PDA

View Full Version : Keeper League Expansion Draft

Hicks
10-08-2006, 08:58 AM
I thought I would start a new thread for this. We get started officially here in a minute, and I wanted to review how this will work. I've been extremely busy lately that I'm no longer sure I know everything I need to know.

I know the draft order goes:

Me
Abel
Abel
Me

And repeat.

What I forget is how long the draft actual goes (in other words, I forget how many picks we ultimately make). Are we selecting 12 players today, or less?

Sorry for what's an obvious question, I've just been busier than I'm used to being and I'm out of the loop compared to my normal routine here.

Also, are we just going to keep posting our picks here with a time limit between picks until we're done this morning? I thought that was how we were doing it, but I don't remember the specific time limits.

Thanks, and sorry again for having to ask.

DisplacedKnick
10-08-2006, 09:02 AM
I thought I would start a new thread for this. We get started officially here in a minute, and I wanted to review how this will work. I've been extremely busy lately that I'm no longer sure I know everything I need to know.

I know the draft order goes:

Me
Abel
Abel
Me

And repeat.

What I forget is how long the draft actual goes (in other words, I forget how many picks we ultimately make). Are we selecting 12 players today, or less?

Sorry for what's an obvious question, I've just been busier than I'm used to being and I'm out of the loop compared to my normal routine here.

Also, are we just going to keep posting our picks here with a time limit between picks until we're done this morning? I thought that was how we were doing it, but I don't remember the specific time limits.

Thanks, and sorry again for having to ask.

Most of that's answered in the other thread but you guys get 9 players each. That puts you on an even keel with everyone else and leaves 3 picks for the regular draft on the 21st.

And don't be sorry - you're putting together the foundation of the team you'll have to live with for some time - questions are GOOD.