PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased my Wizards-Pacers tickets...

vapacersfan
09-24-2006, 04:00 PM
I got two tickets, I will be sitting at center court, section 111, 15 rows up from the top.

The game is November 8th, but I am kind of mad that its a Wednesday game. That makes it harder for me to fill the other ticket with people from work.

Are there any other locals (or non locals) planning on attending the game?

avoidingtheclowns
09-24-2006, 04:19 PM
yeah... i was havent bought tickets yet.... but i was planning on going. how much

i'm the one interning in DC. I live in Takoma Park, MD

vapacersfan
09-24-2006, 08:06 PM
I would recommend you check out ticket master or eBay, but I will admit I have been purchasing all of my tickets through stub hub.

I havenít found any great deals, but I have found some impressive seats. I am in the end zone for the Navy-Notre Dame game, and I have awesome seats for this game.

It is a ways away, but if you want to meet up pre-game or post-game (or at half-time, time permitting) I am totally game for that.

CableKC
09-25-2006, 01:14 AM
I would recommend you check out ticket master or eBay, but I will admit I have been purchasing all of my tickets through stub hub.

I havenít found any great deals, but I have found some impressive seats. I am in the end zone for the Navy-Notre Dame game, and I have awesome seats for this game.

It is a ways away, but if you want to meet up pre-game or post-game (or at half-time, time permitting) I am totally game for that.

I had to purchase mine on Stubhub too.....5 days after the single game tickets go on sale...and the best lower bowl seats that I could find at the Warriors/Pacers game was in row 26.

I had to endup paying 20+ per ticket over the face-value of the ticket to get some decent 11th row seats behind the basket.

Frickin ticket scalpers.....