PDA

View Full Version : So WTF exactly happened?

Destined4Greatness
10-11-2006, 10:09 PM
I just heard that they are saying that Jack got hit by a car, and then went over to some handicapped person(I am assuming Fingers) and kicked him in the chest while he was getting his *** kicked.

So why is Jack the only one getting charged, if other people were beating up on this guy?

Why did witnesses lie earlier?

Jermaniac
10-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Jack changed his story 3 times according to some people, I been out of the loop all day cause I missed alot of the articles. The way this is starting to look it seems like Jack could have gotten out of the situation but he did not choose to do that and he wanted to fight. But I dont know **** I'm just guessing from what I read today.

DisplacedKnick
10-11-2006, 11:24 PM
I just heard that they are saying that Jack got hit by a car, and then went over to some handicapped person(I am assuming Fingers) and kicked him in the chest while he was getting his *** kicked.

So why is Jack the only one getting charged, if other people were beating up on this guy?

Why did witnesses lie earlier?

Tinsley's friend - I think it's Maddox - is getting an assault charge.

And other than Pacers, the witnesses didn't lie. This thing started to fall apart on Monday.

Actually it started to fall apart Friday when Jackson came in to make a second statement and it was different from the first but it REALLY began to fall apart Monday when they talked to other people. May have been over the weekend but Monday was when I started to hear about it and my sense was some things had fallen into place then.