PDA

View Full Version : What is FSI (re: Pacers game tonight)?

pantsfish
10-11-2006, 09:58 AM
I knew the preseason game was televised tonight. I live in Bloomington and use Insight so I assumed it would be on Fox Sports Midwest -- when I checked the Pacers' site, however, it said FSI.

Is there such a thing as "Fox Sports Indiana" or what? I checked the FSM Web site and it said nothing about the game, but as I recall their listings aren't exactly accurate anyway. Do I need to call my cable company and order a new channel or will Midwest work for me?

BillS
10-11-2006, 10:29 AM
FSMW = FSI when Pacer games are on. Same bat-channel, different secret identity.

Silly, if you ask me, but marketing people seem to be on things found in Tinsley's car most of the time anyway.

pantsfish
10-11-2006, 10:35 AM
FSMW = FSI when Pacer games are on. Same bat-channel, different secret identity.

Silly, if you ask me, but marketing people seem to be on things found in Tinsley's car most of the time anyway.

Awesome. I was worried to death.

Thanks for the quick reply -- one of you admins can delete this or whatever if you want.

wooolus
10-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Do IU gets the game, but Purdue doesn't... that's Bull****

Trader Joe
10-11-2006, 12:06 PM
IU dorms do not get the games. IU and Bloomington area apartments do if you pay for the cable.

BoomBaby33
10-11-2006, 01:02 PM

Actually I think that FSMW = channel 646, and FSI = channel 648 or something like that. They are 2 different channels. Have to double check it tonight, when I get home! At least thats the way it was last year.