PDA

View Full Version : Need info from the FanJam regulars

Eindar
10-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Ok, so I've been to FanJam in the past, but I might be going by myself this year, and I want to get a really good seat. What's the best way to acheive this? The blurb on the Pacers' website says that there's free parking starting at 3, and the scrimmage starts at 5. If I show up at 3, will most of the good lower level seats be gone? Should I show up earlier and just pay to park?

I guess, what I'm asking is when are y'all showing up and what kind of seats do you plan on getting?

BlueNGold
10-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok, so I've been to FanJam in the past, but I might be going by myself this year, and I want to get a really good seat. What's the best way to acheive this? The blurb on the Pacers' website says that there's free parking starting at 3, and the scrimmage starts at 5. If I show up at 3, will most of the good lower level seats be gone? Should I show up earlier and just pay to park?

I guess, what I'm asking is when are y'all showing up and what kind of seats do you plan on getting?

I might be going again. If I do, I will arrive at 3:30pm latest and expect to be in the lower bowl most of the way up. Decent seats IMO. I will have kids with me who will not want to stand for 2 hours.

heywoode
10-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Last year it started at 2pm, and they opened the doors at 1pm. We got there about 1230pm and were right at the guard shack on the Delaware side. We only had to wait a half hour, which still can seem like an eternity with kids, and we got lower bowl seats about 20th row, midcourt. Most people have kids with them and are pretty understanding about pushing and shoving, so it shouldn't be a problem...

Tomorrow starts at 4pm, so we plan on being there about 230pm for the doors opening at 3pm....

Eindar
10-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Sounds like I should be there about 2 if I want to get the kind of seats I want.

Hicks
10-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I might be taking off earlier than I'd planned to sit close.

aero
10-08-2006, 12:12 PM
ill be leaving my house at about 1:30pm to get the seats i want, i had originally thought about not going but i just couldnt pass this up.

see you all there ;)

sportsmusicxboxpacer
10-08-2006, 05:42 PM
i would love to go but got stuck bring some info back yall