PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Players Chart Made By Me.

!Pacers-Fan!
10-01-2006, 10:31 AM
I Was Bored, So I Made This Chart For The Pacers. :D
Hope Yall Like It. :cool:
http://i10.tinypic.com/48qej4m.png

*If U Can't See Da Chart, Click On This Link.

Eindar
10-01-2006, 12:52 PM
I'll take one Rawle Marshall and one Oriene Greene, please.

Anthem
10-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Still wish we could do a 2-for-1.

JayRedd
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Due to injury questions for Tinsley and his own experience last year, I gotta assume we're keeping Oriene

!Pacers-Fan!
10-01-2006, 04:12 PM
yea, but we got Sarunas, Armstrong, & Daniels Who can play PG.
so i think they'll keep Rawle Marshall & Snap Hunter.

Los Angeles
10-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Hey !Pacers-Fan!,

Thanks for coming to the party. I strongly recommend that you change your user name into something unique and distinguishable from the other 100 or so people who have chosen "PacersFan" as their screen name.

You can do so by sending our moderator "Hicks" a private message and telling him what you want to be called instead.

Otherwise, you'll have a hard time with people getting you confused with other posters.

Anyway, welcome!

Jermaniac
10-01-2006, 04:38 PM
What chart? I dont see ****. Am I missing the point or something.

317Kim
10-01-2006, 04:46 PM
I can't see the chart either.

aero
10-01-2006, 04:56 PM
yeah i see nothing :(

!Pacers-Fan!
10-01-2006, 10:04 PM
If u can't see the chart, click on this link and it will show.

LG33
10-01-2006, 10:12 PM
What chart? I dont see ****. Am I missing the point or something.

Hahahah...

I can't see the chart either.

Ahh...hahahah...

yeah i see nothing :(

hahahhahah...

You guys have crappy computers! Oh wait, I can't see the ********** chart!? Oh come on!

This must be one of those Emperor's clothes type deals...my computer is great, I see the chart perfectly - and it's the best chart I've ever seen.

Jermaniac
10-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Well its because he edited his post and put the chart on there before you posted, Herb Simpson in the face ***.

Will Galen
10-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Edwards? I think he will get cut unless they think they need another big for emergencys.

So I think it's either Hunter or Greene for one spot and Marshall or Powell for the other.

Then on the other hand they were impressed enough with Greene and Hunter to sign them, the other three they got as baggage in trades.

I think a case can be made for or against all of them.

bulldog
10-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Well its because he edited his post and put the chart on there before you posted, Herb Simpson in the face ***.

The attitude you're trying to pull is funny, or whatever, but I think it's getting a little excessive. Just my opinion.

Kegboy
10-02-2006, 12:00 AM
I will be very disappointed if we don't keep Oreo. If we keep Edwards over him, I may just have to resurrect my list, and nobody wants that.

Naptown_Seth
10-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Still wish we could do a 2-for-1.
They could drop 2 and pickup 1 off of waivers. ;)

They must have decided from the start that they would be willing to eat some contract cash. The NBDL has been brought up and while I don't see it as a normally good solution, wouldn't this allow the Pacers to hold onto Marshall and Powell till next year if they don't prove themselves in camp? I mean if they are already getting paid it would be nice to hold onto their rights.

_PD_
10-02-2006, 10:02 AM
The attitude you're trying to pull is funny, or whatever, but I think it's getting a little excessive. Just my opinion.

DITTO

Isaac
10-02-2006, 10:36 AM
I really want to keep Oriene Greene, he's at the top of my list, but I'm torn between Powell and Marshall. Either one of those 2 would make me happy along with Orien.

JayRedd
10-02-2006, 11:13 AM
yea, but we got Sarunas, Armstrong, & Daniels Who can play PG.
so i think they'll keep Rawle Marshall & Snap Hunter.

Sarunas has played more SG than PG in the NBA, Armstrong is 38 and has played around 1200 mins over the past two years, and Marquis, while capable of dribbling the ball up the court, has never played PG in his life probably.

Greene, however, logged a lot of PG mins last year. Not sure why you wouldn't want a young, cheap, experienced (for his age) option if he's available.

Slick Pinkham
10-02-2006, 11:14 AM
I really want to keep Oriene Greene, he's at the top of my list, but I'm torn between Powell and Marshall. Either one of those 2 would make me happy along with Orien.

Ditto.

Guarding opposing PGs well for even a few minutes a game has been a team weakness for how long?

since Vern Fleming?

imawhat
10-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Ditto.

Guarding opposing PGs well for even a few minutes a game has been a team weakness for how long?

since Vern Fleming?

Heywood Workman, Travis Best, Kevin Ollie (maybe?).

imawhat
10-02-2006, 01:03 PM
They could drop 2 and pickup 1 off of waivers. ;)

They said they wanted another big man at one point. Maybe they'd consider reuniting Maceo Baston with former teammate Maurice Taylor.

JayRedd
10-02-2006, 02:16 PM
We could use Mo Taylor more than Marshall, Powell, Snap or Edwards, IMO

CableKC
10-02-2006, 02:42 PM
If we don't make any "2-fer-1" offers...and were stuck with what we have...I would much rather have Greene and Rawle.

But my money is on Snap and Edwards....with a close 2nd likely to be Greene and Edwards.

Isaac
10-02-2006, 02:49 PM
If we don't make any "2-fer-1" offers...and were stuck with what we have...I would much rather have Greene and Rawle.

But my money is on Snap and Edwards....with a close 2nd likely to be Greene and Edwards.

I'd be really surprised if we kept Edwards.

Jermaniac
10-02-2006, 07:43 PM
The attitude you're trying to pull is funny, or whatever, but I think it's getting a little excessive. Just my opinion.Dont hate, its only a problem if you take it seriously. I'm playing around this isnt Iraq.