PDA

View Full Version : Al says: "Let Artest start"

Hicks
01-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Even though it's already a dead issue to me, I think that speaks volumes about Al Harrington right now.

1 hour and a half before tipoff they had Ron penned to sit, but then 30 minutes before the game he decided to play, and Carlisle was going to leave Al in the starting 5 tonight. Al said to put Ron back in. Wow. :)

Anthem
01-23-2004, 09:23 PM
:sniff: Baby Al is growing up.... :sniff:

efx
01-23-2004, 10:56 PM
I call this true team chemistry. This is why I'm confident this year that this year is going to be great for them.

tora tora
01-24-2004, 02:14 AM
Ron Artest couldn't put in the ocean tonight, his horrid shooting cost them the game, he should have sat it out and let Al Harrington start with Austin Croshere putting in about 30 minutes off the bench.

bulletproof
01-24-2004, 02:44 AM
Ron Artest couldn't put in the ocean tonight, his horrid shooting cost them the game.

Pacers need more scoring options, Oneal was the only one to score double figures tonight, and it cost them the game.

NASA loses contact with Mars Roverócosts Pacers the game.

Natston
01-24-2004, 02:46 AM
Ron Artest couldn't put in the ocean tonight, his horrid shooting cost them the game.

Pacers need more scoring options, Oneal was the only one to score double figures tonight, and it cost them the game.

I smell some lawsuits cookin'... :devil:

Anthem
01-24-2004, 04:19 AM

You're only saying that cause he's black... oh wait wrong thread.

Seriously, I would have sat Artest all of tonight. Not because he played poorly (although he certainly could have shot better), but because we need him healthy and banging with the Rockets isn't the best way to heal.

indygeezer
01-24-2004, 06:41 AM
Al says to start Ron and keep the rotations intact. Does that sound like somebody demanding to be traded so they can start?

I hope that all the yokels who believed that myth will now STFU.

Natston
01-24-2004, 01:15 PM

You're only saying that cause he's black... oh wait wrong thread.

No it's because we should have won that game. With all those things factoring in, I think we have a pretty strong case... :unimpressed: