PDA

View Full Version : Croshere rookie and JO "traded to" cards

Robertmto
10-29-2006, 12:22 PM
I got a Austin Croshere rookie card and a Jermaine O'Neal "traded to" card. Just wondering if there are any websites I could go to to see if they have any value?

Leisure Suit Larry
10-29-2006, 01:04 PM
They don't, I mean they're just normal cards right? Seriously you could get maybe $.25 or $.50 for them. That's how much cards are worth.

Robertmto
10-29-2006, 10:25 PM
What do you mean normal?

They're in mint condition if that helsp anything.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-29-2006, 10:55 PM
I mean just like common cards, not inserts or whatever they call them now. Plus what most of us call mint condition is not what collectors call mint condition. Cards just aren't worth much, especially from that time period.

lumber man
10-30-2006, 06:19 AM
basketball cards just aren't worth much, some jordan's can be worth some nice bucks. but, i would be suprised if you got more than a buck or two for any j.o. or croshere card. last time i checked mine i got a bball card magazine it had pretty much everything that i had in it.

Robertmto
10-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Iight - thanks guys.

sweabs
10-30-2006, 03:00 PM
I have thousands of hockey cards still back at home from when I was a kid. I know there are some good ones in there too (I used to save up my allowance each week to buy a special card along with my normal pack). Anyway - is there a free service out there to check how much cards are worth?

Leisure Suit Larry
10-30-2006, 06:35 PM
no you have to pay to use beckett online

SycamoreKen
11-02-2006, 02:48 AM
basketball cards just aren't worth much, some jordan's can be worth some nice bucks. but, i would be suprised if you got more than a buck or two for any j.o. or croshere card. last time i checked mine i got a bball card magazine it had pretty much everything that i had in it.

That is true. You can get autographed J.O. insert cards down here pretty cheap. I also saw a Reggie rookie card the other day that was marked down.