PDA

View Full Version : Going to a Game (maybe)

OakMoses
10-11-2006, 02:55 PM
I live in Montana, but I'm going to be in town over the holidays. I was hoping to make it to the game against the Bobcats on the 30th of December.

I've never been to a game in Conseco. So I have a few questions.

Is it worth shelling out money to get tickets on the lower level?

Are the expensive ($70+) upper level seats worthwhile?

Or would I be better off to just buy the cheap-o upper level corner seats and spend the extra money on goodies?

Thanks in advance.

Pacesetter
10-11-2006, 03:12 PM
I live in Montana, but I'm going to be in town over the holidays. I was hoping to make it to the game against the Bobcats on the 30th of December.

Or would I be better off to just buy the cheap-o upper level corner seats and spend the extra money on goodies?

Thanks in advance.

My advice to you is if you want to have good seats go with the center section seats in the balcony (at mid-court.) Do NOT go with the Krieg Devault level seats unless you want catered service for food and drink. I have sat in sections 225/224/208/209 and those are good seats, but you'll pay $30 - $49 depending on how close to the club level you sit. They're great seats if you want to go cheap. I believe most tickets in the lower bowl are sold out, but you'll spend over $110 for those in the center. You can possibly find a single in the corner too, perhaps Section 3. Those are around $80 after booking fees.

Good luck!

Unclebuck
10-11-2006, 03:54 PM

Thanks in advance.

I'm confused. There are no $70.00 upper level seats. The most expensive upper level (balcony) seats are $55.00.

Club seats which are in the middle are either $115 or $90.00

lower level seats are at least $77.00. However there are some $55.00 seats that are at club level, but are not club seats.

My suggestion: if you are coming all the way from Montana, do not go cheap on the tickets. (obviously I don't know your finanical situation) But you obviously rarely go to games, so get the best seats you can get.

getting really good tickets for that game won't be easy, as it is a Saturday night after Christmas and before New years so demand will be high. I'd order tickets right away.

Please ask any other quesitons you might have

Unclebuck
10-11-2006, 04:00 PM
I just checked Ticketmaster and there pairs of lower lower level tickets available for that game

OakMoses
10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
I began looking for tickets first through online ticket brokers. This is probably the cause of the confusion over prices.

I'll check the official website and see what I can find.

vapacersfan
10-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Not sure if you have tickets yet, but my new favorite site is www.stubhub.com They have some overpriced tickets, but you can also find a good deal from time to time.

CableKC
10-11-2006, 04:37 PM
If you are like me....a Pacer fan that only gets to see them play once a season when they visit the Warriors ( or in your case...someone that visits Indy once in a long while ).....then make the best of it....no need to go cheap on yourself ( unless $$$ is a concern ).

This year....I'm taking my 2 year old, my parents and my brother to the Warriors/Pacers game and decided to splurge and get 11th row seats right behind the basket. It cost me about $110 per ticket on Stubhub....but I feel that its worth it...simply cuz its the only time of the year where I get to see the Pacers "in person".

If the Pacers ever make it to the NBA finals....I promised myself that I would fly to Indy and watch at least one NGA Finals game at Conseco FieldHouse....no matter the cost. Going to Conseco Fieldhouse is sort of like a pilgramage for Die-Hard Pacer fans that don't live anywhere near Indiana......so to me...its worth it.