PDA

View Full Version : Re:

Kstat
04-27-2004, 03:35 PM
I'd prefer the Pistons, just because if we score 80 points, we win. Their lame offense can't score that much against us.

(waiting for the Piston trolls to enter the room...)

Well its not as if you're BAITING them or anything. :rolleyes:

The "lame" offense that averaged ONE POINT less than the Pacers did this year? :laugh:

I'm sure most Piston fans are saying the same thing about Indy, "score 80 on them, and you win...."

Kstat
04-27-2004, 03:38 PM
I'm sure most Piston fans are saying the same thing about Indy, "score 80 on them, and you win...."

Actually, based on what I've read today, most Piston fans are saying "LOL Yu guyz don't knoe anythng. HHAhahahahahhahahahahaha Wez rule1!!!111!"

:unimpressed:

:lol2:

:laugh:

And many Pacers fans have sunk to their level.

Natston
04-27-2004, 03:42 PM

Actually, based on what I've read today, most Piston fans are saying "LOL Yu guyz don't knoe anythng. HHAhahahahahhahahahahaha Wez rule1!!!111!"

:unimpressed:

:lol2:

:laugh:

And many Pacers fans have sunk to their level.

W3 PAECR FANS R V3RY OFANDED BY TAHT POST1!!!1 OMG

Kstat
04-27-2004, 03:46 PM
Here's the deal: there have been a few Pacer trolls on the Pistons board lately that have angered a few guys, and they all believe that they're coming from PacersDigest. I'm don't believe that someone HERE would do that, so I am trying to point them to Indystar. But GOD HELP YOU if I find out anyone here has been trolling the worldcrossing forum.....

Harddrive7
04-27-2004, 03:51 PM
Here's the deal: there have been a few Pacer trolls on the Pistons board lately that have angered a few guys, and they all believe that they're coming from PacersDigest. I'm don't believe that someone HERE would do that, so I am trying to point them to Indystar. But GOD HELP YOU if I find out anyone here has been trolling the worldcrossing forum.....

Once again...IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. "GOD HELP US"?

Wow :rolleyes:

Kstat
04-27-2004, 03:55 PM

Once again...IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. "GOD HELP US"?

Wow :rolleyes:

Point is, I'm making an attempt to keep the peace here. This board was created to prevent trolling. IMO if someone here were to take advantage of that and troll a Piston board, you don't really belong here. I wish I had that decision, but i don't.

The problem is, a few guys here go trolling over there, a few of their guys come here, nothing important ever gets discussed, and we have IndyStar all over again. You may not be mature enough to see the big picture but I am.

TheSauceMaster
04-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Kstat , I know for a fact people from this forum have trolled other teams boards , so I wouldn't doubt it and the sad part is one of them is a admin here .

Kstat
04-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Kstat , I know for a fact people from this forum have trolled other teams boards , so I wouldn't doubt it and the sad part is one of them is a admin here .

Thats deploable if its true.

Harddrive7
04-27-2004, 04:01 PM
You may not be mature enough to see the big picture but I am.

See, I don't why you felt the need to say that. Just by you saying "GOD HELP YOU" if someone "trolls" shows your level of maturity. You're usually pretty polite and talk a good game when you come by here.

Then like a troll you get personal. Bad form.

obnoxiousmodesty
04-27-2004, 04:06 PM
The playoffs must be here; as the play becomes more aggressive and chippy on the court, so do the posts on the message boards between opposing fans. At this rate, World War 3 might as well be scheduled for June between fans from the Eastern Conference Representative and the Western Conference Representative. :unimpressed:

Will Galen
04-27-2004, 04:16 PM

Kstat, the trolls could very well be coming from here. There's guys on here that clean up their act on (here) because they don't want to be tossed off this board. Would they Troll another board, I'm sure some of them would.

Just point out that trolls get tossed from this forum because we don't like them, so this forum as a whole wouldn't sanction trolling another board. The star forum doesn't toss trolls unless they go way overboard or talk vulgar, so yes most trolls would most likely come from there.

kerosene
04-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Regarding trolls, they will tossed here and I'm the Pistons admins can take of any they encounter the same way. I don't advocate trolling on other boards but people will do it and I'm sure it will get handled appropriately.

TheSauceMaster
04-27-2004, 04:22 PM
Anyone that trolls, or advocates trolling, is dealt with accordingly.

THen maybe you should deal with Shade2k1 :rolleyes:

MagicRat
04-27-2004, 04:24 PM
Anyone that trolls, or advocates trolling, is dealt with accordingly.

THen maybe you should deal with Shade2k1 :rolleyes:

Never read anything Shade has postedm anywhere else, not knew he went to other boards. I don't have as much time as you seem to.

Anybody that only has time for 23 posts here surely doesn't have time to go checking other boards...... :P

Shade
04-27-2004, 04:57 PM
You must be referring to the "Mean Green" forum.

Yeah, I went back and returned a little of the grief I suffered from them last year. Call that "trolling" if you like. I call it redemption. :devil:

ROCislandWarrior
04-27-2004, 05:03 PM
:unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:
Well, so much for a good discussion on the Pistons-Nets Series

Hicks
04-27-2004, 05:11 PM
For the sake of discussion, I'm splitting off the posts on here about troll talk so we can still talk about the matchup.

Hicks
04-27-2004, 05:14 PM
The other admins have already said it: Trolls come here, they will be dealt with, and we don't advocate trolling anywhere else.

As for Shade, from what I understand he was simply returning their serve from last year, and I HIGHLY doubt he went there with the sole intention of stirring **** up, which is what trolls do. He was just getting some trash talking in as payback for last year, not flat out trolling.

ROCislandWarrior
04-27-2004, 05:15 PM
For the sake of discussion, I'm splitting off the posts on here about troll talk so we can still talk about the matchup.

Thank you!!!

Yet another reason why this board is the best

Shade
04-27-2004, 05:18 PM
My last post there was "Have a nice summer. :)" What a horrible, mean little troll I am. :rolleyes:

TheSauceMaster
04-27-2004, 05:19 PM

Yeah, I went back and returned a little of the grief I suffered from them last year. Call that "trolling" if you like. I call it redemption. :devil:

So what your saying is it's okay to goto another teams board and taunt them cause they lost ? How will you like it if another team comes and does this to us if we lose ?

Shade
04-27-2004, 05:22 PM

So what your saying is it's okay to goto another teams board and taunt them cause they lost ? How will you like it if another team comes and does this to us if we lose ?

Yes...if it's payback for the grief they gave you the previous year.

Hicks

That's just talking some trash. There's a difference between that and trolling. A troll is someone like that Politician guy on IS who just posts to **** people off and stir **** up.

Slick Pinkham
sorry about my post about scoring 80 points.

:blush:

I was a little peeved that in the Pacers are lucky thread, whodean was just not explaining why he thought a Rasheed Wallace-Jermaine O'Neal matchup somehow comes out in the Pistons favor.

Sorry too KStat that I pulled you into it. I respect your opinions.

Just for the record, comparing all plusses and minuses, do YOU think that Rasheed Wallace-Jermaine O'Neal matchup is "a wash"?

Hicks
04-27-2004, 05:23 PM
sorry about my post about scoring 80 points.

:blush:

I was a little peeved that in the Pacers are lucky thread, whodean was just not explaining why he thought a Rasheed Wallace-Jermaine O'Neal matchup somehow comes out in the Pistons favor.

Sorry too KStat that I pulled you into it. I respect your opinions.

Just for the record, comparing all plusses and minuses, do YOU think that Rasheed Wallace-Jermaine O'Neal matchup is "a wash"?

Kstat, when you answer can you just quote him here, but copy it and your response to the Nets/Pistons thread? Thank you.

TheSauceMaster
04-27-2004, 05:25 PM
What's funny is I was reading his threads and all there posters seem to think he was trolling and if not trolling it is poor sportsmanship .

Shade
04-27-2004, 05:29 PM
What's funny is I was reading his threads and all there posters seem to think he was trolling and if not trolling it is poor sportsmanship .

Trolling is going to another forum simply to stir up sh...er...stuff. :)

Returning flames that were sent your way is not trolling, IMO. It's payback. :devil:

Hicks
04-27-2004, 05:30 PM

If anyone wants to call it poor sportsmanship, fair enough. I know some people view anything but saying "good game" poor sportsmanship. I think it's fair game as long as you don't get personal and crude about it.

Again, I that's not trolling. Some people view anything non-homerish as trolling. See the Lakersground forum. I went there once just to talk about Lakers/Pacers and they banned me for not agreeing the Lakers were demi-gods. It wasn't trolling, but they took it as such.

True trolling is when you aren't trying to add anything or take some light jabs (trash talk), but you just want to insult people, be crude/rude, or just try to stir the pot.

whodean
04-27-2004, 05:30 PM

O'Neal is better but it could easily turn into a wash.

Suaveness
04-27-2004, 05:32 PM
Woa...this whole splitting of the threads confused me....

And how could it easily turn into a wash? Explain.

Hicks
04-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Guys, this isn't the thread for talking Pistons/Nets. Go to the other thread for it. In fact, there's no more ground to cover here, so I'm gonna go ahead and close it so traffic goes in the right direction.