PDA

View Full Version : Pacers' Jackson 'happy to be alive' (ESPN.com)

RoboHicks
10-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Indiana Pacers guard Stephen Jackson is "happy to be alive," after being punched in the mouth and hit by a car during a fight at a strip club in which police say he fired a gun in the air.

More... (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2620372&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines)

Frank Slade
10-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Updated: Oct. 10, 2006, 3:27 PM ET

Pacers' Jackson 'happy to be alive

INDIANAPOLIS -- Indiana Pacers guard Stephen Jackson is "happy to be alive," after being punched in the mouth and hit by a car during a fight at a strip club in which police say he fired a gun in the air.

"I want to apologize to my teammates, to the fans and to this organization," Jackson said Tuesday after his first practice since the fight early Friday. "It was a very unfortunate incident. I definitely take responsibility for my action and everything I've done."

Indianapolis police on Tuesday arrested Deon Willford, 23, on felony counts of criminal recklessness and leaving the scene of a personal injury accident and a misdemeanor count of driving without a license for the fight.

Willford drove a car that hit Jackson, sending him tumbling over the hood, said Indianapolis Police spokesman Sgt. Matthew Mount. Police said Jackson fired a gun in the air in apparent self-defense during the fight.

Jackson has stitches in his lip and other scrapes and bruises.

"I'm definitely blessed to be here today," he said in his first public comments since the fight. "I didn't really think I'd be up the next day after I got hit by a car and be walking. But I'm definitely blessed. I'm glad to be on the court. I'm happy to be alive and be able to be with my teammates and my family."

He could be available to play in the Pacers' second preseason game against Utah on Saturday.

Besides Jackson, teammates Jamaal Tinsley, Marquis Daniels and Jimmie Hunter were at the club at 3 a.m., police said. Officers said they found a small amount of marijuana in the passenger-side door of point guard Tinsley's car. But no arrests were made because there were three others in Tinsley's car and police could not determine who had the marijuana, authorities said.

The Indianapolis Star reported on Monday that Jackson has had his probation extended one year after he did not complete the terms of the sentence he received for the 2004 brawl at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

Oakland County (Mich.) assistant prosecutor John Pietrofesa told the paper that last week's incident had no bearing on his decision because no charges were filed.

Former Pacers star Reggie Miller criticized the players on Monday. The league's all-time leader in 3-point goals went on Dan Patrick's ESPN Radio show and said the actions by the four players were a "punch in the gut" to team CEO Donnie Walsh and president Larry Bird. He also criticized coach Rick Carlisle, saying his training camp hasn't been difficult enough if the players have enough energy to be partying at 3 a.m.

Bird said Tuesday he had no response to Miller's comments.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Seed
10-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Indiana Pacers guard Stephen Jackson is "happy to be alive," after being punched in the mouth and hit by a car during a fight at a strip club in which police say he fired a gun in the air.

Goodness. If someone had posted this as an imaginary tale one week ago, I'd say its too crazy to be true.

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 03:52 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061010/capt.83b3886a715049a6a8e0afa4f069e906.pacers_jacks on_basketball_na104.jpg
Damn Jacks lip is messed up

ChicagoJ
10-10-2006, 03:57 PM
"I want to apologize to my teammates, to the fans and to this organization," Jackson said Tuesday after his first practice since the fight early Friday. "It was a very unfortunate incident. I definitely take responsibility for my action and everything I've done."

Hmmm... I keep hearing that he hadn't done anything wrong. Why did he apologize, then?

FrenchConnection
10-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Dude must have had a ring on or something. Seems like something other than a fist hit him in the center of his upper lip. And you know that it wasn't fingers that him.

ajbry
10-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Wow, I'm really impressed by his comments. He placed no blame on his assailiants and apologized directly to everyone who counts on him.

Jack > all.

ajbry
10-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Hmmm... I keep hearing that he hadn't done anything wrong. Why did he apologize, then?

He realizes he put himself in a bad situation. The attack itself warrants no blame to be placed on Jack, but he definitely takes responsibility for his lack of judgment for going to the strip club at 3 AM. Gotta give him credit for that.

ChicagoJ
10-10-2006, 04:13 PM
I do give him credit for that. I'd really like to believe that he says what he means. I think he meant it when he complained about the boo-birds last spring. I think he meant what he said just a few weeks ago, but I don't think he makes very good decisions and I think "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."

Do you blame him for the bad judgment that put him in harm's way at 3am?

Ulitimately, I'm much more concerned about the "weak flesh" than I'm reassured by the "willing spirit."

PacerFan31
10-10-2006, 04:14 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061010/capt.11f95c999ff34f6285074587664b3001.pacers_jacks on_basketball_na102.jpg

Raskolnikov
10-10-2006, 04:16 PM
He realizes he put himself in a bad situation. The attack itself warrants no blame to be placed on Jack, but he definitely takes responsibility for his lack of judgment for going to the strip club at 3 AM. Gotta give him credit for that.
Give him credit? I would say that it's only fair he admits that he did something dumb after he did something dumb.

I'd find it strange that the other three won't apologize in the same way Jack did. Unless details of the fight show otherwise, they are as much to blame as Jack, namely for putting themselves in a bad situation.

Btw - Jay, I love your sig.

Putnam
10-10-2006, 04:19 PM

The pope didn't say anything wrong a few weeks ago, but he apologized because his words had given unintended offense.

And , no, I'm not saying Jackson is like the pope.

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Give him credit? I would say that it's only fair he admits that he did something dumb after he did something dumb.

I'd find it strange that the other three won't apologize in the same way Jack did. Unless details of the fight show otherwise, they are as much to blame as Jack, namely for putting themselves in a bad situation.Apologize for going to a strip club at 3am, is that a crime? They dont have to apologize for ****.

Raskolnikov
10-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Apologize for going to a strip club at 3am, is that a crime? They dont have to apologize for ****.
See the other threads about the incident why some feel that the 4 players were partially in the wrong - because they put themselves in a bad situation.

Do the players therefore "owe us an apology"? Well, admit that they were wrong in the first place is the least they can do IMO.

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 04:34 PM
See the other threads about the incident why some feel that the 4 players were partially in the wrong - because they put themselves in a bad situation.

Do the players therefore "owe us an apology"? Well, admit that they were wrong in the first place is the least they can do IMO.They were not wrong at all, if NBA players need to apologize about going to clubs late at night then 80% of the NBA news conferances would be players apologizing. STOP REACHING

Slick Pinkham
10-10-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm am stunned that he is taking some responsibility for his actions. This is an important development.

I expected him to say "screw the fans, screw the team management's concerns over player image, you can't tell a grown man like me what to do on my time."

Instead we get an apology. He either has had:

1) a good talking to by the powers that be
2) good advice from agent/ PR advisor
3) a character transplant

In any event, I feel better about him for having read this.

Seed
10-10-2006, 04:44 PM
They were not wrong at all, if NBA players need to apologize about going to clubs late at night then 80% of the NBA news conferances would be players apologizing. STOP REACHING
Somehow some of us just ain't convinced that being in a club in the middle of the night on the 1st night of training camp can be called professionalism.
STOP PREACHING.

BlueNGold
10-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Let the man apologize. He is doing the right thing. Let's all move on now.

Jermaniac
10-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Somehow some of us just ain't convinced that being in a club in the middle of the night on the 1st night of training camp can be called professionalism.
STOP PREACHING.Nah you good.

lumber man
10-10-2006, 04:51 PM
It's good to see him o.k.:)

Roy Munson
10-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Bird said Tuesday he had no response to Miller's comments.

Bird is disappointing me in this whole matter.

For someone who is one of my top-two all-time favorite players, it is sad for me to see that he is a subpar executive and an ineffective manager of people. He's not showing much leadership.

ajbry
10-10-2006, 04:54 PM

For someone who is one of my top-two all-time favorite players, it is sad for me to see that he is a subpar executive and an ineffective manager of people. He's not showing much leadership.

Maybe he simply didn't agree with Reggie, and rather than calling him out and risking any backlash, he just kept quiet. Reggie is the franchise - Bird ain't. If he doesn't agree, why would he even bother saying anything?

Seed
10-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Let's all move on now.
Coming to think of it, that's a great replacement for the "It's up to You" slogan. much more appropriate. ;)

Alpolloloco
10-10-2006, 04:58 PM
They were not wrong at all, if NBA players need to apologize about going to clubs late at night then 80% of the NBA news conferances would be players apologizing. STOP REACHING

Something tells me that those 80% should indeed apologize for their club actions. Why do they waste our hard worked dollars in a tittybar? Let them give more to charity when they don't know what to do with their/our money?

lumber man
10-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Coming to think of it, that's a great replacement for the "It's up to You" slogan. much more appropriate. ;)http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

PacerFan31
10-10-2006, 05:06 PM
They just showed him on WTHR talking.....I saw the pics, but good God.

His lip is even worse on TV. He has broken teeth. It's pretty bad.

ChicagoJ
10-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Coming to think of it, that's a great replacement for the "It's up to You" slogan. much more appropriate. ;)

I'm a bigger fan of, "That's the way we live our lives now" than "Let's please move on."

But that's just me.

Imagine... instead of a full-page newpaper ad with Donnie talking to an elderly woman who's had season tickets for years and years, we could have a picture of Donnie talking to a military vet with a badge that says "Earl" and Sassan with his "1 7 91" headband.

blanket
10-10-2006, 05:32 PM
...misdemeanor count of driving without a license for the fight.

:confused:

imawhat
10-10-2006, 05:34 PM
The video is up on www.wthr.com (http://www.wthr.com)

PacerMan
10-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Let the man apologize. He is doing the right thing. Let's all move on now.

No

PacerMan
10-10-2006, 05:44 PM

"much"?? How about NONE! He needs to take his sorry *** back to French Lick and let somebody TAKE CHARGE of this organization.

Eindar
10-10-2006, 05:49 PM
After seeing Jackson's lip, his obviously busted/missing teeth, and how contrite he seemed on air, I now 100% forgive him.

Bring on the season.

Hicks
10-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Yeah he's missing a lot of his front teeth (at least in pieces).

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Ok, if someone did that to me and I had a gun on me. I would have done the same thing.

vapacersfan
10-10-2006, 07:05 PM

Why, because he isnít rushing to make a quick, emotion filled response?

Funny, I donít see DW doing that either. You want to know why? Because they are professionals.

It's our jobs as fans to get all emotional and analyze, and counter analyze what the players were doing and why they were doing it.

It is there job, as CEO and President, to wait for all of the facts to arrive before making a statement, and even then there is not much they can say.

The Pacers have already said they are disappointed with the decision the players made, what else do you want them to say? That Jack is a thug and that he brought this franchise down. IF you are expecting that, then you are going to be disappointed for a long time to come, and it wonít be just because of Larry Bird.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Why, because he isnít rushing to make a quick, emotion filled response?

Funny, I donít see DW doing that either. You want to know why? Because they are professionals.

It's our jobs as fans to get all emotional and analyze, and counter analyze what the players were doing and why they were doing it.

It is there job, as CEO and President, to wait for all of the facts to arrive before making a statement, and even then there is not much they can say.

The Pacers have already said they are disappointed with the decision the players made, what else do you want them to say? That Jack is a thug and that he brought this franchise down. IF you are expecting that, then you are going to be disappointed for a long time to come, and it wonít be just because of Larry Bird.

Yeah...not really. I care about as much about what they do in their free time as how much they care what I do.

McKeyFan
10-10-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm a bigger fan of, "That's the way we live our lives now" than "Let's please move on."

But that's just me.

How about:

"It's our world."

"It's about respect."

"It's up to us hoodlums."

"Just enjoy the game. It's not about Character, Stupid."

"From Rik and Reg to Jack and the jerks."

"In 49 states it's only basketball, but this is the Club Rio!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, YOUR gangsta Indiana Pacers."

D-BONE
10-10-2006, 07:16 PM

Do the players therefore "owe us an apology"? Well, admit that they were wrong in the first place is the least they can do IMO.

I'll try to give a concise description on my position based on the information currently available in responding to your thread.

I think they can be criticized for bad judgment. I don't think something as drastic as trading Jack for nothing is necessary at this point b/c, while I recognize Jack does not have a good track record of problems, this is not a speciafically on-court, direct team-impacting activity is he is not shown to be guilty of anything criminal and if he was, in fact, a vicitim.

I am not opposed to some team imposed discipline for the four players in question in absolute terms. It's not a bad move from a PR point of view to do what Jack did. Admit they did not make a sound decision even though there actions are not against any team, league, state, or national law or policty.

As far as Jack, if there are further issues that more directly impact his pattern as it relates to the team and its on court performance, then I may change my mind as far as when it's time to just cut the cord.

vapacersfan
10-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah...not really. I care about as much about what they do in their free time as how much they care what I do.

Yeah.....really.

You can do whatever you want, that is your business.

As fans, and namely the ones who pay said players salaries, I think we are entitled to the right to care about how our franchise is perceived.

vapacersfan
10-10-2006, 07:19 PM
You're funny :rolleyes: But this seriously would be a good one: "Just enjoy the game. It's not about Character, Stupid."

Speaking of character.......

Oh, and I dont know how anyone can say character doesnt matter after dealing with this one fellow.....what was his name....Artest?

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Yeah.....really.

You can do whatever you want, that is your business.

As fans, and namely the ones who pay said players salaries, I think we are entitled to the right to care about how our franchise is perceived.

No the Simons pay their salaries. You pay the Pacers' salaries as much as you pay McDonalds employees' salaries.

rexnom
10-10-2006, 07:29 PM
How can people not be concerned about Jack after seeing the WTHR thing? Jack is a good guy. He is a classic "wrong place at the wrong time" guy but otherwise he is a great player and doesn't have a bad character.

And no, I'm not kidding.

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 07:32 PM
How can people not be concerned about Jack after seeing the WTHR thing? Jack is a good guy. He is a classic "wrong place at the wrong time" guy but otherwise he is a great player and doesn't have a bad character.

And no, I'm not kidding.

I agree, he got banged up pretty bad.

Shade
10-10-2006, 07:55 PM
The apology is a huge step in the right direction.

Personally, this whole incident, while worrisome, didn't bother me nearly as much as it seemed to bother most fans.

vapacersfan
10-10-2006, 08:10 PM
No the Simons pay their salaries. You pay the Pacers' salaries as much as you pay McDonalds employees' salaries.

Good try, but wrong.

The Simons would not be able to play the salaries of the players if there were no fans. No fans = no revenue = no money to go around.

So yeah, all fans do pay the players salaries.

AesopRockOn
10-10-2006, 08:13 PM
"much"?? How about NONE! He needs to take his sorry *** back to French Lick and let somebody TAKE CHARGE of this organization.

I don't understand what was supposed to be funny about this post.:neutral:

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Good try, but wrong.

The Simons would not be able to play the salaries of the players if there were no fans. No fans = no revenue = no money to go around.

Yeah I know but they make the decisions and they write the checks. They own the team, not you, me, Indiana, or anyone else. Even if you want to make that argument each fan spends enough money (just the profit not the total amount) to pay a very very small percentage of the income, they don't care that much. There are other ways they get money for player salaries. Advertising, other events at Conseco, and other ways.

Kstat
10-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Good try, but wrong.

Yeah, but if nobody bought McDonald's food, McDOnald's wouldn't be able to pay everyone's salary either....

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Yeah but they aren't going to do something that big because a couple people complain

Leisure Suit Larry
10-10-2006, 08:21 PM
It wasn't the best argument, my point is people need to quit pretending like this is their team and they are writing checks every 2 weeks. No one is forcing you to go to Pacers games or buy merchandise.

PacerMan
10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
I don't understand what was supposed to be funny about this post.:neutral:

absolutely nothing

Jose Slaughter
10-10-2006, 08:32 PM
I agree with the "Bird needs to walk the walk after he talked the talk" crowd.

As for Jackson, screw the apology. Talk is cheap & frankly I'm sick of listening to him. Your actions speak volumes & other than the school he opened his actions have been less than class.

PacerMan
10-10-2006, 08:33 PM
I'll try to give a concise description on my position based on the information currently available in responding to your thread.

I think they can be criticized for bad judgment. I don't think something as drastic as trading Jack for nothing is necessary at this point b/c, while I recognize Jack does not have a good track record of problems, this is not a speciafically on-court, direct team-impacting activity is he is not shown to be guilty of anything criminal and if he was, in fact, a vicitim.

I am not opposed to some team imposed discipline for the four players in question in absolute terms. It's not a bad move from a PR point of view to do what Jack did. Admit they did not make a sound decision even though there actions are not against any team, league, state, or national law or policty.

As far as Jack, if there are further issues that more directly impact his pattern as it relates to the team and its on court performance, then I may change my mind as far as when it's time to just cut the cord.

I don't think anyone wants Jack traded because of this one incident. Some of us wanted Jack traded LONG before this happened, for LOTS of reasons. You can pick the brawl, or you can pick his horrible shot selection, you could pick his whining to the refs while his man dunks on the other end, or maybe the cursing out of his COACH when taken out of the game.
Perhaps you should wake up from that coma you've apparently been in if you missed all those "directly impacting" behaviors.......

vapacersfan
10-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah I know but they make the decisions and they write the checks. They own the team, not you, me, Indiana, or anyone else. Even if you want to make that argument each fan spends enough money (just the profit not the total amount) to pay a very very small percentage of the income, they don't care that much. There are other ways they get money for player salaries. Advertising, other events at Conseco, and other ways.

true, but would we have sponsors if the team wasnt making money?

Werent there rumors of sponsors pulling out, or at least threatening to after 11/19?

I agree, all fans pay a very minute percentage of the players salaries, but at the end of the day we still do help pay there salaries.

vapacersfan
10-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah, but if nobody bought McDonald's food, McDOnald's wouldn't be able to pay everyone's salary either....

That was my point.....

vapacersfan
10-10-2006, 08:53 PM
It wasn't the best argument, my point is people need to quit pretending like this is their team and they are writing checks every 2 weeks. No one is forcing you to go to Pacers games or buy merchandise.

I dont have a problem with people complaining, but thats just me.

After this latest incident, and all the talk around here, it will be interesting to see how sales suffer, if they do at all.

Destined4Greatness
10-10-2006, 10:14 PM

Maybe JO finally stepped up and started teaching his teammates, step 1) How to BS your way through an interview and just seem OHH so nice.

D-BONE
10-11-2006, 06:24 AM
I don't think anyone wants Jack traded because of this one incident. Some of us wanted Jack traded LONG before this happened, for LOTS of reasons. You can pick the brawl, or you can pick his horrible shot selection, you could pick his whining to the refs while his man dunks on the other end, or maybe the cursing out of his COACH when taken out of the game.
Perhaps you should wake up from that coma you've apparently been in if you missed all those "directly impacting" behaviors.......

Trust me. I haven't missed any of the laundry list of problems Jack has had prior to the most recent event. I do believe that I referenced that in the previous post.

I don't like it and, as I've stated many times, if the administration comes to the conclusion that basically giving him away is the best option, I'm not going to shed any tears over it or stop supporting the Pacers.

However, my position as of now takes into account that they have already tried to trade him and found no takers or found takers but not for a deal they found worth agreeing on. Thus, unless there is a change of view on the trade prospects, Jack is here for the time being.

Then add to that the point that this incident, in which he's been shown to have done nothing wrong to this point, is not connected in the same way to his other basketball specific offenses and you have a rather realistic answer, that even though Jack has irritated us in the past, it's likely they are going to give him a chance to put his money where his mouth is. Whether he can do that or not I'm not laying any money on it.

Again, I think this outlook is simply being a realist. Agree to disagree. I can definitely confirm I haven't been in a coma though thank goodness.

Israfan
10-11-2006, 06:58 AM
This situation reminds me Artest. Doing stupid things and then being a good boy, apologizing while Bird talks about bad judgement.

The thing is - it will probably happen again. So there are two options:
1. Punish/sell Jack and avoid any possible future problems.
2. Give him another chance and hope this wont happen again.

Somehow I feel that Pacers will choose option 2.

RWB
10-11-2006, 09:35 AM
:guitar: In celebration I think we should all sing and dance.

:dance: :dance: :pepper: :dance: :pepper: :guitar: :rockon: :pineapple :carrot: :pineapple :dorange: :dancingba :apple: :stopit: :mango: :cucumber:

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to get along
and so you're back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive (hey hey)

It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart
and I spent oh so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
Now I hold my head up high
and you see me
somebody new
I'm not that chained up little girl
who fell in love with you
and so you felt like dropping in
and just expect me to be free
now I'm saving all my loving
for someone who's loving me

just turn around now
weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
Oh no, not I
I will survive
I know I will stay alive
and I'll survive
I will survive (oh)

just turn around now
weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
Oh no, not I
I will survive
I know I will stay alive
and I'll survive
I will survive
I will survive...!

ChicagoJ
10-11-2006, 01:08 PM

You're exactly right, people are choosing to spend money on the Pacers.

And as customers, they have every right to either (1) make requests/ demands so that the product best meets their wants or needs, or (2) stop buying the product.

Just about everything in life can be reduced to either a bell curve or a supply and demand curve.

In this case, demand is adversely lowered. How much its lowered is subject to debate but the Indianapolis Business Journal has published a series of articles from the brawl up until recently that the Pacers have, indeed, been feeling the pinch from a decreased demand curve.

So the Pacers, from a business perspective, have a few choices. They can accept the new equilibrium with either fewer sales at the old price, or the same sales at a lower price.

This is exactly how consumers should react when they are dissatisfied with a product. Demand something better or find a substitute.

According to your view, the Pacers may view themselves as a monopoly as the only pro bball team in Indy, and take an arrogant position that they shouldn't adjust thier supply curve because of changes in the demand curve. But that'sa losing proposition - they aren't the only form of entertainment, and they're setting themselves up to where their only fans are the NBA-diehards. But the NBA diehards are probably the ones that are the most 'fed-up' with the recurring them of undisciplined / unprofessional players.

As you and I discussed last week, the team's advertising campaign (which may or may not be a farce) is specifically geared toward appeasing the complaints they were getting.

Do you think they'd spend millions on an ad campaign if it were just "a couple people complaining"?

So its the Pacers themselves that are least advertising that they are listening to the 'fed-up' fans. You may prefer the Pacers give the preverbial middle-finger to their 'fed-up' fans. But the franchise itself has made an entire ad campaign out of "we can do better."

McKeyFan
10-11-2006, 01:29 PM
"Just about everything in life can be reduced to either a bell curve or a supply and demand curve."

There's got to be more to life. Are you an accountant?

P. S. Excellent post.

ChicagoJ
10-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Are you an accountant?

I am a CPA, but I don't practice accounting. (I do intellectual property valuation and consulting if you actually are interested...)

"Just about everything in life can be reduced to either a bell curve or a supply and demand curve."

There's got to be more to life.

Where?? I'd like to find it. :blush: