PDA

View Full Version : Nephew at Fan Jam

IndyHoosier
10-20-2006, 06:55 PM
My brother took my nephew to the Fan Jam and he got selected to be the "coach" of the white team. He called the Pacer's front office to see if they had any pictures and they sent him this. I was at the game, but wasn't with them so you can imagine my amazement when I saw him get chosen by Boomer! Pretty Cool!

imawhat
10-20-2006, 07:04 PM
That is a great shot! Thanks for posting it.

Hicks
10-20-2006, 07:48 PM
He can tell his grandchildren he got his picture taken with Sean Lampley. ;)

Seriously though, that's a very cool picture; something to hold onto for sure. I was at the Fan Jam too and I do remember seeing him sitting with the players.

Lord Helmet
10-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Tinsley smilies!

Good picture, too.

IndyHoosier
10-20-2006, 08:22 PM
I have some terrible video of him coaching here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0LtgnD65OY

No Sound, Poor Quality
You've been warned!!!!

AesopRockOn
10-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Nice look Maceo!

Trader Joe
10-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Look at that depressive, cancer of Jamaal Tinsley. (/sarcasm)

IndyHoosier
10-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Look at that depressive, cancer of Jamaal Tinsley. (/sarcasm)

It feels good to see him smile, doesn't it?

ABADays
10-20-2006, 11:24 PM
What a great memory for him.

Jermaniac
10-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Wow Jamaal took a picture with a young kid, I bet he was pouting about it after. Look at that big smile on his face, so fake. Pouting. Yes pouting.

Naptown_Seth
10-20-2006, 11:31 PM
My brother took my nephew to the Fan Jam and he got selected to be the "coach" of the white team. He called the Pacer's front office to see if they had any pictures and they sent him this. I was at the game, but wasn't with them so you can imagine my amazement when I saw him get chosen by Boomer! Pretty Cool!
Dude, I have a killer photo of that kid. Give me a second.

...okay, here you go. This is a 1/3rd size. I'd be happy to get you the larger copy if you'd like. Just let me know.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/Naptown_Seth/FanJam_kid.jpg

I almost posted that in the FanJam photos just because he's in action doing some apparently intense coaching. I was just trying to get a good shot of White and pick up that moment.

IndyHoosier
10-20-2006, 11:41 PM

...okay, here you go. This is a 1/3rd size. I'd be happy to get you the larger copy if you'd like. Just let me know.

I almost posted that in the FanJam photos just because he's in action doing some apparently intense coaching. I was just trying to get a good shot of White and pick up that moment.

Perfect. I would love to get the larger copy for my brother. My email is jpayton@hotmail.com

Thanks Alot

sweabs
10-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Naptown - what a great picture you caught there. Makes me laugh and smile.

PacerPerspective
10-21-2006, 12:05 AM
That's awesome...must have been the night of his life :)

Naptown_Seth
10-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Perfect. I would love to get the larger copy for my brother. My email is jpayton@hotmail.com

Thanks Alot
Okay, it should be on its way. Let me know if it comes through fine since its around 3 Meg. Photobucket won't let me put it up there, but I could upload to Yahoo if it doesn't go through by email.

Also I went back and looked for others with him in them. I found 2-3 where he's in focus on the bench next to Chuck, Armstrong, and some of the other coaches. In one photo it looks like the coaches were giving him some game advice before the tip. :)

If the first comes through I'll send copies of those out too.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2006, 02:41 AM
That is very very cool. Congrats to the kid.

ABADays
10-21-2006, 06:47 PM

That is an AWESOME photo Naptown!

317Kim
10-21-2006, 09:06 PM
That's amazing! I love that picture too.

I've got to admit, I'm very jealous ;)

MunciePacerBabe
10-21-2006, 09:19 PM
I saw that little guy get selected at the Fan Jam and watched him throughout the game. He was adoarable! :) He was really into the game. The memories for him and for your family....WOW!!
I was hoping that his family moved to the opposite side of the court to get to watch him, as he was picked from the side the teams were on. I was on the opposite side of the team down on the floor and really, really enjoyed watching your nephew get into the game and interact with the team. Harrington was great with him!! The guys on the team were getting a kick out of him! I probably would have peed my pants at my age now if I had gotten selected to help "coach" the team. He was very composed for his age. Congrats to having a cute little dude for a nephew!

By the way...that picture of him was very indicative of how he was throughout Fan Jam (not just a lucky shot). He never missed a beat!

Naptown_Seth
10-22-2006, 08:46 PM
That is an AWESOME photo Naptown!
That's why you shoot 400 per event. :D

The didn't make the cut pile is stacked pretty high.

BTW, for those that don't remember the kid-coach last year on that end got to come out and give some FT advice to Tinsley at the end of the game. Pacers are very good with this kinda stuff.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/Naptown_Seth/FanJam2005.jpg

Pacemate Voyeur
10-22-2006, 08:55 PM
That's great! Thanks for posting the photos to both of you.