Version : When I got my mail today I almost puked (part 2).......

MagicRat
04-29-2004, 06:52 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/BadBoys.jpg

:puke:

Kstat
04-29-2004, 06:58 PM
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

DAMN RIGHT WE ARE! Go :pistons:

Hey, JO had his turn last issue, its OUR turn now....

and thnx for the new avatar magicrat..... ;)

indygeezer
04-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Wll, here's hoping Detroit has a much luck re-instating that nickname as we did last year. What with the way the refs and media went looking for us. I just think the same treatment should be in order for the Pistonss. It can start anytime now, thanky . :D ;) :D

ROCislandWarrior
04-29-2004, 07:08 PM
lol at Rips Bulging Bicep

I'm sorry, Rip just isn't intimidating
Thatís like if they were to have Ron, Al and Reggie there

Other than that, the cover looks good

Hoop
04-29-2004, 07:11 PM
Why does Ben wear those stupid things on his biceps?

Kstat
04-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Wll, here's hoping Detroit has a much luck re-instating that nickname as we did last year. What with the way the refs and media went looking for us. I just think the same treatment should be in order for the Pistonss. It can start anytime now, thanky . :D ;) :D

The name fits detroit always has, always will. It never fit Indiana, nevermind the fact their players were too inexperienced to use it to their advantage. That was like the Indiana Pavers dubbing themselves "showtime 2"......

Kstat
04-29-2004, 07:14 PM

Why does reggie wear those stupid things on his wrists....

ROCislandWarrior
04-29-2004, 07:15 PM

Thank You Isiah Thomas :devil:

ROCislandWarrior
04-29-2004, 07:16 PM

I guess you could say the same thing about alot of players

Kstat
04-29-2004, 07:17 PM

such as?

BillS
04-29-2004, 07:19 PM

such as?

Err ... Hamilton in the picture up top?

ROCislandWarrior
04-29-2004, 07:21 PM
why does iverson wear that damn "cast" on his arm?
why does Francis wear the same thing?
why does Tmac wear that sleve on his leg?
Why does Kobe wear that band on his leg?
why do players on the bench wear headbands?

why???

Shade
04-29-2004, 07:36 PM
This Pistons team couldn't hold the orginal one's jock when it comes to the "Bad Boys." :rolleyes:

Kstat
04-29-2004, 07:38 PM
This Pistons team couldn't hold the orginal one's jock when it comes to the "Bad Boys." :rolleyes:

Never said they could. They would need to go to oh, three NBA finals, win two of them and appears in five straight ECFs to even VALIDATE a comparison....

If they won the title this year, I still wouldn't mention them in the same breath.

However, Bad Boys II doesn't mean I compare the quality of both teams, just the style.

ROCislandWarrior
04-29-2004, 07:41 PM

Never said they could. They would need to go to oh, three NBA finals, win two of them and appears in five straight ECFs to even VALIDATE a comparison....

If they won the title this year, I still wouldn't mention them in the same breath.

However, Bad Boys II doesn't mean I compare the quality of both teams, just the style.

All Pacer fans want is ONE title!

Detroit fans are greedy! :devil:

Kstat
04-29-2004, 07:48 PM

All Pacer fans want is ONE title!

Detroit fans are greedy! :devil:

We waited over 31 years for title #1......nevermind I was seven at the time.....

You're damn right I'm greedy. I want 6 or 7 more...

Hicks
04-29-2004, 08:16 PM

Why are you answering a question with a question?

Suaveness
04-29-2004, 08:40 PM

Hicks, in my parts, Detroit fans are thought of as stupid. ;)

Kegboy
04-29-2004, 11:06 PM

Bad Boys II was an awful movie. The first was awesome, but come on. The whole cadaver thing was just absurd.

:P

As for the cover, that's why I let my subscription lapse a few months back. :dance: :pepper:

BigMac
04-30-2004, 10:18 AM

The better question for Reggie would be, "Why does he wear those things on his fingers with his number on them?

To answer the previous questions: Wallace wears those on his arms so that his arms look bigger than they already are.

Reggie wears those things on his wrist for sweat (and probably because he's worn them all his career). Haven't you seen him at the free throw line wiping sweat off of his (usually) bald head just before the free throw? It actually serves a physical purpose. With Wallace, it solves an intrinsic purpose to intimidate his foes. Not that his hair wouldn't already do the trick.

NewYawk
04-30-2004, 11:02 AM
lol at Rips Bulging Bicep

I'm sorry, Rip just isn't intimidating
That’s like if they were to have Ron, Al and Reggie there

Other than that, the cover looks good

Agreed. Rip Hamilton is about as intimidating as a wet fart.

bulletproof
04-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Bad Boys II was an awful movie. The first was awesome, but come on. The whole cadaver thing was just absurd.

Michael Bay doesn't make good films. "Bad Boys" and "Bad Boys II" are both big budget Hollywood tripe. All flash and special effects with no real substance.

Hmm...

I guess the comparison to Detroit is accurate. Poseurs. :rolleyes:

As for the cover, where's Sheed?

Hicks
04-30-2004, 11:25 AM

Michael Bay doesn't make good films. "Bad Boys" and "Bad Boys II" are both big budget Hollywood tripe. All flash and special effects with no real substance.

You know you don't have to rip other's personal tastes every chance you get. :unimpressed:

bulletproof
04-30-2004, 11:32 AM

You know you don't have to rip other's personal tastes every chance you get. :unimpressed:

And you don't have to call me out like an old school marm every chance you get. I was setting up my point. I'm quite sure Kegboy doesn't really care what I think about his taste in movies. And guess what? I'm okay with that.

Hicks
04-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Excuse me. What an *** I am for calling someone out when I think they're being a jerk. I'll go back in my cave now. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm done. And I don't want to start a "fight". It just burns me and I feel the need to say something. I've said it, I'm done, I'm moving on now. Just explaining myself.

MagicRat
04-30-2004, 12:07 PM
I'm trying to work out the equation here, but I'm having trouble....

Hicks' personal opinion that bp is being a jerk > bp's personal opinion that Michael Bay makes bad movies < Kegboy's personal opinion that Michael Bay made 1 good movie and a bad sequel :devil: :evillaugh: :sarcasm: ;) :P :hippie:

Back on the original topic: In all fairness to the Pistons, their cover is much less nauseating than the subject of When I got my mail today I almost puked (part 1)........
http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/ITESPN.jpg

:puke:

Uh, that would be a resounding no for Steph and Isiah. TBD for "Can anyone?".......

Suaveness
04-30-2004, 12:59 PM

:P

As for the cover, that's why I let my subscription lapse a few months back. :dance: :pepper:

WHAT??? ARE YOU KIDDING??? BBII was AWESOME. Anything that has Will Smith is worth watching. :dance:

indygeezer
04-30-2004, 01:07 PM
WHAT??? ARE YOU KIDDING??? BBII was AWESOME. Anything that has Will Smith is worth watching. :dance:

The Wild Wild West????

Suaveness
04-30-2004, 01:09 PM

The Wild Wild West????

I LOVED IT!! It was VERY cheesy, but HILARIOUS! :dance:

Stryder
04-30-2004, 01:32 PM

The Wild Wild West????

I LOVED IT!! It was VERY cheesy, but HILARIOUS! :dance:\

Wild Wild West was horrible. Want to bring up any other "good" Will Smith movies?

He's as overrated as Julia Roberts is....

Kegboy
04-30-2004, 01:45 PM

And you don't have to call me out like an old school marm every chance you get. I was setting up my point. I'm quite sure Kegboy doesn't really care what I think about his taste in movies. And guess what? I'm okay with that.

:cry:

;)

:hug:

[edit] Oh wait, I don't want Francisco Elson to call me gay. Better change that last smilie to:

:buddies:

Kstat
04-30-2004, 02:36 PM
WildWildWest sucked.

That said, Bad Boys II was one of the best movies I saw in 2003. It was better than BadBoys I, and I LOVED that movie.

Kstat
04-30-2004, 02:38 PM

Of course he does. He just wouldn't be the same Bulletproof if he had any class......

bulletproof
04-30-2004, 02:56 PM

Of course he does. He just wouldn't be the same Bulletproof if he had any class......

And you just wouldn't be the same Kstat if you could come up with an original thought.

Shade
04-30-2004, 02:58 PM
This thread is degenerating into a flamefest.