PDA

View Full Version : Who is crazier?

Roy Munson
10-12-2006, 11:44 AM
A year ago I'd have aid Artest with no hesitation. But the recent incident, combined with my visions of SJax completey losing it during the brawl, makes me think that once Stephen snaps, he REALLY snaps.

So I want to ask people a very simple question:

Who is Crazier?

BillS
10-12-2006, 11:47 AM
I think Artest is crazy. I think Jackson knows EXACTLY what he is doing and just doesn't understand or believe there should be consequences.

TheSuaveOne
10-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Jackson, by far. Please try to recall back to the night of the brawl. Sure RonRon charged the crowd, but Jackson was about ready to take on the entire Piston's team...I laughed my arse off when he pulled his jersey off, lol...la

DisplacedKnick
10-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Artest is crazier. Jackson's a hothead but not a whackjob. At least with Jackson you can track why he did something even when it's stupid.

Artest? Dancing in his skivvies in front of the Detroit bus? Asking for time off a week into the season to promote his album? He's nuts.

Diamond Dave
10-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Artest is a lunatic. He cannot process reason and logic.

Jackson's just a criminal.

Diamond Dave
10-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Ack! Private Poll.

sweabs
10-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Jackson is stupid.

Artest is stupid & flat-out crazy.

Putnam
10-12-2006, 12:01 PM
It's a fair question.

But I don't know what goes on inside either of their heads. I know I don't like their behavior, but I don't know why they do it.

Speed
10-12-2006, 12:20 PM
I believe Artest truely has a thought process disorder and I would guess in some Psychiatric records somewhere it's been documented.

Jackson just can't get that I am my brother's keeper, stand up for yourself no matter the circumstances ideation out of his head. I think it's a maturity thing.

omeday, I think he'll grow up enough to rise above that, most of us do, unless he ends up in jail or dead before then, which some people do too.

Shade
10-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Ron-Ron is psycho. Jack is just stupid.

Unclebuck
10-12-2006, 12:42 PM
I knew this question was coming, just surprised it took so long. Speed has it correct.

But there is one big difference - Artest is one of the best players in the NBA, Jackson is not even one of the best players at his position

ChicagoJ
10-12-2006, 12:44 PM
I view it this way,

Ron's probably got demons in his head - a mental illness from a clinical definition. That was certainly widely reported in Chicago during his time here. Probably wasn't "appropriate", but everyone knew it.

SJax is just violent, can be attributed to immaturity, a violent upbringing, or several other reasonable causes. He acts like he believes every "confrontation" must be resolved by him "winning", and he'll fight to the finish.

ABADays
10-12-2006, 01:21 PM
I go with the majority. Artest is nuts. Jackson just doesn't think of consequences or believe there should be any.

AesopRockOn
10-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Ron is insane; Jax is just kind of angry/emotional and reactive.
But Ron is the type of guy who would dump himself because he felt like it. Jax just dumps others.

aero
10-12-2006, 10:02 PM
while Artest was crazy, jumped into the croud and all that he did NOT fire off a weapon therefor Jackson is a nut!

BlueNGold
10-12-2006, 10:06 PM
I think Artest is crazy. I think Jackson knows EXACTLY what he is doing and just doesn't understand or believe there should be consequences.

I think you have it right. Artest has mental issues. Jack is just a hot head with poor judgment and flawed character.

btowncolt
10-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Ack! Private Poll!

Destined4Greatness
10-12-2006, 10:09 PM
I view it this way,

Ron's probably got demons in his head - a mental illness from a clinical definition. That was certainly widely reported in Chicago during his time here. Probably wasn't "appropriate", but everyone knew it.

SJax is just violent, can be attributed to immaturity, a violent upbringing, or several other reasonable causes. He acts like he believes every "confrontation" must be resolved by him "winning", and he'll fight to the finish.

And how do you know that Jackson doesn't have a condition, I read once that a mental condition was more likely to cause violent behavior than any other.

Artest, Stupid and Poorly raised
Jackson, Poorly Raised

Both could be crazy though

avoidingtheclowns
10-12-2006, 10:20 PM
sjax just has extreme emotional/anger issues... which plays into both instances. ron is/was just insane, a lack of remorse. i don't think there was any emotion involved.

Kegboy
10-12-2006, 10:22 PM
:booprivatepoll:

And why isn't Los Angeles an option? :losangeles:

rexnom
10-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Is Ron seeing a therapist?

grace
10-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Jackson is stupid.

Artest is stupid & flat-out crazy.

Exactly.