PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wells is having a live chat now.....

MagicRat
10-10-2006, 08:09 PM
http://blogs.indystar.com/pacersinsider/

For the next hour.

I'll look for some familiar names......

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm about to be in there like swim wear

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm about to be in there like swim wear

LOL
(Jermaniac) Do you think we should trade Jackson and a first round pick for D.Wade?

Thats very wishful thinking on your part, Jermaniac. Im sure many fans would run down the street doing flips if that trade happened. Wade is never leaving South Beach if Pat Riley has his choice.

ajbry
10-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Haha, nice one Jerm.

Kstat
10-10-2006, 08:20 PM
LMAO he actually asked that! :rotflmao:

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 08:21 PM
I SWEAR TO GOD I'M DAT DUDE.

Kstat
10-10-2006, 08:24 PM
I am so getting in on this.....

I can't believe he took that question seriously.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:28 PM
he's going to get like 8 questions in at this rate....

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 08:28 PM
I remember when I asked Mike if we should trade Foster and a future 2nd rounder for Shaq, and he told me that I should be in the NBA drug program.

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 08:29 PM
WHO IN THE HELL SENT IN A QUESTION AS DAT DUDE? I'm going to hunt your *** down.

Kstat
10-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Please tell me you didn't get on again....

)Dat Dude) I was impressed with how smooth James White was during FanJam. How much will he be able to contribute this year?

James White is the real deal. I saw that when he was battling Adam Morrison during summer league in Orlando. White should get minutes in the rotation this season as long as he doesn’t hit a “rookie wall.” Coach Rick Carlisle is so impressed with White that he’s starting him against New Jersey in the preseason opener. White, an exceptional defender in college, will be matched up against Vince Carter.

Kstat
10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
WHO IN THE HELL SENT IN A QUESTION AS DAT DUDE? I'm going to hunt your *** down.

I should have known that wasn't you. That was actually a legit question.

Kstat
10-10-2006, 08:31 PM
:laugh:

That one was for you, Jerm.

Poor Mike Wells. He's getting faced right now....

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Who ever sent that question in as Dat Dude show your self? I want to fight.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Since Sarunas has worse ball handling skills then the dude with 3 fingers from Club Rio, do you think Rick will use Armstrong as the primary back up at PG? I'm kind of excited by his energy and beleive he could be a very nice back up and leader to this team.

haha

Kstat
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM
LMAO

Isaac
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM
I asked him for his over/under on Foster hitting 15 shots from beyond 5 feet. They probably won't allow it on.

ajbry
10-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Comment from Aaron on October 10, 2006 8:28 PM

Do you forsee any possible trades involving Jack or Tinsley?

Where the hell is my answer? :(

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Comment from Aaron on October 10, 2006 8:28 PM

Do you forsee any possible trades involving Jack or Tinsley?

Where the hell is my answer? :(

There you go

Kstat
10-10-2006, 08:37 PM
WHo's the better O'Neal: Shaq or Jermaine?

I MUST KNOW! :mad:

AB1077
10-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Since Sarunas has worse ball handling skills then the dude with 3 fingers from Club Rio, do you think Rick will use Armstrong as the primary back up at PG? I'm kind of excited by his energy and beleive he could be a very nice back up and leader to this team.

haha

That is the question of the year right there...I laughed for a minute straight after reading that and if there would have been any liquid in my mouth it would have been all over my monitor.:laugh:

ajbry
10-10-2006, 08:38 PM
I posted another comment, as a response to his dumbass question at the end of his answer. Of course I would trade for Jack.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:42 PM
WHo's the better O'Neal: Shaq or Jermaine?

I MUST KNOW! :mad:

J-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 08:43 PM

haha
THAT WAS ME AGAIN, Yall better not try to swagger jack like the fool who used Dat Dude on there. He better come of the closet, I want to know who used my name, thats identity theft you could go to prison for that ****.

Frank Slade
10-10-2006, 08:48 PM
(Frank) Mike, have you seen or heard anything recently, in regards to Marshall, Powell, Greene and Hunter as far them improving their stock ?

Comment from Mike on October 10, 2006 8:43 PM

I don’t know this for sure, but I don’t think Hunter helped his case to make the team by being at Club Rio on Friday. Powell will likely make the team. It appears Hunter, Marshall and Greene are battling for the final roster spot. A lot could determine on what type of player the Pacers are looking for. Greene is a better defender while Hunter is known for his offensive game, especially his outside shooting. Marshall is a player that can play different positions. I haven’t heard much about him in camp, though.

ajbry
10-10-2006, 08:48 PM
What's the point of having a live chat if Wells takes 7 minutes to answer each question?

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 08:50 PM
What's the point of having a live chat if Wells takes 7 minutes to answer each question?
I think I scared him.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:52 PM

I know, seriously it was worthless. Could have been better.

burnzone
10-10-2006, 08:53 PM
That question was hilarious, Kegboy :laugh:

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 08:54 PM
lmao Kegboy you are almost as funny as I am

Kegboy
10-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Sorry, wasn't me.

I feel so violated. :(

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Sorry, wasn't me.

I feel so violated. :(People stealing names, first Dat Dude, now Kegboy what is the world coming to.

Kegboy
10-10-2006, 09:08 PM
People stealing names, first Dat Dude, now Kegboy what is the world coming to.

I'm convinced mine was Rat. Reads just like him.

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 09:10 PM
It could have been MR for both mine name and yours. If it was him who used Dat Dude, I dont mind cause MR is cool, he gives me videos and ****.

Bball
10-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Well... mine was me...

The Kegboy question was the best tho.

-Bball

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Well... mine was me...

The Kegboy question was the best tho.

-Bball

you're not bball unit from hoopshype are you?

Bball
10-10-2006, 09:15 PM
nope

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 09:16 PM
nope

alright good, i really dont like that guy

McKeyFan
10-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the comic relief, Jerm and Kegboy.

After being at odds with you guys on the other issues, it's nice to join your team for a laugh.

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the comic relief, Jerm and Kegboy.

After being at odds with you guys on the other issues, it's nice to join your team for a laugh.Its all good, we are all friends at the end.

Frank Slade
10-10-2006, 09:31 PM
(Jeff) We have been hearing that Daniels can play 3 positions. With this in mind is there one position we will see him more at? I read that James White has been practicing with the starters with Jackson out, what does this say regarding Daniels? Is he the 3rd option at the 2? Also, based on the amount of guys on this roster (forwards in general) it does not appear that there will be much room for playing time for both Foster and Harrison, am I correct? Do either of the two look better than the other?

Daniels would have likely been the starter against New Jersey, but Carlisle said he wants to bring him off the bench. “I want to see him with that second group because I think he could be a real key guy for us with them,”

Carlisle said at practice Tuesday. Carlisle can also play Daniels and White together in the backcourt together during the regular season. Foster could end up starting with Jermaine O’Neal and Al Harrington in the frontcourt at some point this season. Harrison was bothered with a foot injury last week, but he’s back and his body fat went from 19 percent to 15 percent during the summer.

McKeyFan
10-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Its all good, we are all friends at the end.

QFT.

(That was my first one of those) ;)

McKeyFan
10-10-2006, 09:32 PM
Daniels would have likely been the starter against New Jersey, but Carlisle said he wants to bring him off the bench. I want to see him with that second group because I think he could be a real key guy for us with them, Carlisle said at practice Tuesday. Carlisle can also play Daniels and White together in the backcourt together during the regular season. Foster could end up starting with Jermaine ONeal and Al Harrington in the frontcourt at some point this season. Harrison was bothered with a foot injury last week, but hes back and his body fat went from 19 percent to 15 percent during the summer.

That was a non-answer.

MagicRat
10-10-2006, 09:37 PM
It could have been MR for both mine name and yours. If it was him who used Dat Dude, I dont mind cause MR is cool, he gives me videos and ****.

I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations.

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 09:38 PM
We will just wait for all the legal issues to take care of them selves and then MagicRat will be available to make a public comment about these allegations.

Kegboy
10-10-2006, 10:23 PM
:laugh:

Naptown_Seth
10-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Back to his serious discussions for a second, Daniels is going to see more 3 than anything I think, unless White has a big problem or the team runs into real PG issues.

I mean Granger was 4 last year most of the time, but that was totally due to need not intention. Granger is a 3, Daniels showed he could play the 3, but Williams isn't ready and neither is Marshall. White is smaller than Daniels and really a 2 with a 3's offense. So Daniels for the most part is the second best SF on the roster.

Powell is on the team, no doubt in my mind after seeing what his game is. I was down on Snap's chances, but he showed the same offensive game at FanJam against other NBA regulars as he did in the summer, so I believe he can produce that game on a normal NBA night.

The key for Snap is will they need that offense. SarJas actually played good TEAM defense and showed marked improvement on his awareness, and that could put Greene out of the mix.

The problem there is that Greene didn't show much at FanJam, but who knows just how athletic he's been at practice. I actually think Armstrong and Daniels also make Greene a little redundent and that Snap's offense is a rarer commodity with this team (especially the 3 pt shot).

So obviously I'm leaning toward Powell and Snap making it, and I didn't think Snap had a chance coming in. We'll see how the games go.

Eindar
10-11-2006, 05:06 AM
Daniels would have likely been the starter against New Jersey, but Carlisle said he wants to bring him off the bench. I want to see him with that second group because I think he could be a real key guy for us with them,

Carlisle said at practice Tuesday. Carlisle can also play Daniels and White together in the backcourt together during the regular season. Foster could end up starting with Jermaine ONeal and Al Harrington in the frontcourt at some point this season. Harrison was bothered with a foot injury last week, but hes back and his body fat went from 19 percent to 15 percent during the summer.

That's Carlisle-speak for, "I don't trust Sarunas to dribble the ball for more than 15 feet in any given direction without it getting stolen, so Marquis must be on the second unit to bring the ball up so Sarunas can feel he's the PG without having to dribble too much.".

imawhat
10-11-2006, 12:28 PM
I can't wait to see the second unit this year. It may be the best mix of guys we've had in a long time.

McKeyFan
10-11-2006, 12:50 PM
That's Carlisle-speak for, "I don't trust Sarunas to dribble the ball for more than 15 feet in any given direction without it getting stolen, so Marquis must be on the second unit to bring the ball up so Sarunas can feel he's the PG without having to dribble too much.".

I thought the same thing.

AesopRockOn
10-11-2006, 02:16 PM
I don't really think that Danger will be playing much 4 considering our two best players are at the four position (though Al may play 3 and JO may play some 5). I really have no idea what to expect out of the point guard situation other than I do not want to rely on DA for more than some spark and leadership. I think, at this point, MD should start with Jax coming off of the bench until we are sure that Jax is completely ready to start. We have to play Runi at backup until he ****s up so much that he must be traded. In other words, the preseason should be interesting.

P.S. WE're not going to beat the Nets; optimism is fantastic but lineups are more important than statlines at this point.

Edit: See? I was...wrong.

Jermaniac
10-11-2006, 11:46 PM
I CANT BELEIVE Mike Wells answered this.

Comment from JermaineIsGod on October 10, 2006 8:39 PM

(JermaineIsGod) If you were ranking human beings, where would Jermaine be on that list? I personally would put him #1

I don't rank human beings, but I'll say this, Jermaine will always have my vote for the NBA's All-Interview team. Most beat writers around the country feel that way about O'Neal. He routinely talks after every practice and game. It makes your job so much easier when the team's best player makes himself available to the media.

LMAO I don't rank human beings. LMFAO