PDA

View Full Version : Ignore this thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Gyron
07-27-2007, 11:02 AM
This is a kumquat and its not ignoring this thread. I man, what else does it have to do but be a kumquat and not ignore this thread?
http://www.dolenutrition.com/Images/Facts/kumquat.jpg

JayRedd
07-27-2007, 02:22 PM
why yes she does....she ignores the internet in general :D

The number of jokes/insults that just ran through my head almost gave me an aneurysm.

bellisimo
07-27-2007, 02:33 PM
The number of jokes/insults that just ran through my head almost gave me an aneurysm.

mission accomplished ;)

DrBadd01
07-27-2007, 05:09 PM
IGNORE: to refrain from noticing or recognizing

THIS: (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): This is my coat.

THREAD: that which runs through the whole course of something, connecting successive parts: I lost the thread of the story.

Anthem
07-28-2007, 12:02 PM
I lost the thread of the story.
I think that goes for all of us.

Gyron
07-28-2007, 08:01 PM
Anthem,

You do realize you don't ignore this thread just as much as the rest of us. We have officially converted you to a non-thread ignorer!

Woot! Woot!

Anthem
07-29-2007, 12:11 AM
First they ignore you.
Then they mock you.
Then they fight you.
Then you ignore this thread.

Fool
07-30-2007, 09:33 AM
http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos/sevcik/eyes-of-the-sphinx-moth--lisaj.jpg

DrBadd01
08-02-2007, 04:23 PM
WHRBqgHXyIU

This is Rosslyn Chapel. It has always ignored this thread

JayRedd
08-04-2007, 05:26 PM
WHRBqgHXyIU

This is Rosslyn Chapel. It has always ignored this thread

I'm definitely ignoring this.

Just kidding....Nice work. What a fascinating place.

DrBadd01
08-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks. Rosslyn STILL ignores this Thread!!

Gyron
08-05-2007, 01:04 PM
If you wanted people to see it, thenthis was the place to put it. Nice work!

Natston
08-09-2007, 04:00 AM
It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this thread was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. This post is a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.

bellisimo
08-09-2007, 08:44 AM
i feel ignored by this thread....

JayRedd
08-09-2007, 09:38 AM
:spy:

DrBadd01
08-09-2007, 04:55 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x84/Drbadd/ScreenCapture.jpg

JayRedd
08-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Isn't that yarn?

Gyron
08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
I Think about this thread when I'm passing gas.

bellisimo
08-11-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/jun2006/may_art_06_04.jpg

JayRedd
08-12-2007, 01:00 PM
disregard, avoid, blink, brush off, discount, disdain, evade, fail, forget, neglect, omit, overlook, overpass, pass over, play past, pooh-pooh, reject, scorn, slight, tune out, cold-shoulder, cut, dial out, wink at, ice,

Gyron
08-13-2007, 09:33 AM
http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/apple-car2.jpg

Gyron
08-13-2007, 09:34 AM
http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/john-ivers-blue-flash.jpg

bellisimo
08-14-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm speechless...
or should I say typeless?
is that even a word?
if not it should be!

Natston
08-15-2007, 06:27 AM
http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/john-ivers-blue-flash.jpg

I guess that guy is only 15-20 minutes away from Vincennes. I should try to ride sometime, but I have to ignore this thread first...

Kegboy
08-18-2007, 07:36 PM
FYI to TPTB of this thread. I'm gonna break the cherry on the Ignore Thread function right here.

:wave:

bellisimo
08-21-2007, 04:12 AM
FYI to TPTB of this thread. I'm gonna break the cherry on the Ignore Thread function right here.

:wave:

you wouldn't! :eek:

JayRedd
08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
you wouldn't! :eek:

It seems like everyone else has.

But I for one, will always ignore this thread.

Remember, remember the Fifth of November.

Gyron
08-21-2007, 11:58 AM
I think about this thread while changing my baby's diapers....

bellisimo
08-21-2007, 04:31 PM
nothing lasts forever....
might as well make this the exception!

JayRedd
09-03-2007, 05:53 PM
To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.

DrBadd01
09-04-2007, 12:11 AM
It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.

Gyron
09-04-2007, 09:41 AM
~LA

JayRedd
09-04-2007, 05:40 PM
bump. still ignoring.

DrBadd01
09-04-2007, 06:51 PM
“You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by ignoring them.”

Gyron
09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Wyatt: "I just want a normal life"
Doc Holiday: "Wyatt, there is no normal life, there's just life. So get on with it and don't ignore this thread"

N8R
09-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Man I cant believe I had been ignoring this thread for so long.

Anthem
09-06-2007, 12:39 AM
I just re-read that entire thread from the beginning.

This whole thread reeks of copyright violation, which is something we simply can't ignore.

Except that it's not my copyright being violated. So I can ignore this thread with impunity.

JayRedd
09-06-2007, 12:59 AM
JayRedd: You must be Gyron. Look, darling, Gyron. The deadliest thread ignorer since Dr Badd, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?

Darling: You don't even know him.

JayRedd: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes. I don't know, reminds me of...Me. No...I'm sure of it...I hate him.

N8R
09-06-2007, 03:18 PM
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Gyron
09-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Jayredd (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000299/): Don't any of ya have the guts to play for blood?
Gyron (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000174/): I'm your huckleberry, and I'll not ignore this thread once While I'm your huckleberry.

Gyron
09-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Gyron (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000621/): In all that time workin' those cow towns, I was only ever mixed up in one ignorin' of a thread, and a man lost his life and I took it by ignorin' that thread! You don't know how that feels, and believe me boy, you don't ever want to know. Not ever!

JayRedd
09-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Gyron, are we not friends anymore? For if we were not friends, I don't know that I could bear it.

Gyron
09-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Gyron (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000621/): What makes a man like Anthem, Jayredd? What makes him do the things he does?
Jayredd (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000174/): A man like Anthem has got a great big hole, right in the middle of himself. And he can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.
Gyron (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000621/): What does he want?
Jayredd (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000174/): Revenge.
Gyron (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000621/): For what?
Jayredd (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000174/): Bein' born.

Natston
09-07-2007, 03:51 PM
I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Jay Redd's a real hero of mine. Gyron. Gyron would be another person who's a hero. The words he's posted over the years, I don't really read them, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know which threads I read? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.

Gyron
09-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Well, you certainly made it very clear how your legal system works Mr. Anthem. Now, I'd like to explain a little bit about the Gyron system. You see, I don't go in for lawsuits and motions or any of the legal stuff. No, no, you see what happens is, uh, I find out where you live and then I come to your house, see? And, I beat down your "ignore this thread" with a fu**ing baseball bat! And, then I'm gonna make a bonfire with the Post. Maybe roast that Golden Retriever, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, then eat it! And, then I'm coming upstairs, jayredd, and I'm gonna grab you by your Brooks Bros. P.J.s, and then I'm gonna take your brand new B.M.W., and cram it up your tight ***! Do we have an understanding!? DO NOT IGNORE THIS THREAD!

JayRedd
09-08-2007, 01:07 AM
There was a moment last night, when naturallystoned was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life ignoring this thread."

DrBadd01
09-08-2007, 12:21 PM
I could never ignore this thread. It was always too tempting to see it grow and develop. For others such as Gyron, or JayRedd it always seemed to come a lot easier. I had to work to ignore this thread though. At time I was successful, and then I would fall of the Wagon. Anthem suggested I get help, but I just don't see the point. Once you don't ignore this thread its just impossible.

Graham Mernatsi
09-08-2007, 04:59 PM
I find your lack of ignorance disturbing.

:arrgh:

btowncolt
09-09-2007, 11:32 AM
I wish I still had time to ignore this thread.

N8R
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Ignoring fun

Gyron
09-11-2007, 06:00 PM
I wish I still had time to ignore this thread.

I'm eating a tort and will not ignoring this thread right now!:D

N8R
09-12-2007, 05:15 PM
man I cant believe I wasted so much time ignoring this thread

Natston
09-13-2007, 02:51 AM
newman8r: This is not for the ignorance of one or two posts, but for the ignorance of one Thread.

Gyron: Tell me Newman, what Thread is that?

Jay Redd: The 'Ignore this thread' Thread!

Gyron: There is no such thread and to speak of one is treason.

Jay Redd: We ARE readers of the 'Ignore this thread' Thread! And our rights are being threatened by a forum member three thousand pages away!

Doctor Badd: Tell me, Mr. Redd, why should I trade one forum member three thousand pages away for three thousand forum members one page away? A non-conforming poster can trample a man's rights as easily as Anthem can.

newman8r: Doctor Badd, I understand you used to be a jet.

Doctor Badd: If you mean 'Jet', then am I angry about being told to ignore a thread without a 'please' or a 'thank you'. Well yes I am. Should each member choose what to read independently? I believe that they can, and that they should. But if you are asking me, am I willing to go against Anthem? Then the answer is most definitely NO!

Gyron
09-13-2007, 08:41 AM
lol

Edit: lol while not ignoring ths thread.

JayRedd
09-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Lower your avatars and march straight back to the Shout Box...stopping in every thread to beg forgiveness for thirteen months of non-ignorance, bad movie quotes and erroneously putting a space in JayRedd's name. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today.

Natston
09-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about ignoring a thread? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special thread for the occasion with a hollow premise, look! Make sure it blows the back of my *******ed monitor out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The thread! Readin' the thread! Now that's the reason!

Lethal Weapon

Gyron
09-14-2007, 12:49 PM
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate at ignoring this thread. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure at ignoring this thread. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you while you ignore this thread. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same and not ignore this thread. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others to not ingore this thread.

N8R
09-16-2007, 11:11 PM
naturallystoned: Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's Ignoring this thread from the Feedback Forum.

Anthem
09-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Arrr, me hearties! Keep on ignoring this thread, or I'll lash ya to the mizzenmast!

JayRedd
09-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Ignore this thread? I show you ignore this thread. You don't know what ignore this thread is, Mr. Anthem.

I'd show you, but I'm too old...I'm too tired...I'm too f***ing blind. If I were the man I was five months ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this Feedback forum.

Ignore this thread? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around...you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Posters like these -- younger than these -- their signatures removed by mods, their posts ripped off in the Star. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated avatar. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Indianapolis with his tail between his legs, but I say you are EXECUTIN' his soul!

And why? Because he's not a PD-man. PD-men. You hurt this poster, you're gonna be PD-bums...the lot of ya. And Gyron, Dr. Badd, naturallystoned...wherever you are out there...F*** YOU TOO!

Gyron
09-20-2007, 12:45 PM
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way Anthem wants it. Well, Anthem gets it. And I don't like it any more than you Jayredd.

DrBadd01
09-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Ignore this thread? I show you ignore this thread. You don't know what ignore this thread is, Mr. Anthem.

I'd show you, but I'm too old...I'm too tired...I'm too f***ing blind. If I were the man I was five months ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this Feedback forum.

Ignore this thread? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around...you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Posters like these -- younger than these -- their signatures removed by mods, their posts ripped off in the Star. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated avatar. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Indianapolis with his tail between his legs, but I say you are EXECUTIN' his soul!

And why? Because he's not a PD-man. PD-men. You hurt this poster, you're gonna be PD-bums...the lot of ya. And Gyron, Dr. Badd, naturallystoned...wherever you are out there...F*** YOU TOO!

"Whatya gonna do? Nice PD member, eh? Don't wanna get mixed up in the feedback forum? Now you wanna acknowledge this thread because he told you to ignore it , huh? Whataya think this is, the RATS board, where you can ignore them a website away? You gotta get up close like this... badaBING! you ignore this thread all over your nice Ron Artest jersey. C'mere... you're taking this very personal."

N8R
09-20-2007, 10:18 PM
[Gyron greets a couple of orderlies who arrive with an occupied body bag on a gurney from a traffic accident]
Gyron: Do you people have any idea how long I've been ignore you? Next time, if you're not here in thirty minutes or less, I expect a free dead body... or at least some garlic knots.
Anthem: Gyron, I think that's extremely insensitive.
Gyron: I don't think so.
[to the dead body]
Gyron: JayRedd, you care to ignore in?
[He bends down to ignore at the head of the gurney]
Gyron: Nope, he's fine with it. And he knows a thing or two... except of course that a yellow light means to ignore this thread.
[He ignores morbidly]

JayRedd
09-21-2007, 07:54 PM
I never ignored any thread in my life, didn't have it comin' to 'em. You got dat? All I have in this world is my Ron Burgundy avatar and my "I'm Breezy" mood, and I don't break em for no one. Do you understand?

That piece of ***** up there...I never liked him...I never trusted him. For all I know, he had me set up and had my friend Jermaniac banned. But that's history. I'm here...he's not.

You wanna ignore this thread with me...you say it. You don't...then you make a move.

N8R
09-22-2007, 06:06 PM
“I’m angry, and not because I’m in it, but because it degrades women. Which I ignore.”

Anthem
09-24-2007, 04:47 PM
True and funny fact: If you google "if you're not here in thirty minutes or less, I expect a free dead body... or at least some garlic knots", you get Scrubs at #4. Number 1? Ignore This Thread, on PacersDigest.

N8R
09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Anthem: Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to ignore myself in front of a train.

Gyron
09-25-2007, 04:34 PM
This guy wears some kinda fish costume. And he doesn't ignore this thread either......

http://starbulletin.com/98/10/22/features/artg.gif

Gyron
09-25-2007, 04:39 PM
This ant eater is looking for people who ignore this thread. He wants to bite thier nards.

http://www.junglewalk.com/animal-pictures/622/Giant-anteater-4059.jpg

Gyron
09-25-2007, 04:42 PM
This is the jellyfish that will sting your nards if you ignore this thread...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/01/images/060119_jellyfish.jpg

JayRedd
09-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new thread, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that no men shall be created who will ignore it.

Now we are engaged in a great PD war, testing whether this thread or any thread so conceived and so dedicated can long endure. We are met on a great forum. We have come to dedicate a portion of the Feedback Forum as a final resting-place for those who here did not ignore this thread so that this thread might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this thread. The brave men, Anthem and Gyron, who struggled here have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note nor long remember what I post here, but it can never forget what they did not ignore here.

It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who did not ignore here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored PD members we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these posters shall not have not ignored this thread in vain, that this forum under Hicks shall have a new birth of freedom, and that thread of the non-ignorers, by the non-ignorers, for the non-ignorers shall not perish from this earth.

http://lolpresident.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/abraham-lincoln-bw13-copy.jpg

DrBadd01
09-25-2007, 11:51 PM
I am certain that my fellow posters expect that on my ignorance of this thread I will address them with a candor and a decision which the present situation of our feedback forum impel. This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Nor need we shrink from honestly facing conditions in our feedback forum today. This great forum will ignore as it has ignored, will overlook and will discount. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to ignore is this thread itself—nameless, unreasoning, justified ignoring which doesn't recognize needed efforts to snub it to its end. In every dark hour of our forum life a leadership of ignorance and overlooking has met with that understanding and support of ignoring the thread themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to ignoring this thread in these critical days.

N8R
09-26-2007, 01:18 AM
Newman8r: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?
Gyron (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.
Newman8r: No, Gyron. Their ingnorance company. That's just stupid what you said

DrBadd01
09-26-2007, 08:20 AM
DrBadd: who is the ignorance company?
Newman8r: I don't know I am ignoring them
DrBadd: if you are ignoring them than how do you know to call them?

N8R
09-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Newman8r: Now, I'm going to do something I like to call the 'Compliment Sandwhich" Where I say something good, talk about where you need improvement, and then end with something good.
DrBadd: Whatever you gotta do...
Newman8r (flips notepad): Something good... something good... You like to ignore and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts...But you ignore this thread.

DrBadd01
09-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Newman8r: Now, I'm going to do something I like to call the 'Compliment Sandwhich" Where I say something good, talk about where you need improvement, and then end with something good.
DrBadd: Whatever you gotta do...
Newman8r (flips notepad): Something good... something good... You like to ignore and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts...But you ignore this thread.

DrBadd: quid pro quo
Newman8r: quid pro quo?
DrBadd: yes You avatar picture is cool . . . but just like JayRedd you don't ignore this thread enough, but your avatar picture is good.

N8R
10-01-2007, 03:18 PM
DrBadd: So, I need a little treat for the gang. Something to win their affections back.

Newman8r: Back? Why is that, DrBadd?

DrBadd: Well, I ran down JayRedd in my car.

Newman8r: Ohhhh. Did you do this on purpose?

DrBadd: No. I was being negligent.

Newman8r: Did this happen on company property?

DrBadd: It was on company property, with company property. So, double ignoring, we're fine.

Newman8r: I don't think-- I don't think you understand how ignoring works.

DrBadd: Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're Ignorant'?

JayRedd
10-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Newman8r is ignoring this thread in a better place now. Actually, he's ignoring this thread in the freezer. Because of the odor.

JayRedd
10-02-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm not superstitious about ignoring this thread...but I am a little stitious.

N8R
10-02-2007, 01:51 PM
JayRedd has been involved in a number of ignoring cults, both as a leader and a follower. He has more fun ignoring the followers. But he make more money as a leader.

DrBadd01
10-03-2007, 11:48 PM
JayRedd has been involved in a number of ignoring cults, both as a leader and a follower. He has more fun ignoring the followers. But he make more money as a leader.

I hearby testify that I have witnessed JayRedd at these ignoring cults. He does have more fun ignoring the followers. However, Newman8r has also been at these cults and that is why he can state JayRedd's Involvement.

JayRedd
10-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Last year Dr. Badd asked me how to setup a blog. Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Dr. Badd’s brain I opened up a Word document on his computer and put an address at the top. I’ve ignored some of it. Even for the Internet, it’s pretty shocking.

N8R
10-04-2007, 06:10 PM
DrBadd: You don't call retarded people retards. It's bad taste. You call your friends retards when they're ignoring this thread.

JayRedd
10-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Newman8r: Ignoring this thread is all about controlling things...about being in the driver’s seat. You make one tiny mistake, and you’re dead. I made one tiny mistake...I wore woman’s clothes.

N8R
10-05-2007, 04:21 PM
JayRedd: Yeah, Newman8r snapped at me. But there was this tinkle in his eye, that I picked up on, which said, 'Dude, we're friends. I'm doing this for appearances. I am the big boss now. And I have to seem like an ogre. But you know me, and you trust me and we like each other. And we'll always be friends. And I would never take you for granted in a million years. And I miss you, man, and I love you... His words.

Natston
10-07-2007, 09:37 PM
'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO IGNORE THIS THREAD ANYMORE!'

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your browsers, open them and stick your hands out and type - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to type, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to type about the upcoming season and the movies you just watched and what needs to rot in hell. But first get out of your game of freecell, open the internet browser, stick your hands out, and yell, and type it:

Anthem
10-07-2007, 09:52 PM

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your browsers, open them and stick your hands out and type - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to type, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to type about the upcoming season and the movies you just watched and what needs to rot in hell. But first get out of your game of freecell, open the internet browser, stick your hands out, and yell, and type it:

http://www.google.com/search?q=i%27m+mad+as+hell+and+I%27m+not+going+to+ ignore+this+thread+any+more&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Gyron
10-08-2007, 09:28 AM
I feel so bad, I haven't thought about this thread all week. I shall return to not ignoring this thread immediately.

N8R
10-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Newman8r: We had a foreign exchange student when I was young. And, we called him my brother, and that's what I thought he was. Um, then he went home to what is formerly Yugoslavia, taking all of my blue jeans, with him. And I had to spend the entire winter in shorts. That is what Ryan is like: A fake brother who steals your jeans while ignoring you.

DrBadd01
10-09-2007, 08:49 AM
"Tactical ignoring is a strategy where a person gives no outward sign of recognizing a behavior, such as no eye contact, no verbal response and no physical response. However, the person remains aware of the behavior and monitors the individual to ensure their safety and the safety of others.

One of the principles of tactical ignoring is to analyse the behavior to see the message that is being communicated by the individual. This message, the need for attention or to gain a reaction, requires a response. The aim is to provide the child with positive and quality attention for displaying appropriate behaviors, or for not displaying the desired behavior. When the child displays the desired behavior in order to gain attention, it may be appropriate to tactically ignore the behavior. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_ignoring

N8R
10-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Ignore - to refrain from noticing or recognizing: to ignore insulting remarks.

Thread - a fine cord of flax, cotton, or other fibrous material spun out to considerable length, esp. when composed of two or more filaments twisted together.

So keep that in mind while ignoring

Gyron
10-16-2007, 02:17 PM
http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/27/lolcatsdotcomiudr9nfh0ztce7ar.jpg

This is what happens when you ignore a thread.....Wormholes are created.

Gyron
10-16-2007, 02:19 PM
http://www.everythingweird.com/images/blue-hair-funny-picture_49.jpg

Then WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THIS THREAD??????

Gyron
10-16-2007, 02:21 PM
http://www.norcalblogs.com/commission/images/hobo.jpg

This guy ignored this thread. See what happened to his family?

Gyron
10-17-2007, 01:46 PM
http://kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk/my_weblog/images/2007/06/08/funny04.jpg

If you ignore this thread, I'm doing this to all of your shrubbery.

JayRedd
10-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy ignore this thread s*** with us...you flash a piece out on the lanes...I'll take it away from you, stick it up your a** and pull the f***in' trigger 'til it goes "click."

DrBadd01
10-18-2007, 03:14 PM
The dudes Abides. . . . . . . .

N8R
10-19-2007, 07:42 AM
Ignoring since 85

JayRedd
10-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Ignore Since '84

N8R
10-20-2007, 08:01 AM
I was born to ignore

JayRedd
10-20-2007, 07:28 PM
I ignore in my humidor.

N8R
10-20-2007, 08:07 PM
I ignore Al Gore

Anthem
10-22-2007, 07:40 PM
I ignore Al Gore
So does everybody else.

DrBadd01
10-22-2007, 07:59 PM
So does everybody else.

I refuse to ignore Al Gore.

JayRedd
10-25-2007, 10:44 AM
IRONY

btowncolt
10-25-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm required to not refuse to not not ignore what is not posted in this thread.

Slick Pinkham
10-25-2007, 02:45 PM
I'll ignore the fact that it's Bob Knight's birthday.

oops...

or the fact that tomorrow is Hillary Clinton's birthday.

oops...

I guess I suck at ignoring stuff.

N8R
10-26-2007, 07:49 AM
I Ignore like a whore

Gyron
10-26-2007, 11:05 AM
I ingore like a pimp. Get to work b*tch. Don't make me slap you newman8r.

N8R
10-27-2007, 07:44 AM
Yes Sir. Right away....Oh wait I cant do that because I am too busy Ignoring this thread

Natston
10-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Spring, 1877. This marks the longest I've posted in one thread since I left the farm at 17. There is so much in here I will never understand. I've never been a game thread posting man, and what I've seen on other threads has led me to question a Mod's purpose. But there is indeed something spiritual in this place. And though it may forever be obscure to me, I cannot but be aware of its power. I do know that it is here that I've known my first untroubled posting in many years.

Gyron
10-30-2007, 11:37 AM
http://grannygeek.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/construction-lickit.jpg

Just try to ignore this.....

N8R
10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
I ignored it

JayRedd
11-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Some serious ignoring going on lately. Pretty weak really. I blame Gyron.

Gyron
11-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I will try better to not ignore you my precious....

Natston
11-13-2007, 12:21 AM
JayRedd: This is stupid. Go cool off, get laid, do something, come back when you're ready to talk.
newman8r: Yeah, but it really doesn't matter if I do does it, 'cause you got a whole crop already lined up you ****in' chicken hawk!
JayRedd: Excuse me?
newman8r: You prey on people Jay. I lost three months of my life for your ****in' phony thread, but I'm onto you now you ****in' snake.
JayRedd: Hey watch it Newman, this isn't some ****in' country club where you can walk in and outta here...
newman8r: Shut up! Shut Up! Shut the **** up, I came here for one reason, to tell you that I'm out, and Gyron's out too and if you come near him again, I will feed you your ****ing heart.

N8R
11-14-2007, 10:11 AM
I kill people.... I mean ignore them...yes thats what I mean to type. Ignore. MWAHAHAHA MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

JayRedd
11-15-2007, 03:24 PM
JayRedd (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001570/): D'you see this?

[Pulls down shirt to reveal huge "Ignore this thread" tattoo on his chest]

JayRedd: (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001570/) This means "Not welcome".

N8R
11-19-2007, 03:47 AM
newman8r: With a great big punch and a kick from me to you...*kick* won't you say you ignore me too?

bellisimo
11-19-2007, 06:18 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/870401/2/istockphoto_870401_ignore_01.jpg

N8R
11-24-2007, 08:54 AM
I Ignore like a flesh wound sore.

Gyron
11-26-2007, 06:42 PM
http://www.1065.com/cc-common/mlib/1744/10/1744_1160397866.jpg

Gyron
11-26-2007, 06:43 PM
I know why Btown has been ignoring this thread now.....Here is a recent picture to come out of his basement.....

Deleted image, it was in bad taste......

N8R
11-29-2007, 09:27 AM
I need to learn to ignore you more Gyron. You disgust me.

Gyron
11-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Was that a little over the top? I could ignore your comment, and this thread or I could delete it.....

N8R
11-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Thank you for not ignoring my disgust and deleting that ignorable picture of someone I would like to ignore.

Alas I do not have to ignore you Gyron but I might just for fun.

Natston
11-30-2007, 03:19 PM
DrBadd01: We have agreed never to go back. Never.

Gyron: What was the purpose of our leaving? Don't forget, it was out of hope of something good and right.

JayRedd: You should not have made decisions without us!

Gyron: I'm guilty, Jay! I made a decision of the heart, I cannot look into another's eyes and see the same look I see in Anthem's without justification! It is too painful, I cannot bear it!

DrBadd01: You have jeopardized everything we have posted.

Gyron: Who do you think will continue this thread, this life? Do you plan to post forever? It is in them that our future lies. It is in bellisimo and newman8r that this way of life will continue. Yes, I have risked! I hope I am always able to risk everything for the just and right cause. If we did not make this decision, we could never again call ourselves ignored, and that in the end is what we have protected here: Ignorance! That, I'm not ready to give up.

Anthem: Let him go. If it ends, it ends. We can move towards hope, that's what's beautiful about this place. We cannot run from heartache. My request was ignored in the threads, the rest of my posts got ignored here. Heartache is a part of life, we know that now. Bellisimo is running toward hope, let him run. If this place is worthy, he'll be successful in his quest.

DrBadd01: How could you have sent him? He is from Hungary.

Gyron: He is more capable than most in this thread. And he is led by Megan Fox. The world moves for Megan Fox. It kneels before her in awe.

The Village

N8R
12-01-2007, 08:59 AM
ignored

DrBadd01
12-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I love this thread.

Gyron
12-03-2007, 01:53 PM
You still can't have my bud light.

Natston
12-03-2007, 02:42 PM
bellisimo: Oh, a post! What a splendid present!

newman8r: Be cautious. You are reading the bad thread.

bellisimo: This thread attracts Those We Don't Post Of.
[Turning to naturallystoned]

bellisimo: You ought not read that thread anymore.
[naturallystoned nods]

newman8r: [In a hushed whisper] He picked it from his browser.

bellisimo: Your breathing has changed. What's wrong?

newman8r: [to naturallystoned] If you did not post this now, where did you submit it?

[naturallystoned takes newman8r's hand and leads him through the digest. Cut to scene where we hear newman8r addressing the Moderators]

newman8r: Today at Feedback Forum, naturallystoned handed bellisimo a post of the bad location. When asked where he had submitted those posts, for they were unlike any I have seen, he pointed to the link on Feedback Forum. It is my belief that naturallystoned has entered the 'Ignore this thread' thread, and has done so on many occasions. It is also my belief that, because of his innocence, those posters who reside in the thread did not harm him. This strengthens my feeling that they will let me post if they sense I am not a threat.

N8R
12-04-2007, 09:05 AM
I ignored my own fart while i drank some pee.

JayRedd
12-05-2007, 06:38 PM
naturallystoned: There are five different types of chairs in this thread.

Dr. Badd01: That's way too many chairs for one thread.

naturallystoned: [high on 'shrooms] Did you know there's a guy whose sole job is to ignore chairs for this thread?

Dr. Badd01: Please take the chairs away.

naturallystoned: Like this one! It's red with gold stripes and ... [sits] ... Oh, this one is amazing. [puts fist in mouth]

Dr. Badd01: Please take the chairs away. I don't like them! The big one is staring at me and that short one is being very droll.

naturallystoned: [taking fist out of mouth] It tastes like a rainbow.

N8R
12-06-2007, 07:37 AM
hahahaha jayredd I love you in a manly kind of gay love.

Gyron
12-07-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm ignoring Newman8r's Gay Man Love of Jayredd.

Natston
12-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Gyron: You didn't used to post here did ya? ****, I know you. You're JayRedd! I was there the day you posted that 'Knocked Up' reference right under the golden shower post, set the record. Man, that thing had a motor on it. It's still the record right?

JayRedd: Got the keyboard at home on the wall.

Gyron: You've got two 'Ignore this Thread' records, don't ya?

JayRedd: Five.

Gyron: Why weren't you in the main boards making stacks of 'QFT' and getting your posts quoted by the respected posters?

newman8r: 'Cause he has another record most people don't know about. He has the Pacers Digest 'ignored post' record.

JayRedd: Hello newman.

newman8r: Jay's a class-A screw up. He would just submit his posts as
hard as he could every time. Didn't matter what the moderators said, didn't matter what was already posted. He would just whip that mouse through the air as hard as he could. Looked like a lumberjack chopping down a tree. Jay here has more ignored posts than any two members.

Gyron: You really got the ignored post record?

JayRedd: Felt wrong not to post.

DrBadd01
12-08-2007, 12:29 AM
The Chairs are still staring at me . . . . . .

N8R
12-08-2007, 09:13 AM
I am ignoring the fact that Gyron is ignoring me. Hey Gyron don't feel bad I love you too.

JayRedd
12-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Hilarious. I can't believe this thread is still going.

naturallystoned: People will come, Anthem.

They'll come to Ignore This Thread for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up to the Feedback Forum not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive in this thread as innocent as children, longing for the past.

"Of course, we won't mind if you look around," you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it -- for it is money they have and peace they lack.

And they'll click through the pages; read in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere in front of the desktops, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the thread and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters -- the memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces.

People will come, Anthem.

The one constant through all the years, Anthem, has been Ignore This Thread. Pacers Digest has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But Ignore This Thread has marked the time. This thread, this game -- it's a part of our past, Anthem. It reminds us of all that once was good and it could be again.

Oh...people will come, Anthem.

People will most definitely come.

N8R
12-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Gyron: Yo guys! Sup?

newman8r: Gyron, where have you been, man? You almost gave me a ******* heart attack. Let me see it. Did you pussy out or what?

Gyron: No noooo, man. I got it; it is flawless. Check it!

JayRedd: [examining the fake ID] Hawaii. All right, that's good. That's hard to trace, I guess. Wait... you changed your name to... McNored?

Gyron: Yeah.

JayRedd: McNored? What kind of a stupid name is that, Gyron? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?

Gyron: Naw, they let you pick any name you want when you get down there.

newman8r: And you landed on McNored...

Gyron: Yeah. It was between that or Muhammed.

newman8r: Why the FU<K would it be between THAT or Muhammed? Why don't you just pick a common name like a normal person?

Gyron: Muhammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a fu<king book for once.

JayRedd: Gyron, have you actually ever met anyone named Muhammed?

Gyron: Have YOU actually ever met anyone named McNored?

newman8r: No, that's why you picked a dumb fu<king name!

Gyron: Fu<k you.

newman8r: Gimme that. All right, you look like a future pedophile in this picture, number 1. Number 2: it doesn't even have a first name, it just says "McNored"!

JayRedd: What? One name? ONE NAME? Who are you? Reggie?

newman8r: Gyron, this ID says that you're 25 years old. Why wouldn't you just put 21, man?

Gyron: newman8r, newman8r, newman8r. Listen up, @ss-face: every day, hundreds of kids go into the liquor store with fake IDs, and every single one says they're 21. Pssh, how many 21 year olds do you think there are in this town? It's called fu<king strategy, all right?

JayRedd: Stay calm, okay? Let's not lose our heads. It's... it's a fine ID; it'll... it's gonna work. It's passable, okay? This isn't terrible. I mean, it's up to you, Gyron. This guy is either gonna think 'Here's another kid with a fake ID' or 'Here's McNored, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor'. Okay? So what's it gonna be?

Gyron: [grinning] ... I am McNored!

newman8r: No you're not. No one's McNored. McNored's never existed because that's a made up dumb FU<KING FAIRY TALE NAME, YOU FU<K!

Gyron
12-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Newman8r: So the ignore this thread combination is 1,2,3,4,5 .........

Newman8r: That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

Jayredd: 1,2,3,4,5. That's amazing I've got the same combination on my luggage.

Natston
12-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Dear Fellows, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an embedded youtube video when I was a kid, but now... they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. Anthem got me into this... half way thread, called the "What song are you listening to?". And a job posting the movies I've watched in the "What movie did you last watch?" thread.

It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the other posters like me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds,I keep thinkin' rcarey might just show up and say 'Hello'. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night; I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get a copy of Gigli and post that I watched it so they'd send me home. I could :rolleyes: at the moderator while I was at it, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sorta nonsense anymore. I don't like it here, I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'd kick up any fuss, not for an older poster like me.

[carves "Grape monkey butt" into wood. Admires his work for a moment. Then kicks out the table beneath him and hangs himself]

Gyron
12-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Naturallystoned: What's that sound? You hear it? It's a funny squeaky sound. It sounds like someone is ignoring a thread....
Anthem (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0382676/): You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.

Gyron
12-10-2007, 05:12 PM
[carves "Grape monkey butt" into wood. Admires his work for a moment. Then kicks out the table beneath him and hangs himself]

Nice Shawshank rendition....

JayRedd
12-10-2007, 09:54 PM
naturallystoned: Gyron...If you ever get out of Ignore This Thread, do me a favor.

Gyron: Sure, naturallystoned. Anything.

naturallystoned: There's a big thread up near the Shout Box. You know where the Shout Box is?

Gyron: Well, there's...there's a lot of threads up there.

naturallystoned: One in particular. It's got an embedded image of a long rock wall with a big oak tree at the north end. It's like something out of a Bellisimo post. It's where I asked newman8r to marry me. We went there for a picnic and made cyber love under that oak, and I asked, and newman8r said yes.

Promise me, Gyron...If you ever get out...find that thread. On the first page, you'll find a post that has no earthly business in a PD forum...A post of black, volcanic glass. There's something written in it I want you to see.

Gyron: What, naturallystoned? What's written in that post?

naturallystoned: [turns to walk away] You'll have to look it up to see.

JayRedd
12-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Gyron: [narrating] I wish I could tell you that newman8r fought the good fight, and that naturallystoned let him be. I wish I could tell you that -- but Ignore This Thread is no fairy-tale world.

newman8r never said who did it, but we all knew.

Things went on like that for awhile.

Ignore This Thread life consists of routine -- and then more routine. Every so often, newman8r would show up with fresh bruises. naturallystoned kept at him -- sometimes he was able to fight him off...sometimes not.

And that's how it went for newman8r -- that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, Ignore This Thread would have got the best of him.

sweabs
12-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Dear Fellows, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an embedded youtube video when I was a kid, but now... they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. Anthem got me into this... half way thread, called the "What song are you listening to?". And a job posting the movies I've watched in the "What movie did you last watch?" thread.

It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the other posters like me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds,I keep thinkin' rcarey might just show up and say 'Hello'. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night; I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get a copy of Gigli and post that I watched it so they'd send me home. I could :rolleyes: at the moderator while I was at it, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sorta nonsense anymore. I don't like it here, I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'd kick up any fuss, not for an older poster like me.
Hello.

I can no longer ignore this thread.

bellisimo
12-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Friends, Posters, Countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to ignore this thread, not to praise it.
The evil that threads do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their html codes;
So let it be with this thread.
The noble Anthem Hath told you this thread was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath this thread answer'd it.
Here, under leave of Anthem and the rest -
For Anthem is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men -
Come I to speak in this thread's funeral.
It was my friend, faithful and just to me:
But Anthem says it was ambitious;
And Anthem is an honourable man.
He hath brought many topics home to Pacers Digest
Whose rants did the general coffers filled this in this thread seem ambitious?
When that the poor have ignored,
this thread hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Anthem says it was ambitious;
And Anthem is an honourable man.
You all did see that on March Madness
I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
Which it did thrice refuse:
was this ambition?
Yet Anthem says it was ambitious;
And, sure, he is an honourable man.
I speak not to disprove what Anthem spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love it once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then, to mourn for it?
O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with this thread,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

Natston
12-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Anthem: Gyron, your files say you've posted 16 pages of a life sentence. Do you feel you've been rehabilitated?

Gyron: Rehabilitated? Well, Now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

Anthem: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin the main board...

Gyron: I know what *you* think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made up word. A moderator's word, so young fellas like yourself can attach a William Safire signature and a Colin Ferguson avatar, and have a 'White and Nerdy' title. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?

Anthem: Well, are you?

Gyron: There's not a Christmas Vacation ripoff that goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who submitted that terrible post. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your browser, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ****.

JayRedd
12-12-2007, 11:11 PM
[sitting around all comptemplatively in the yard after Anthem held a knife to newman8r's throat]

naturallystoned: I just don't understand what happened in there.

newman8r: Anthem's crazy as a rat in a tin sh*thouse, is what.

Gyron: Oh newman8r, that's enough out of you.

JayRedd: I heard he had you sh*tin' in your pants.

newman8r: F*** you.

Gyron: Would you knock it off? Anthem ain't no bug. He's just...just institutionalized.

newman8r: Institutionalized, my a**.

Gyron: The man's been ignoring this thread fifty years, newman8r. Fifty years. This is all he knows. In here, he's an important man...He's an educated man. Outside? He's nothin'...Just a used up poster with carpel tunnel in both hands. Ignore This Thread is funny. First you hate it. Then you get used to it. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on it. That's institutionalized.

newman8r: *****. I could never get like that.

JayRedd: Oh yeah? Say that when you been ignoring this thread as long as Anthem has.

Gyron: ******* right. They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take. The part that counts, anyway.

bellisimo
12-14-2007, 07:03 AM
Gyron: Are you ready to do your duty for the Digest?

Newman8r: Yes, father.

Gyron: You will not be an admin.

Newman8r: Which wiser, older man is to take my place?

Gyron:My powers will pass to Naturallystoned, to hold in trust until the Senate is ready to rule once more. PD is to be a republic again.

Newman8r: Naturallystoned?

Gyron: Yes. My decision disappoints you?

Newman8r: You wrote to me once, listing the four chief virtues: Wisdom, justice, fortitude and temperance. As I read the list, I knew I had none of them. But I have other virtues, father. Ambition. That can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness, courage, perhaps not on the battlefield, but... there are many forms of courage. Devotion, to my family and to you. But none of my virtues were on your list. Even then it was as if you didn't want me for your son.

Gyron:Oh, Newman8r. You go too far.

Newman8r: I search the faces of the gods... for ways to please you, to make you proud. One kind word, one full hug... where you pressed me to your chest and held me tight. Would have been like the sun on my heart for a thousand years. What is it in me that you hate so much?

Gyron:Shh, Newman8r.

Newman8r: All I've ever wanted was to live up to you, Caesar. Father.

Gyron:[Gyron gets down on his knees] Newman8r. Your faults as a son is my failure as a father. Come
[Gives Newman8r a hug]

Newman8r: [Newman8r hugs Gyron and cries] Father. I would have butcher the whole world... if you would only love me!
[Newman8r begins to asphyxiate Gyron while they hug, Gyron grunts]

Gyron
12-14-2007, 09:31 AM
Who's your Daddy Newman8r!

N8R
12-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Your Mom OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Burn. Just try to ignore that.

bellisimo
12-17-2007, 06:25 AM
Now Newman8r got JayRedd as a partner. Any problems, he goes to JayRedd. Trouble with the bill? He can go to JayRedd. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Gyron, he can call JayRedd. But now Newman8r gotta come up with JayRedd's money every week no matter what. Business bad? F**k you, pay me. Oh, you aren't ignoring threads? F**k you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning huh? F**k you, pay me.

DrBadd01
12-17-2007, 12:07 PM
While I was on my cruise in the Caribbean I was forced to ignore this thread. :(

sweabs
12-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm ignoring the fact that Dr.Badd was on a Caribbean cruise.

Gyron
12-17-2007, 02:51 PM
http://www.comics.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2611160071217.gif

bellisimo
12-18-2007, 09:42 AM
BellisiMo: And if this is your army, why does it go?

NaturallyStoned: We didn't come here to fight for them.

Jayredd: Home, the trolls are too many!

BellisiMo: Sons of Pacers Digest! I am Bellisimo.

Jayredd: Bellisimo is seven feet tall!

Bellisimo: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the trolls with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

[Pacers Digest Army laughs]

Bellisimo: I AM Bellisimo! And I see a whole army of my digest men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

NaturallyStoned: Against that? No, we will run, and we will live.

Bellisimo: Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
[crowd cheers]

Gyron
12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
The dead horse knows how to ignore people.....

http://www.comics.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2030558071218.gif

Natston
12-21-2007, 03:21 AM
We've become bored with watching posters give us phony emotions. We are tired of pyrotechnics and special effects. While the thread he inhabits is, in some respects, counterfeit, there's nothing fake about Gyron himself. No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

Gyron
12-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Why thank you Nat Stoned. I'm still not ignoring you....

Natston
12-22-2007, 06:50 PM
The point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you Anthem. And the last thing I would ever do to you is ignore this thread.

N8R
12-23-2007, 07:43 AM
RCarey: My name is R. Carey. I am a survivor living in New York City. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not ignored.

sweabs
12-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Newman8r: Look at me. I'm a big ignore jerk. I have a big jerk made of ignore. I like to say "I eat ignores full of ignorey goodness", and I like to spy on little innocent ignores while they're eating their own ignore juice.

N8R
12-24-2007, 02:58 AM
RCarey: the Only thing I dont ignore is Balls.

sweabs
12-24-2007, 03:27 AM
Newman8r: I know you don't. I didn't see you ignoring 2 big huge basketballs the other day when they were hidden far away in the corner. You stared intensely at them. It was kind of weird.

Natston
12-24-2007, 02:15 PM
JayRedd: Good Afternoon. In less than an day, posters from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest typing battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty movie ripoffs anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is Christmas Eve, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from ignorance. We are fighting for our right to post. To exist. And should we win the day, Christmas will no longer be known as a day for family and presents, but as the day Pacers Digest declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate 'Ignore This Thread'!

N8R
12-24-2007, 05:18 PM
rcarey: Do I want to be feared or ignored? Um... easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they ignore me.

sweabs
12-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Newman8r: I am ignoring the fact that you have already visited the ignored store that was earlier mentioned during the day. And would like to know how the ignored situation worked out.

N8R
12-24-2007, 06:45 PM
newman8r: Oh, hey JayRedd, I'm glad you called, rcarey is being such a little ***** again...
rcarey: I'm on newman8r.
newman8r: Oh hey rcarey, what's ignoring my brother?!

sweabs
12-26-2007, 02:49 AM
newman8r: Hey, I'm the newman8r. I'm a big jerk that ignores people.

JayRedd
12-26-2007, 04:22 PM
naturallystoned: I ain't draft dodging. I ain't burning no flag. I ain't running to Canada. I'm ignoring this thread right here. You want to send me to jail? Fine, you go right ahead. I've been in jail for 400 years...I could be there for 4 or 5 more. But I ain't going no 10,000 miles to help murder and kill other poor people. If I want to ignore this thread, I'll ignore this thread right here...right now...fightin' you, if I want to ignore this thread. You my enemy, not no Chinese, no Vietcong, no Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. Want me to go somewhere and ignore for you? You won't even stand up for me right here in this thread...for my rights and my religious beliefs. You won't even stand up for my right here at PD.

DrBadd01
12-26-2007, 05:12 PM
JayRedd: But you dream Gyron... Your simplicity long ended, when you took Pacers Digestian mistresses and children, and you thickened your holdings with ignoring this thread... Because you have fallen in love with all the things in life that destroy men... do you not see... and you, as well as I, know, that as the year decline and the memories stale and all your great victories fade it will always be remembered, you didn't ignore this thread.

kester99
12-26-2007, 05:35 PM
It ignores this thread. It does this whenever it is told.

It ignores this thread or else it gets the hose again.....yes it will, precious, it will get the hose again.

Now it places the ignorance in the basket.

It places the ignorance in the basket.

PUT THE F***ING IGNORANCE IN THE BASKET!

JayRedd
12-27-2007, 07:01 PM
rcarey: My name is rcarey. Pay strict attention to how I ignore this thread because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself. I've told you my name: that's the Who. The Where could most readily be described as the feedback forum. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny thread and being in prison. The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When. As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple...because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

Gyron
12-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Jayredd (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0144657/): Okay, epiphany, epiphany... oh I know! Bananas are an excellent source of potassium! And Ignoring this thread is impossible.
[gets slapped by Anthem]
Jayredd (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0144657/): Ow! Uh, America will never embrace soccer. And Ignoring this thread is impossible.
[gets slapped by Anthem]
Jayredd: More than two shakes and it's playing with yourself? And you can ignore this thread while playing with yourself.
[Anthem slaps himself]

N8R
12-29-2007, 11:55 AM
rcarey: I am rcarey and I like to ignore the fact that I am a HUGE jerk who likes being a jerkface when his jerkfaceness is all he can be ignoring.

sweabs
12-30-2007, 11:36 AM
I am newman8r and I am a buhhhh-iuoooooooo and I am ignoring New Years Eve plans like a buhhh-iuoooooooo and should tell the rcareyage what is happening ASAP!!!

Gyron
12-30-2007, 12:29 PM
AWESOME, a whole new year to spend not ignoring this thread!

N8R
12-30-2007, 06:47 PM
My New Years resolution is to kill less people, stop beating children, dont drink as much, and actually ignore this thread.

heywoode
01-06-2008, 05:52 PM
My New Years resolution is to kill less people, stop beating children, dont drink as much, and actually ignore this thread.

resolve only if the don't deserve it, only if they don't deserve it, only if your not thirsty, and there's no way in HELL you're doing the last one.

I resolve to stop making fun of Canadians.

Eh. Hosers....

sweabs
01-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Eh...hoosiers.

See, we're not so different afterall!

heywoode
01-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Eh...hoosiers.

See, we're not so different afterall!

Oh, I'll admit that we hoosiers are the Rosetta Stone of North American comedy....so many things that are true that we can be dogged about or made fun of because...

...for the most part, I always thought that the rest of the country/world thinks we are all "Woody" from Cheers.

N8R
01-07-2008, 12:46 AM
so far I have accomplished none of my resolutions and this post is the last remaining thing on my list

heywoode
01-09-2008, 12:20 AM
so far I have accomplished none of my resolutions and this post is the last remaining thing on my list

Good for you.

I resolve to stop making resolutions.

and to stop making fun of Canadians.

goober.

JayRedd
01-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Silly Canadians...Don't you know we always ignore our man?

http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesB/bbm_vs_mountie.jpg

kester99
01-09-2008, 08:22 PM
I don't know who those two gentlemen are in JayRedd's pic, but that thing they're hanging onto is a hawser, eh?

I find myself too funny to ignore.

bellisimo
01-09-2008, 08:27 PM
you want to be ignored?
just get a big pimple on your face...
that should do the trick

N8R
01-09-2008, 10:59 PM
I am ignoring JayRedds Canadian Racism.

JayRedd
01-10-2008, 06:47 PM
And I hate to break it to you, but your precious Canadian bacon is simply American ham.

Also...there's no Santa Claus.

heywoode
01-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Ham and Canadian bacon both suck...

but Canadian beer rules!

Gotta love a beer company that was founded 11 years after America became a country! GO MOLSON!

JayRedd
01-11-2008, 09:15 PM
http://www.filmdrunk.com/post.phtml?pk=930

N8R
01-12-2008, 01:48 AM
And I hate to break it to you, but your precious Canadian bacon is simply American ham.

Also...there's no Santa Claus.

I didnt think I could hate you more than I already did. Boy you know how to prove someone wrong.

Gyron
01-15-2008, 05:17 PM
You know why they call them Canadian "MOUNTies" don't you........Lets just say its gets cold and lonely on the trail, and those Elk need love too.....

And even then, they don't ignore this thread.

Los Angeles
01-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Ignoring as we speak.

N8R
01-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Gyron is an ignorable person.

Gyron
01-16-2008, 10:00 AM
I may be ignorable, but you sure seem to notice me.......You can't ignore the truth, you're in love with me!

Now get lost, I'm busy not ignoring this thread.

N8R
01-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Did I say ignorable, I meant to say a huge jackass

Gyron
01-16-2008, 10:56 PM
I know I have a huge ***, why do you think I'm doing PD's Biggest Loser.....

N8R
01-16-2008, 11:21 PM
ha ha your *** was ***'d out and mine aren't. You can't ignore that.

Natston
01-21-2008, 12:35 AM
JayRedd: My name is Jay.

Anthem: Your name is Clerk and my name is Sir or Boss if you can manage. And if I ever catch you in my thread again, I'll have you pissin' purple for a week.

Gyron
01-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Don't ignore this message.....

JayRedd
01-24-2008, 02:12 PM
That counting thread was cute at first, but now it's really starting to affect my life since yall are now bowing to the Anthem's terrorist demands.

This aggression will not stand man.

Gyron
01-24-2008, 02:32 PM
We're all lost.....We must not bow down to the injustice of this thread being ignored. We must stand for freedom, and fight! Anthem may try to make us ignore what he is hiding here, but we will have none of it!

We will not ignore this thread.

DrBadd01
01-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Praise be to Anthem.

Praise be to ignoring this thread.

kester99
01-29-2008, 07:41 PM
I can't ignore this thread. I'm too busy ignoring the earwax thread.

JayRedd
01-30-2008, 02:39 AM
We do not lose! And we do not forget! And we do not give up, ever!

N8R
01-30-2008, 09:50 AM
I like stuff that has to do with most things but some stuff and things bore me while other stuff is awesome in comparison to some things but some things are way cooler than that stuff that sucks. Oh and ignore stuff is just not a good thing unless you are ignoring things as well.

Gyron
01-30-2008, 11:43 AM
"Spider Ignore, Spider Ignore, doing whatever a Spider Ignore does.....Can he fly, no he can't he's a spider Ignore...."

N8R
01-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Gyron I enjoy not ignoring your posts. You inspire me now come to Counting: It's Fun cause lets face it, Counting is FUN

bellisimo
02-01-2008, 09:50 AM
counting is like Math
this is like Gym

Gym > Math

Gyron
02-01-2008, 10:49 AM
OMG< you skipped a not ignoring comment Bellisimo. The thread is going to IMPLODE on itself....Oh wait, that won't happen in this thread because you can ignore the rules all you want. And we encourage it!

Ignore Anthem and don't ignore this thread!

Raskolnikov
02-01-2008, 11:42 AM
It's not because I haven't been posting here that I was ignoring this thread.

bellisimo
02-01-2008, 12:35 PM
OMG< you skipped a not ignoring comment Bellisimo. The thread is going to IMPLODE on itself....Oh wait, that won't happen in this thread because you can ignore the rules all you want. And we encourage it!

Ignore Anthem and don't ignore this thread!

i'm not sure i follow what just happened here...

...or do I and am I just ignoring that fact?

hmmm.....

JayRedd
02-02-2008, 02:54 AM
Oh wait, that won't happen in this thread because you can ignore the rules all you want. And we encourage it!

Rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules.

N8R
02-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules.

Than stop having your mommy tell you when to go to bed there jayredd. Start to ignore those bedtime rules.

heywoode
02-02-2008, 11:52 PM
I can't ignore this thread. I'm too busy ignoring the earwax thread.

Don't forget the dandruff thread too....Now all we need is the ingrown boil on the nutsack thread....

JayRedd
02-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Don't forget the dandruff thread too....Now all we need is the ingrown boil on the nutsack thread....

How did you know?

Natston
02-04-2008, 03:10 AM
What we've got here is failure to ignoricate.

kester99
02-04-2008, 03:27 AM
Knock knock.

Who's there?

I'mig.

I'mig who?

I'm ignoring this thread and Matt Damon.

bellisimo
02-04-2008, 05:16 AM
How did you know?

facebook status maybe?

JayRedd
02-05-2008, 05:52 PM
To err is human; to ignore is divine.

bellisimo
02-06-2008, 10:12 AM
one step closer to the edge
I'm about to ignore!

Gyron
02-06-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm glad you don't ignore Linkin Park Bellisimo.

bellisimo
02-07-2008, 11:46 AM
in the end,
it doesnt even ignore anymore :D

N8R
02-08-2008, 06:00 AM
Ignore one man and you are Ignorant
Ignore thousands and you are Smart
Ignore everyone and you are newman8r

Natston
02-08-2008, 08:58 AM
newman8r: It was a un-ignored thread.

Gyron: You must not excite yourself.

newman8r: But it was a un-ignored thread.

Gyron: Of course it was. That's why you're here.

newman8r: No, you must believe me. It was a thread, a read one.
Un-ignored.

Gyron: I know, I know.

newman8r: You don't know because you were not there. It's all true.

Gyron: Of course it is. I told you. Everyone told you.

newman8r: I... posted in it.
[faints]

JayRedd
02-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Anthem has received back again that measure of fire, steel and ignorance which he has so often meted out to others.

Now this is not the end.

It is not even the beginning of the end.

But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

JayRedd
02-08-2008, 01:33 PM
We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end.

We shall fight in Ignore This Thread, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our thread, whatever the cost may be.

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the Feedback Forum and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills.

We shall never surrender.

DrBadd01
02-09-2008, 05:17 PM
I have ignored this thread far too long.

JayRedd
02-11-2008, 05:07 PM
You certainly have.

Shape up.

N8R
02-11-2008, 10:46 PM
I ignore this thread only to head to the Counting Thread

Gyron
02-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Newman8r, you should not be ignoring this thread for any other. This is the most important. The counting thread is and always be a 2nd to this thread. If you ignore this thread at all, Anthem wins, and we can't have that.

DrBadd01
02-12-2008, 03:24 PM
To ignore this thread or to not ignore this thread- that is the question.

heywoode
02-12-2008, 04:01 PM
ignore-amus.

MyFavMartin
02-12-2008, 04:35 PM
ignore-amus.

I ignore your amus.

In fact, I ignore all of them.

bellisimo
02-12-2008, 05:17 PM
the more you ignore - the more they love you

N8R
02-13-2008, 05:49 AM
The Counting Thread is second to NONE. This thread licks the balls of the Counting Thread. We all know the Counting Thread is where the good times are. No more PD parties, just counting parties.

ignore

JayRedd
02-13-2008, 07:49 AM
This thread will forever live in infamy.

N8R
02-13-2008, 09:41 AM
It is easily Ignored...like you

bellisimo
02-13-2008, 02:32 PM
while the counting thread is awesome...this thread is legendary

N8R
02-13-2008, 10:54 PM
I am officially ignoring this thread in favour of the counting thread, which is way better

DrBadd01
02-14-2008, 01:39 AM
The Counting Thread doesn't compare to this thread.

kester99
02-14-2008, 01:44 AM
What is ignored does not count.

JayRedd
02-14-2008, 01:08 PM
If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw...And my straw reaches across the room and starts to ignore your milkshake, I ignore YOUR milkshake. I IGNORE it up!

Natston
02-18-2008, 02:53 AM
I'll read you, my pretty, and your little counting thread, too!

bellisimo
02-18-2008, 06:38 AM
ignoring is not something that everyone can do...its something that you must be born with...only those made of sterner stuff can do it...

JayRedd
02-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Don't think I'm not still watching.

Twes
02-21-2008, 12:14 PM
What thread?

SycamoreKen
02-21-2008, 02:28 PM
Change cannot happen unless we unignore that which has been ignored by those too ignorant to unignore for so long.