PDA

View Full Version : If you had to pick one...

flakcatcher
10-20-2006, 12:07 AM
So you knew for sure you were going to be stuck with him for five years, no questions asked. You were just stuck with him, period. No hope of a trade, a cut, nothing.

Who would you rather it be?

My thoughts: Jamaal. Both are equally questionable attitude-wise, but Jamaal has more raw talent. Neither is a good idea, but if I was stuck with one, I'd rather be stuck with the one with the most potential to help the team win.

Destined4Greatness
10-20-2006, 12:10 AM
Jackson. Because he will play 82 games each season, Its doubtful whether or not Jamaal would play 82 games for those 5 seasons.

Bball
10-20-2006, 12:47 AM
I think I will agree with Destined's logic on this one.

If I was coach, I don't trust Tinsley to stay healthy or find his way onto the inactive list for one reason or the other so, given your rules, I'd have to take Sjax who at least would almost always be available to me to put on the court at my call.

But the question is really like asking "Do you want kicked in the right testicle or the left testicle?"

-Bball

Leisure Suit Larry
10-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Hopefully both. Where's that option??

10-20-2006, 03:42 AM
Where is the "none of them" option?

NorCal_Pacerfan
10-20-2006, 03:52 AM
Jackson - no doubt about it. Jackson might be a little bit of trouble, but he plays, and he plays hard. He has passion for the game, he scores, and he's a work horse. He's healthy and reliable. Nuf said.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-20-2006, 08:33 AM
Well no matter what I'd get used to Tinsley. I doubt Jackson is going anywhere anytime soon either.

grace
10-20-2006, 01:08 PM
I was going to vote for Jamaal, but since he tends to be hurt a lot I decided I'd sell the team instead.

timid
10-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Jackson - no doubt about it. Jackson might be a little bit of trouble, but he plays, and he plays hard. He has passion for the game, he scores, and he's a work horse. He's healthy and reliable. Nuf said.

I'm actually looking for the "both" option also, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Jackson for this same reason......

BlueNGold
10-20-2006, 06:36 PM

...and with all that considered and more...I pick Tinman.

wintermute
10-20-2006, 08:16 PM
ditto for tinman. like it or not, right now he's our best point guard. i wouldn't trade him unless we have another pg lined up.

sjax is a lot more replaceable. in fact, in our lineup right now, i could see rawle or flight taking his spot within a few years.

BlueNGold
10-20-2006, 08:25 PM
ditto for tinman. like it or not, right now he's our best point guard. i wouldn't trade him unless we have another pg lined up.

sjax is a lot more replaceable. in fact, in our lineup right now, i could see rawle or flight taking his spot within a few years.

I could see Rawle taking his spot next week.

ALF68
10-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Tins because the Pacers are thin at the PG spot. Jax is more trouble than he is worth.