PDA

View Full Version : the game on tv tonight

pacers20
10-16-2006, 12:41 PM
is it

ChicagoJ
10-16-2006, 12:46 PM
League Pass only (presumably DirecTV only) - channel 752.

JBones19
10-16-2006, 12:46 PM
I dunno if anyone has posted this yet or not, but DirectTV IS doing the free League Pass for the pre-season like they did last year. So if you have DirectTV, it is.

-J

Jay beat me

BoomBaby33
10-16-2006, 01:01 PM
I dunno if anyone has posted this yet or not, but DirectTV IS doing the free League Pass for the pre-season like they did last year. So if you have DirectTV, it is.

-J

Jay beat me

Thanks jbone, and Jaysection. The second game was on and everybody was talking about it like they were watching it, but it wasnt on 646, 648 or 663. I will check 752 this time.

BB33

ChicagoJ
10-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Yes, it was on.

Just like the last game, this won't be a "FSI" broadcast. It will be the in-house video feed and Mark & Slick on a simulcast.

ABADays
10-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Is League Pass only on DirectTV? NBATV isn't doing it?

BoomBaby33
10-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Yes, it was on.

Just like the last game, this won't be a "FSI" broadcast. It will be the in-house video feed and Mark & Slick on a simulcast.

Thats what everybody was talking about on the game thread, but I couldnt find it. I will check it out tonight.

Thanks again.

BTW - love your avatar - im a huge Steeler fan as well (since the 70's) - steeler fans can get lynched around here these days after Jerome's fumble and Bens "tackle". Since im a big Colts fan too, that play about gave me a heart attack. But, we finally got our "Thumb". I had the game tivo'd and then accidentally deleted it. I did get the SB 40 game DVD, but its not the whole game.

imawhat
10-16-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm wondering if the game will be available on NBA League Pass Broadband. I have subscribed to League Pass but I'm on Time Warner, which is not showing preseason games.

Los Angeles
10-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Yes, it was on.

:woot:

:woohoo:

aero
10-16-2006, 01:43 PM
ill be watching tonight for sure. thanks for the heads up

imawhat
10-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Yes, it was on.

That is just...ideal.

ChicagoJ
10-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Is League Pass only on DirectTV? NBATV isn't doing it?

Not sure how to answer your question.

The League Pass is also on DishNetwork and many digital cable systems.

NBATV used to a single channel in the league pass and now its taken on a life of its own.

Usually it is only DirecTV that picks up these "unconventional" preseason broadcasts. From what we understand, some of the digital cable systems don't even pick up the "conventional" preseason broadcasts.

Once the regular season starts, the League Pass is the same for everyone.

Ragnar
10-16-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm wondering if the game will be available on NBA League Pass Broadband. I have subscribed to League Pass but I'm on Time Warner, which is not showing preseason games.

They wont be showing the games online untill the season starts.

This is one more example of why if you want to watch basketball you should get Direct TV you simply wont be able to get more games any other way.

/I dont work for direct TV

imawhat
10-16-2006, 05:02 PM
They wont be showing the games online untill the season starts.

This is one more example of why if you want to watch basketball you should get Direct TV you simply wont be able to get more games any other way.

/I dont work for direct TV

Thanks.

Boo to that. Too bad I live in a high-rise; I'd have DTV.

Lord Helmet
10-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Damnit. Oh well, I can watch the game Thursday......