PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Schedule

317Kim
08-03-2006, 06:24 PM
PLAYOFF REMATCH OPENS PRESEASON SCHEDULE

Indianapolis, Aug. 3, 2006 - The Indiana Pacers announced Thursday their 2006 National Basketball Association preseason schedule, highlighted with four games in Conseco Fieldhouse, including the preseason opener on Wed., Oct. 11, against last year’s opponent in the First Round of the playoffs, New Jersey.

The Pacers open the schedule with three games at Conseco Fieldhouse, including the opener vs. New Jersey; Utah (Sat., Oct. 14); and Minnesota (Mon., Oct. 16). The final home game of the preseason will be when the Pacers host Charlotte, Thursday, Oct. 19. Times for all home preseason games will be 7:00 p.m.

Other games on the preseason schedule include a game against the Denver Nuggets in Cincinnati on Wednesday, Oct. 18; at Minnesota, Saturday, Oct. 21; a game in Jermaine O’Neal’s hometown of Columbia, South Carolina against Charlotte on Tuesday, Oct. 24; and the final game of the preseason in Utah, Thursday, Oct. 26. All games will be broadcast on WIBC AM-1070.
The Pacers will open the regular season, Wednesday, Nov. 1. Training camp begins Tuesday, Oct. 3, with Media Day, Monday, Oct. 2.

Pacers Preseason Schedule <TABLE borderColor=#00204e cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="95%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#00204e>DAY</TD><TD align=right bgColor=#00204e>DATE</TD><TD align=right bgColor=#00204e>OPPONENT</TD><TD align=right bgColor=#00204e>SITE</TD><TD align=right bgColor=#00204e>TIME</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Wednesday</B></TD><TD align=right>Oct. 11</B></TD><TD align=right>New Jersey</B></TD><TD align=right>Conseco Fieldhouse</B></TD><TD align=right>7:00 p.m.</B></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Saturday</B></TD><TD align=right>Oct. 14</B></TD><TD align=right>Utah</B></TD><TD align=right>Conseco Fieldhouse</B></TD><TD align=right>7:00 p.m.</B></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Monday</B></TD><TD align=right>Oct. 16</B></TD><TD align=right>Minnesota</B></TD><TD align=right>Conseco Fieldhouse</B></TD><TD align=right>7:00 p.m.</B></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Wednesday</B></TD><TD align=right>Oct. 18</B></TD><TD align=right>Denver</B></TD><TD align=right>Cincinnati</B></TD><TD align=right>7:00 p.m.</B></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Thursday</B></TD><TD align=right>Oct. 19</B></TD><TD align=right>Charlotte</B></TD><TD align=right>Conseco Fieldhouse</B></TD><TD align=right>7:00 p.m.</B></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Saturday</B></TD><TD align=right>Oct. 21</B></TD><TD align=right>Minnesota</B></TD><TD align=right>Minneapolis</B></TD><TD align=right>7:00 p.m.</B></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Tuesday</B></TD><TD align=right>Oct. 24</B></TD><TD align=right>Charlotte</B></TD><TD align=right>Columbia, S.C.</B></TD><TD align=right>7:00 p.m.</B></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Thursday</B></TD><TD align=right>Oct. 26</B></TD><TD align=right>Utah</B></TD><TD align=right>Salt Lake City</B></TD><TD align=right>7:00 p.m.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<a href="http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/preseason_sked_060803.html"> LINK </a>
------------------------------------
We played NJ in our first preseason game last year too.

Robertmto
08-03-2006, 07:25 PM
I'll definitely be there the 19th to see Morrison.

aero
08-03-2006, 07:49 PM
are the ticket prices for preason games the same as during the regular season ?

Eindar
08-03-2006, 07:49 PM
I'll definitely be there the 19th to see Morrison.

Maybe you can get him to sign a box of pink Kleenex.

Unclebuck
08-03-2006, 08:12 PM
are the ticket prices for preason games the same as during the regular season ?

Yes they are, but you certainly will be able to buy a $10.00 seat and sit anywhere in the balcony you want no questions asked. If you really know what you are doing you can buy a $10.00 seat and could sit in the club seats or even lower level for preseason games. Not that you're supposed to or anything.

Robertmto
08-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Yes they are, but you certainly will be able to buy a $10.00 seat and sit anywhere in the balcony you want no questions asked. If you really know what you are doing you can buy a $10.00 seat and could sit in the club seats or even lower level for preseason games. Not that you're supposed to or anything.

Haha. Funny story about that. Me and 3 of my friends got free tickets (balcony section) for the Pacers vs. Wizards preseason last year and ended up findin 4 open seats in the 7th row on the floor. My friend got an arm band after the game too.

Haggard
08-04-2006, 07:21 AM
will be good to see the pacers play the nets first up in the preseason..
we'll get to see hoe our team has progressed and be able to compare it to the team that knocked us out of the finals last season

Robertmto
08-04-2006, 10:21 AM
we'll get to see hoe our team has progressed

As of August 4th at 10:25 AM the Pacers are yet to progress at all.

IMO

Haggard
08-04-2006, 10:24 AM

IMO

Should of said 'if our team has progressed'

FlavaDave
08-04-2006, 11:36 AM

IMO

Because the combined talents of Marquis Daniels, Shawne Williams, James White, and Darrell Armstrong are no greater than AJ, Croshire, and Jones, right?

Yeah, right.

blanket
08-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Because the combined talents of Marquis Daniels, Shawne Williams, James White, and Darrell Armstrong are no greater than AJ, Croshire, and Jones, right?

Yeah, right.

Don't forget about Maceo Baston! :soapbox:

;)

FlavaDave
08-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Don't forget about Maceo Baston! :soapbox:

;)

Oh yeah!

Man, I can't remember a Pacer's offseason ever that had so many moves that I even forgot some.

Robertmto
08-04-2006, 07:59 PM

AJ: your back-up point guard (until THE inevitable happened)
Jones: sparkplug that helped the Ps catch fire
Croshere: Outside threat, decent rebounder

Daniels: Won't get starters minutes if Jax has his way
Williams: won;t be able to play the 4 - log jam at the 3
White: lost in the depth chart
Armstrong: here for "chemistry"
Baston: WHO?

So basically; yes they aren't greater.

FlavaDave
08-07-2006, 09:18 AM
AJ: your back-up point guard (until THE inevitable happened)
Jones: sparkplug that helped the Ps catch fire
Croshere: Outside threat, decent rebounder

Daniels: Won't get starters minutes if Jax has his way
Williams: won;t be able to play the 4 - log jam at the 3
White: lost in the depth chart
Armstrong: here for "chemistry"
Baston: WHO?

So basically; yes they aren't greater.

Well, I have no way to prove it, so I'll just say "cheers" and wait patiently until the season starts. :buddies:

Robertmto
08-07-2006, 11:35 AM
I'll drink to that!