PDA

View Full Version : New 'It's Up To Us' Video on Pacers.com

pacers31tc
10-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Holy crap! Marquis Daniels sounds like he just learned how to speak!

I couldn't contain myself. Anyway, I think it's another good video. Gets me pumped all over again.

rexnom
10-05-2006, 09:45 AM
I am rexnom and I approve of Jack's new beard. Fantastic.

317Kim
10-05-2006, 10:26 AM
These commercials make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :sunshine:

I agree about Jack's beard. It's really not that bad.

Jermaniac
10-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Jack is Young Buck's twin

!Pacers-Fan!
10-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Jaxx is looking straight, and yea it is up to them. lol.

Frank Slade
10-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Looks like the new video has already been removed from the site.
:kickcan:

Putnam
10-06-2006, 11:46 AM

... and replaced with "Click here to order Pacers tickets on-line."

I wonder how many clicks that one will get today!

Skaut_Ech
10-06-2006, 12:45 PM
... and replaced with "Click here to order Pacers tickets on-line."

I wonder how many clicks that one will get today!

OMG!! This is so hilariously, surreally FUNNY!! :lol2:

Pacesetter
10-06-2006, 05:20 PM

yep :(

Destined4Greatness
10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
I would rather see a video of them playing D and rebounding(Things we haven't had for a while) as opposed to more propaganda(I have had enough).

But eh, whatever season starts in less than a month, and we will see whats up.

Lord Helmet
10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Pretty damn sad. :unimpress

Hicks
10-06-2006, 05:34 PM
I think it's a mistake that they took it down. To me at least, a stronger message would have been to leave it to try to say that regardless of this morning, plans have not changed to march into this season ready to win games. This is a sign of weakness in my eyes.

!Pacers-Fan!
10-06-2006, 05:58 PM
this is sad, for the people who bought tickets.

Pacesetter
10-06-2006, 06:10 PM
I think it's a mistake that they took it down. To me at least, a stronger message would have been to leave it to try to say that regardless of this morning, plans have not changed to march into this season ready to win games. This is a sign of weakness in my eyes.

They're probably just recasting. :D

imawhat
10-06-2006, 06:14 PM

I don't at all. How can you take that ad seriously after what's happened? It's embarrassing, imo.

Destined4Greatness
10-06-2006, 06:19 PM
They're probably just recasting. :D

Was Tinsley in it, I seriously can't remember him at all. I know Daniels and Jax were in it.

aero
10-06-2006, 07:26 PM
yes Tinsley was in it all of the players involved in the strip club incident except snap were in that vid..

Kegboy
10-06-2006, 08:21 PM
yes Tinsley was in it all of the players involved in the strip club incident except snap were in that vid..

Really, I don't remember him. I remember the 4 from the last one, and Danny, Jeff, Jack, Armstrong and Daniels.

Isaac
10-06-2006, 08:22 PM

No he wasn't. I don't think he was.

ChicagoJ
10-06-2006, 09:31 PM
I don't at all. How can you take that ad seriously after what's happened? It's embarrassing, imo.

come on, that's better than leaving the "one goal" banners in Conseco Fieldhouse *after* the Brawl.

Its a shame the marketing department comes up with these great slogans that the team can not live up to.

Next year's motto:

"Please don't give up yet. Please."

grace
10-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Next year's motto:

I think it's too late for that one.

vapacersfan
10-06-2006, 09:35 PM
come on, that's better than leaving the "one goal" banners in Conseco Fieldhouse *after* the Brawl.

Its a shame the marketing department comes up with these great slogans that the team can not live up to.

Next year's motto:

(Please note, the following post is sarcastic)

All my "inside connections" have gone ghost since last night, but word on the street is the Pacers wont be using a marketing department next season........

Pacesetter
10-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Was Tinsley in it, I seriously can't remember him at all. I know Daniels and Jax were in it.

No, I don't think he was, sinusitis and red eye issues kept him out. :D

grace
10-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Next year's motto:

(Please note, the following post is sarcastic)

All my "inside connections" have gone ghost since last night, but word on the street is the Pacers wont be using a marketing department next season........

You're both kind of right. Next year's ads will read:

PS&E Marketing Division: We Give Up! :suicide3:

vapacersfan
10-06-2006, 10:28 PM
What is that eminem song "Im sorry mama"

How about next years slogan "I'm sorry Donnie"....sent in advance.

AnotherBirdCreation
10-07-2006, 05:37 AM
I'm just pissed that they are dragging 'Quis down with them. Naive as that may sound. A guy like that can be a star with the right crowd--J.O., Al, Armstrong, Foster, etc...--around him.