PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Digest Vote: #17 Power Forward

Hicks
08-04-2006, 01:37 PM
The goal of this project is to determine the general consensus on Pacers Digest of who the best players are at each position in the NBA: Center, Power Forward, Small Forward, Shooting Guard, and Point Guard.

However, do not worry about the positions. I have tried to put everyone at their proper position, but what I am trying to do here is vote for the best overall player, at the position I happened to put them. The objective of each poll is to determine the best player listed, not the best pure positional player.

This thread is to vote for the best remaining power forward in the NBA. You have 24 hours from the time this thread is posted to vote!

Once each position has 30 players ranked, the project will end, and a final tally will be posted in a new thread.

The top power forwards so far, as voted by Pacers Digest members, are:

#1 Tim Duncan
#2 Kevin Garnett
#3 Dirk Nowitzki
#4 Elton Brand
#5 Jermaine O'Neal
#6 Chris Bosh
#7 Rasheed Wallace
#8 Pau Gasol
#9 Antawn Jamison
#10 Al Harrington
#11 Boris Diaw
#12 Chris Webber
#13 Emeka Okafor
#14 Zach Randolph
#15 Mehmet Okur
#16 Kenyon Martin

Today's nominees* for best power forward remaining are:

Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Carlos Boozer
Austin Croshere
Channing Frye
Drew Gooden
Troy Murphy
Vladimir Radmanovic
Tim Thomas
Charlie Villanueva
Antoine Walker
David West

* I can't please everyone with the position I put certain guys, so the way I see it is this:

If I've made such a colossal mistake, it can easily be corrected by you, the voter. How? I will always have "Other" as an option. All you have to do is vote for it, and state for the record in a reply which player you thought deserved the vote. If the majority of people do this, then that player will still win this poll. It just takes a little more effort then two clicks of the mouse. But if you're too lazy to do that, then you have no right to whine about it later. :-p

Robertmto
08-04-2006, 07:51 PM
http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/nbadata/Andray-Blatche_2.jpg

:tongue:

JayRedd
08-04-2006, 08:39 PM
A lot of yall probably don't know about David West. You will soon.

17.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 51.2% FG, 84.3% FT in 32 minutes per game.

Kid is animal.

rexnom
08-04-2006, 10:12 PM
A lot of yall probably don't know about David West. You will soon.

17.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 51.2% FG, 84.3% FT in 32 minutes per game.

Kid is animal.
Yeah, who do you guys think CP3 is passing to? Who do you think he will be passing to for the next decade? I just think lack of press is hurtin West here. Oh well, it's understandable. It's what he gets for blowing that layup his first year in the league against us.

317Kim
08-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Yep, David West it is.

Ron who?
08-05-2006, 12:49 AM
say everything good u want for west... but this should be BOOZER!!!!

Anthem
08-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Yeah, who do you guys think CP3 is passing to? Who do you think he will be passing to for the next decade? I just think lack of press is hurtin West here. Oh well, it's understandable. It's what he gets for blowing that layup his first year in the league against us.
Didn't he miss a buzzer-beater against us in his second year as well?