PDA

View Full Version : Jackson DID NOT get punched in the mouth???

FSU-IU
10-11-2006, 12:53 PM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061011/SPORTS04/610110528

Jackson initially said Quentin Willford struck him in the mouth, but later told police that he never got punched. It is unclear how Jackson's mouth was injured, requiring several stiches.

So exactly how did he get his *** kicked then?

And he kicked the disabled guy?????

This is getting comical..............

Moses
10-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Well, when you get hit by a car..it is possible to bust your mouth open when you fall off the hood of the car and onto the cement. Just a thought..

Skaut_Ech
10-11-2006, 12:59 PM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061011/SPORTS04/610110528

Jackson initially said Quentin Willford struck him in the mouth, but later told police that he never got punched. It is unclear how Jackson's mouth was injured, requiring several stiches.

So exactly how did he get his *** kicked then?

And he kicked the disabled guy?????

This is getting comical..............

Well.....as to his injured, swollen lips/mouth, ladies and gentleman I present exhibit #1!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brumski

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="def_number" width="20">1.</td> <td class="def_word">brumski</td> <td class="def_thumbs"> <table style="margin-left: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr> <td>
</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td>
(javascript:void(0))</td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td colspan="2"> When you stick your face in between a chicks breasts and shake your face back and forth while making a "bbbbbrrrrr" sound.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="def_number" width="20">2.</td> <td class="def_word">Brumski</td> <td class="def_thumbs"> <table style="margin-left: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr> <td>
(javascript:void(0))</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td>
</td> <td colspan="2"> The act of one sticking their face in between two female breasts and rubbing their face back and forth and saying bruuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmski!

Apparently, we need to apprehend this Brumski character...

FSU-IU
10-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Well.....as to his injured, swollen lips/mouth, ladies and gentleman I present exhibit #1!!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="def_number" width="20">1.</td> <td class="def_word">brumski</td> <td class="def_thumbs"> <table style="margin-left: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td colspan="2"> When you stick your face in between a chicks breasts and shake your face back and forth while making a "bbbbbrrrrr" sound.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="def_number" width="20">2.</td> <td class="def_word">Brumski</td> <td class="def_thumbs"> <table style="margin-left: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td colspan="2"> The act of one sticking their face in between two female breasts and rubbing their face back and forth and saying bruuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmski!

Nice............

McKeyFan
10-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Willford began yelling, police said, threatening to shoot the Pacers.

Jackson showed Willford the handgun tucked into his pants, hoping to scare him off, police said.

A fight broke out between the two groups.

The perfect thing to do to quell a potential fight with hoodlums.

Show 'em your gun!

FSU-IU
10-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Well, when you get hit by a car..it is possible to bust your mouth open when you fall off the hood of the car and onto the cement. Just a thought..

OK - so he first claims that he was punched in the mouth--then claims that he wasn't?????

imawhat
10-11-2006, 01:07 PM
:(

ABADays
10-11-2006, 01:15 PM
Jackson is just an f'ing PR nightmare.

ChicagoJ
10-11-2006, 01:17 PM
As I've said for several days now, I don't really care what the details to the altercation are.

There was a fight. Bad things happen during a fight. I'm sure the "good" guys did bad things, too. It was a fight.

Los Angeles
10-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Don't go too far with this, guys.

EDIT: what I mean is this - in a court of law the "changed his story" line doesn't hold up 95% of the time. usually the one who is changing the story is the one who is writing it down.

Officer: What happened?

Jackson: There was a fight.

Officer (looking at Jack's mouth): Did someone hit you?

Jackson: Yeah, there was a lot of fighting going on.

Officer: Who hit you in the mouth?

Jackson: Nobody hit me in the mouth. I hit my mouth on the pavement.

Officer: First you say somebody hit you, now you say nobody hit you. Why are you changing your story?

Jackson: What? I didn't change my story.

GUYS - things get confused like this ALL THE TIME. 95% of the time the "changed story" method is discredited in court, and I'm the one there knocking it down. So again, please do not run with this, it's usually a dead end.

FrenchConnection
10-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Not to defend Jackson, but the Star is really taking a leap calling fingers disabled. He is missing some fingers, not in a wheelchair.

Frank Slade
10-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Don't go too far with this, guys.

Right, let's see so according now to Police:

An Ex-con (for burglary, escape and dealing cocaine) and his associates followed the Pacers outside, threatened to shoot them, and one proceeded to hit Jax with his car. Jax had his gun on him, so it was not a case where Jax got his gun and came back to the scene.

The "disabled" person was able body enough to start a fight allegedly, if that's the case you'll have to forgive my political correctness just this once.

I was afraid much more incriminating details might surface (for the Pacers) but considering the circumstances, this is probably the best you could hope for, IMO.

Fool
10-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Since when is "dump" a slang term for gun?

FSU-IU
10-11-2006, 01:36 PM

And here I thought I was up to date on all of my slang.........

So what is the correct context for this word? Any gangsters that can enlighten me?????? I really like to be current on my slang, especially for the next time somebody flashes me their gun..

Frank Slade
10-11-2006, 01:40 PM

It's valid, meaning to shoot someone.

Edit:

7. dump
to shoot someone; kill someone

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dump

Fool
10-11-2006, 01:44 PM
I must be getting old.

JayRedd
10-11-2006, 01:47 PM

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=def_number width=20>1.</TD><TD class=def_word>brumski</TD><TD class=def_thumbs><TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: auto" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD><TD noWrap>

</TD><TD>
(http://javascript<b></b>:void(0))
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD><TD colSpan=2>When you stick your face in between a chicks breasts and shake your face back and forth while making a "bbbbbrrrrr" sound.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=def_number width=20>2.</TD><TD class=def_word>Brumski</TD><TD class=def_thumbs><TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: auto" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD><TD noWrap>

</TD><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD><TD colSpan=2>The act of one sticking their face in between two female breasts and rubbing their face back and forth and saying bruuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmski!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

"You motorboatin' son of a *****"

JayRedd
10-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Not to defend Jackson, but the Star is really taking a leap calling fingers disabled. He is missing some fingers, not in a wheelchair.

He also has a "short" arm from the reports. I think they mean one of those little, half, stumpy sort of things.

imawhat
10-11-2006, 01:51 PM

Heh. He is in a wheelchair though (seriously).

(edit-maybe not...that could be a bad assumption on my part, as I cannot find wheelchair in any reference to Fingers).

DisplacedKnick
10-11-2006, 02:00 PM

</td> <td>

</td> <td>

Yeah - you gotta watch where you stick your face in a strip club these days. Some of those, er, "enhanced" ones can be dangerous. Get your head bounced between them and you may even end up with a concussion.

Fortunately they have to wear pasties in Indiana or he might have lost an eye.

DisplacedKnick
10-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Heh. He is in a wheelchair though (seriously).

(edit-maybe not...that could be a bad assumption on my part, as I cannot find wheelchair in any reference to Fingers).

I was about to say - according to the story he served time for escape. If he was in a wheelchair, must've been some escape.

Jermaniac
10-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Since when is "dump" a slang term for gun?Been like that for a long time.

Fool
10-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Been like that for a long time.

But when Jerm? I need to know precisely when I crossed over into "out of the loup".