PDA

View Full Version : The ABA Draft Schedule

Jose Slaughter
10-17-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm not clear on all the details yet but heres the plan.

We will start the draft at approximately 12:00 noon on Saturday October 21st.

Each evened number round will be random, followed by a round in reverse order.

Each "owner" will have 24 hours to make his selection. The clock starts when the person selecting ahead of you, post his choice.

If someone takes longer than 12 hours on 3 or more picks then I will address it with that person via a PM.

The season starts on the 31st. If we get into the weekend of the 28th & it looks like we might not get done then I'll ask that everyone double their efforts to get thru the last remaining rounds.

If you select a player that has already been choosen, you will be permitted to pick again but the draft will continue on as scheduled. We will not go back & change selections made following your pick.

As with crying in baseball, there is no whining in fantasy sports. If you have a problem about something, let me know & I'll address it.

Raskolnikov
10-17-2006, 12:17 PM
No whining? Come on......;)

Just one thing, Jose: don't forget about the 7 hour time difference.

bulldog
10-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Great, everything looks fantastic. Thanks for all the effort.

I was just wondering, is it possible to get the draft order relatively soon? Want to plan out my picks.

Excited to start.

Jose Slaughter
10-17-2006, 12:49 PM
No whining? Come on......;)

Just one thing, Jose: don't forget about the 7 hour time difference.

Thats why we have a 24 hour draft clock.

We have, I think, 3 guys outside the States.

Mourning
10-17-2006, 03:57 PM
I would really appreciate it if we could get the drafting positions at thursday at the latest. My schedule from friday to sunday is fully stuffed!

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Jose Slaughter
10-17-2006, 04:37 PM
I would really appreciate it if we could get the drafting positions at thursday at the latest. My schedule from friday to sunday is fully stuffed!

Regards,

How about later tonight!

Let me get the kid to bed & I'll have the entire draft order posted sometime late tonight.

Mourning
10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
How about later tonight!

Let me get the kid to bed & I'll have the entire draft order posted sometime late tonight.

Your the best! ;)

Regards,