PDA

View Full Version : For Pacer Fans, In Regard To Bashers Trying To Get On Your Nerves

Millerartest
04-27-2004, 06:46 PM
Though I don't post that often, I often check this site and continue to come back because its the one place where I can hear intelligent comments from others who are Indiana Pacers basketball fans.

It seems obvious to me, as I'm sure it does to all of you, when outsiders post to intentionally get on your nerves. I think all this pride fighting is just plain silliness. If people are genuinely interested in something, like why Artest is a great defender, that's different. If people just want to rag on Artest and the team, then the best solution is to ignore them. People who read and post here know who the actual fans are, and those with a genuine interest. Instead of riling up the bashers, the best solution is probably to ignore them.

If the Pacers win the NBA championship, the bashers will continue to bash. It doesn't matter what you say to them or what the Pacers prove. They're just bored and looking for a place to take out their boredom, fears, frustration. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be allowed to post, but just ignore someone if they're being a basher. It makes the board look more respectable, and it makes them look more foolish. What these people want is to get under people's skin and to generate a lot of responses. If no one responds, they will eventually give up and move on.

BillS
04-27-2004, 06:48 PM
Just
Ignore
Flames

...or should I bring that up over here? :angel: