PDA

View Full Version : Trouble?

MagicRat
04-27-2004, 11:40 PM
http://www.indystar.com/articles/0/141858-2940-102.html

Shade
04-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Jeez, why would either of them need a discount to begin with? :confused:

Anyway, I don't think there's anything to worry about here.

MagicRat
04-27-2004, 11:43 PM
You'd think Ron would've told them that if they got a part-time job there (or Circuit City) they could get a discount ...

PaceBalls
04-27-2004, 11:46 PM
I wonder how much they paid Ron per hour... lol. He is a cool guy, imagine showing up for work at the best buy and labeling crap with Ron Artest :))

Roaming Gnome
05-01-2004, 01:07 AM
Actually there was an update to this story that ran on RTV6 news today stating that Tinsley and Jones were being asked to be "questioned" a second time because Best Buy security tapes showed Tinsley in the store 3 different times Monday.

RTV6 News- ABC Indianapolis (http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/3256943/detail.html)

Southside_Pacer
05-01-2004, 01:32 AM
Most important part of that story:

Police have so far labeled Tinsley and Jones as victims of a crime, and interviewed the players for three hours Tuesday at Conseco Fieldhouse about the incident.

TheSauceMaster
05-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Of course there gonna say there victims til they gather proof that supports if they knew or they didn't know what was going on. I am not saying they are guilty but it sures doesn't look good that Jamal Tinsley was caught on secruity camera's 3 times the same day this all happened.

Southside_Pacer
05-01-2004, 02:07 AM
Of course there gonna say there victims til they gather proof that supports if they knew or they didn't know what was going on. I am not saying they are guilty but it sures doesn't look good that Jamal Tinsley was caught on secruity camera's 3 times the same day this all happened.

You read too much into it. :rolleyes:

TheSauceMaster
05-01-2004, 02:17 AM

You read too much into it. :rolleyes:

I will bite my lip on what I really want to say , lets just say your about to get a ear full if you don't lay off me.

I have been trying my best today to be more friendly and less abrasive , after all I am allowed to offer my opinion on what I think of a situation. Last time I checked opinions are like ******** , everyone has one .

Southside_Pacer
05-01-2004, 03:28 AM
I will bite my lip on what I really want to say , lets just say your about to get a ear full if you don't lay off me.

I have been trying my best today to be more friendly and less abrasive , after all I am allowed to offer my opinion on what I think of a situation. Last time I checked opinions are like ******** , everyone has one .

Do what you like. I don't know what me saying you're reading too much into Tinsley going to a Best Buy three times during the course of a day has to do with your response though.