!Pacers-Fan!
10-12-2006, 06:33 PM
:laugh: lol, i Feel really Bad For The Utah Jazz \/
This was on Jazz Web Site.
http://i9.tinypic.com/2m2cswy.png

We Gonn Kill Em on Saturday. :D

CableKC
10-12-2006, 06:55 PM
I would much rather be TPTB that manage the Jazz where the worse poll that they can come up with is whether their fans love their new Theme Song.

The equivalent Poll question for the Pacers Websites would be:

After another Public PR nightmare that has given a "Once proud" Organization yet another "Black eye", would you want to be seen in Public as a Pacer fan?

Leisure Suit Larry
10-12-2006, 07:13 PM
ok...way to change the subject

!Pacers-Fan!
10-12-2006, 08:13 PM
After another Public PR nightmare that has given a "Once proud" Organization yet another "Black eye", would you want to be seen in Public as a Pacer fan?
:hmm: im not a *****, theres nothing to fear, iam a pacers fan and thats it, it is what it is. there no reason to get all emotional.

grace
10-13-2006, 01:01 AM
Well if Pacers.com had a poll about the song they played during the opening I would have voted for "I hate it with a white hot passion."

Just another reason why MR will never let me come to another game. Damn. :kickcan:

MagicRat
10-13-2006, 01:05 AM
That one's # 12,832..........

Trader Joe
10-13-2006, 01:11 AM
I would much rather be TPTB that manage the Jazz where the worse poll that they can come up with is whether their fans love their new Theme Song.

The equivalent Poll question for the Pacers Websites would be:

I wore Pacers gear yesterday and today. I have no problem being seen as a Pacer fan in public.

Robertmto
10-13-2006, 01:14 AM
I'm pretty sure CKC was bein a lil bit sarcastic with that last part.

Calgary Jazz
10-13-2006, 09:25 PM
We Gonn Kill Em on Saturday. :D

wow, thats scary to be killed in preseason game:).

sportsmusicxboxpacer
10-13-2006, 09:30 PM
jazz smazz Utah just sucks to me!... and yup we going to Kill Em!

CableKC
10-13-2006, 10:50 PM
:hmm: im not a *****, theres nothing to fear, iam a pacers fan and thats it, it is what it is. there no reason to get all emotional.

The main point that I was trying to make is that I wouldn't mind...just once....for us to go through one season....where the worst thing that we have to think about is whether our new "theme song" sucks or not. As Pacer fans....over the last 3 seasons...we have not been afforded that luxury.

I guess I could have worded it a little bit more eloquent......admittedly...was a little sarcastic in the initial response ( if you couldn't tell ).....but I'm sure that I'm not the only Pacer fan out there that views our "current state of affairs" as such.

Calgary Jazz
10-14-2006, 11:30 PM
jazz smazz Utah just sucks to me!... and yup we going to Kill Em!

That didnt look like killing, more like suicide to me:laugh:

PacerFan31
10-15-2006, 12:06 AM
That didnt look like killing, more like suicide to me:laugh:

hah...talking trash after a pre-season win......:hmm:

Calgary Jazz
10-15-2006, 08:32 AM

Well, if you look at first post of the thread you will see who started trash talk before preseason game;). Meaningless game, we willl see how it will look in regular season when Kirlenko and Fisher will be playing:)

grace
10-15-2006, 03:44 PM

Well when someone talks trash before a game they can expect to receive it in return in their team loses. That's why I try very hard to keep my mouth shut.

Calgary Jazz
10-15-2006, 09:45 PM
Well when someone talks trash before a game they can expect to receive it in return in their team loses. That's why I try very hard to keep my mouth shut.

:cheers: :shakehand