PDA

View Full Version : If the pacers play the heat in round 2...when would the possible date be for mia

JOneal7
04-28-2004, 01:08 AM
I need to know this because i'm going to drive down there for game 3 and 4 in miami (PLEASE WIN HEAT!) and i have to take a week off from work. So can anyone give me an idea of the dates? i have to let them know a week in advance of when i need off :(...
thanks!

Suaveness
04-28-2004, 02:16 AM
it depends on when the series finishes. likely saturday, monday, or wednesday. But don't quote me.

Unclebuck
04-28-2004, 08:52 AM
Well there are a lot of factors in work here. Who knows when Miami's arena is booked for some concert or whatever.

But we do know game one will either be next Tuesday or next Thursday.

Tues - 1
Thurs - 2
Sat - 3
Mon - 4
Wed - 5
Fri - 6
Sun -7

Of course the bold games are at Miami. if the series starts Thursday just move everything back two days.

This is just an educated guess

ChicagoJ
04-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Well there are a lot of factors in work here. Who knows when Miami's arena is booked for some concert or whatever.

But we do know game one will either be next Tuesday or next Thursday.

Tues - 1
Thurs - 2
Sat - 3
Mon - 4
Wed - 5
Fri - 6
Sun -7

Of course the bold games are at Miami. if the series starts Thursday just move everything back two days.

This is just an educated guess

Since Game #7 of the Miami/NO series is scheduled for next Tuesday (and that was also the date of a Pacers/Celtics Game #7, I'm penciling in games at The Fieldhouse on Thursday and Saturday. Games #3 and #4 would be in Miami - probably Monday and Wednesday. Game #5 in Indy on Friday.

That also works because I'll get to all three games in Indy. Otherwise, I'm going to have to do a lot of extra driving.

:sleep: