Destined4Greatness
07-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Miami
Cleveland
Chicago
New Jersey
Detroit
Washington

Then the next 2 spots are a toss up between the Bucks, Pacers, and Magic.

Cactus Jax
07-30-2006, 05:21 PM
1. Miami
2. Detroit
3. New Jersey
4. Chicago
5. Cleveland
6. Washington
7. Indiana
8. Milwaukee

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 05:23 PM
How will this season end in the EC?

1. Miami
2. Cleaveland
3. New Jersey
4. Indiana
5. Chicago
6. Detroit
7. Orlando
8. Toronto

LMAO @ Toronto in the playoffs, Indiana in 4th, no Wiz and Chicago and Detroit being so low.

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Miami
Chicago
Cleveland
Detroit
New Jersey
Washington
Orlando
Indiana or Milwaukee

SoupIsGood
07-30-2006, 05:25 PM
1. Indiana

redwillow
07-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Are the top seeds still the best from each division? And then in the second round they get reseeded?

ESutt7
07-30-2006, 05:32 PM
1. Chicago
2. Miami
3. NJ
4.Cleveland
5.Indiana
6. Washington
7. Detroit
8. Orlando

vapacersfan
07-30-2006, 05:33 PM
WAY....TO....EARLY.....TO.....MAKE.....PREDICTIONS ......ESPECIALLY....FOR...THE...PLAYOFFS

Coop
07-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Cleveland is overrated. Who do they have other than Lebron? Seriously.

LG33
07-30-2006, 05:39 PM
1. Miami
2. New Jersey
3. Detroit
4. Cleveland
5. Chicago
6. Washington
7. Indiana
8. Orlando

Sorry Milwaukee

BoomBaby31
07-30-2006, 06:29 PM
This is way to early but if the season started now this is how it would break down.

1. Chicago
2. Miami
3. New York (yeah I wrote it)
4. New Jersey
5. Detriot
6. Cavs
7. Indiana
8. Bobcats

Will Galen
07-30-2006, 06:35 PM
I'll play.

8. NY Knicks.........I said Isiah will get them into the playoffs when he took over.
7. Washington..... Stuck behind Miami.
6. Cleveland.........Lebron still needs help.
5. Chicago.......... Wallace won't help their offence.
4. Detroit.............Not done yet.
3. New Jersey.......Too fragile with Kidd and Vince.
2. Miami...............Will win a couple more games than last year.
1. Indiana............With good health, Al and the new guys, will win around 60 games again.

Destined4Greatness
07-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Cleveland is overrated. Who do they have other than Lebron? Seriously.

Lebron, Big Z, Larry Hughes. If they are so overrated then how come they came closer to beating Detroit than we had in 2 attempts.

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 07:34 PM
1. Chicago
2. Miami
4. New Jersey
5. Detriot
6. Cavs
7. Indiana
8. Bobcats

Cavs 6th?? Bobcats and Knicks in the playoffs?? No Washington??

:lol:

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 07:35 PM
8. NY Knicks.........I said Isiah will get them into the playoffs when he took over.
7. Washington..... Stuck behind Miami.
6. Cleveland.........Lebron still needs help.
5. Chicago.......... Wallace won't help their offence.
4. Detroit.............Not done yet.
3. New Jersey.......Too fragile with Kidd and Vince.
2. Miami...............Will win a couple more games than last year.
1. Indiana............With good health, Al and the new guys, will win around 60 games again.

Indiana 1st?? Chicago 5th?? Cleveland 6th?? Knicks in the Playoffs??

:laugh:

Ron who?
07-30-2006, 07:36 PM
HC=home court

1. Miami
2. Cleveland
3. New Jersey
4. Detroit
5. Chicago
6. Indiana
7. Orlando
8. Toronto

playoffs:

ROUND 1

Miami (HC) vs Toronto
4-1 Miami
Cleveland(HC) vs Orlando
4-0 Cleveland
Indiana (HC) vs NJ
4-2 Indiana
Det(HC) vs Chi
4-3 Det

ROUND 2

Cleveland(HC) vs Indiana
4-3 Cleveland
DET vs Miami (HC)
4-1 Miami

ECF
Cleveland vs Miami (HC)
4-2 Cleveland

Cleveland will play either Dallas or PHX in the finals and get beat in about 6 games

Ron who?
07-30-2006, 07:44 PM
i just love making premature predictions

Fireball Kid
07-30-2006, 08:01 PM
This is way to early but if the season started now this is how it would break down.

1. Chicago
2. Miami
4. New Jersey
5. Detriot
6. Cavs
7. Indiana
8. Bobcats

Can I have whatever it is your snorting?

1. Miami
2. Chicago
3. New Jersey
4. Cleveland
5. Indiana
6. Detroit
7. Washington
8. Orlando

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 08:03 PM
LMAO @ Toronto in the Playoffs over the Wizards. You guys are SO underrating the :wizards:

Frank Slade
07-30-2006, 08:07 PM
LMAO @ Toronto in the Playoffs over the Wizards. You guys are SO underrating the :Pacers:

:potkettle:

:laugh: :lmao:Robertmto :laugh: :lmao:, just because it's not your official prediction, believe it or not doesn't mean its laughable.

Are you really going to question every single person's prediction that does not have the Wizards winning it all, or Indiana higher than the 7th seed?

I enjoy your opinion, but That's really getting predictable. :kickcan:

Kstat
07-30-2006, 08:16 PM
:laugh: in general.

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Robertmto, just because it's not your official prediction, believe it or not doesn't mean its laughable.

Are you really going to question every single person's prediction that does not have the Wizards winning it all, or Indiana higher than the 7th seed?

I enjoy your opinion, but That's really getting predictable.

I am basing my opinions as of todays rosters. Can you honestly say Indiana's roster as of today even deserves playoff predictions? AS OF TODAY. I believe if the Ps get Al they will be better than the Wizards on paper. Barring injuries to both teams Washington will probably still have more wins.

Kstat
07-30-2006, 08:29 PM
I think the Pistons still have a better roster than anyone in the east except miami.

Doesn't mean I'm going to argue with everyone that has them 7th....

Predictions are like ********. Everybody has one.

And in the middle of july, they carry even less weight.

D-BONE
07-30-2006, 08:31 PM
With Al, Pacers are still only looking 5-8 range IMO.

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 08:32 PM
I think the Pistons still have a better roster than anyone in the east except miami.

I would also put Chicago above them.

BoomBaby31
07-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Indiana 1st?? Chicago 5th?? Cleveland 6th?? Knicks in the Playoffs??

:laugh:

bobcats is a guess but, Knicks will make the playoffs 6th seed and above! I don't see how they don't make the playoffs. Even with Isiah coaching.

Kstat
07-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Hey now, an Isiah-coached team is a lock to make the playoffs.....

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 08:35 PM
bobcats is a guess but, Knicks will make the playoffs 6th seed and above! I don't see how they don't make the playoffs. Even with Isiah coaching.

So the Knicks are better than New Jersey, Detriot, Cleveland,Indiana, Milwaukee, Washington and Orlando? Can I please have reasons why.

Frank Slade
07-30-2006, 08:49 PM
I am basing my opinions as of todays rosters. Can you honestly say Indiana's roster as of today even deserves playoff predictions? AS OF TODAY. I believe if the Ps get Al they will be better than the Wizards on paper. Barring injuries to both teams Washington will probably still have more wins.

I haven't made a prediction either way, I am still waiting for the remaining moves to play itself out to have some kind of idea, instead of jumping to conclusions. I am just saying it laughable to "laugh" at anyone's prediction as if you have an an actual idea of the teams playoff spots.

Most I believe are just throwing out predictions more for fun to past the time , nothing set in stone or that serious.

SoupIsGood
07-30-2006, 08:57 PM
i just love making premature predictions

What?? No Wizards?? :laugh:

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 08:57 PM
I haven't made a prediction either way, I am still waiting for the remaining moves to play itself out to have some kind of idea, instead of jumping to conclusions. I am just saying it laughable to "laugh" at anyone's prediction as if you have an an actual idea of the teams playoff spots.

good idea. I am a little premature is my *****ing about underratedness.

Most I believe are just throwing out predictions more for fun to past the time , nothing set in stone or that serious.

alrite - i'l b sure nto to take everything so serious.

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 08:59 PM

exactly

:cool:

Kstat
07-30-2006, 09:01 PM

Your avatar is Andray Blatche....we all just figured you were on a satire humor binge until october....

Frank Slade
07-30-2006, 09:07 PM

:yay2: :great: :yoyo: :bgroovy: :pillow:

LG33
07-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Perhaps the better question is who won't make the playoffs in the East and why?

This is what I think:

New York Knicks - worst record in the East in '05-'06, added Mardy Collins and Renaldo Balkman, lost Jackie Butler - I can't see them having a major turnaround unless Curry plays well, Q-Rich remembers how to shoot and Zeke manages team correctly (I have my doubts)

Atlanta Hawks - badly needed a point guard last season, added Speedy Claxton and Sheldon Williams (via draft)...will probably lose Harrington (fingers crossed)...Claxton is not the answer and this team is still too young to make a serious run - if Marvin Williams lives up to being the second pick who knows...

Charlotte Bobcats - simply a matter of not enough talent...Morrison should be fun, Felton will be better, Wallace will fill-out the stat sheet but I don't see them putting things together...maybe in '08

Boston Celtics - Gave Pittsnogle a contract! Will be close to the 8th spot because of Pierce and West, not too psyched about watching these guys all year - Gerald Green will provide some highlights for Boston faithful

Philadelphia 76ers - just getting older and more fragile...will this be Iguodala's breakout year? Dalembert gonna play as he's paid? Korver gonna regain his touch on O and start playing D? My prediction: too many if's, not many W's

Toronto Raptors - Not impressed with Ford/Villanueva trade...why did they draft this guy so high and then trade him? They also lost Mike James...have a lot of new foreign talent which translates to slow learning curve...might get it together but will be too late (once again)

Milwaukee Bucks - Will just miss playoffs...not a great draft...Magliore trade a bust? - will bank on Bogut's improvement, and unless Redd and Simmons can shoot lights out all season, they are the odd team out in the Central

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Your avatar is Andray Blatche....we all just figured you were on a satire humor binge until october....

kids gonna suprise some folks

Trader Joe
07-30-2006, 09:14 PM
The only thing I'll say is that certain teams in the East so far have done nothing to get better (us including if we don't get Al). The first teams that come to mind in that area are the Wiz and the Pistons.

That being said way too early to make any predicitons.

LG33
07-30-2006, 09:14 PM

hahahaha...
My prediction: Andray Blatche will take more shots off the court than he will make on the court

(he's gonna get capped again is what im trying to say)

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 09:18 PM
hahahaha...
My prediction: Andray Blatche will take more shots off the court than he will make on the court

(he's gonna get capped again is what im trying to say)

low blow. He's a good kid who turned his life around since then.

And Indy, how haven't the Wiz improved??

LG33
07-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Wizards might be the ugliest NBA team today...

Ruffian and Ramos are the Dynamic Duo!

Prove me wrong...

(OK, Antonio Daniels is good looking, I'll give you that, and maybe Arenas too)

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 09:40 PM
Wizards might be the ugliest NBA team today...

Ruffian and Ramos are the Dynamic Duo!

Prove me wrong...

(OK, Antonio Daniels is good looking, I'll give you that, and maybe Arenas too)

2 words - Sam Cassell

LG33
07-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Fine...the Wizards have the ugliest human NBA players

vapacersfan
07-30-2006, 09:49 PM
How the hell cares how any NBA player looks?

That reminds of a quote from Miami Vice. "Do you want to ***** my partner, or do you want to do business with us?"

I dont pay money to date these guys, I pay money to watch them ball.

LG33
07-30-2006, 09:58 PM

That reminds of a quote from Miami Vice. "Do you want to ***** my partner, or do you want to do business with us?"

I dont pay money to date these guys, I pay money to watch them ball.

Did you mean to say that Jamal Tinsley was good looking and that Stephen Jackson has only one nostril? Good points!

Tubular 80's reference dude!

grace
07-30-2006, 10:37 PM

:wave:

Some people have Pacemate obessions, others don't.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/0001images/mercer_sw.jpg :drool:

Jay Ohh
07-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Miami
Chicago
Cleveland
Detroit
New Jersey
Washington
Orlando
Indiana or Milwaukee

ROFL at the Wizards making the playoffs. And of course I'll give a quick lmao for saying they'll be better than us.

vapacersfan
07-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Did you mean to say that Jamal Tinsley was good looking and that Stephen Jackson has only one nostril? Good points!

Tubular 80's reference dude!

That quote came from the Movie I watched [twice] yesterday ;)

Yeah, well your weird ;)

And I never got all that excited by the Pacemates, but then again they arent really my type of girls. Not to say there is anything wrong with any of them, though.

Arcadian
07-30-2006, 10:55 PM
First let me say I love having fans of other teams post. Having said that why is there so much talk about the Wizards on this forum? Maybe a wizard sub-forum needs to be built? Or an offical Wizard thread?

grace
07-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Yeah, well your weird ;)

At least I (usually) proof read my posts. :tongue:

Robertmto
07-30-2006, 10:59 PM
First let me say I love having fans of other teams post. Having said that why is there so much talk about the Wizards on this forum? Maybe a wizard sub-forum needs to be built? Or an offical Wizard thread?

:woot:

Frank Slade
07-30-2006, 11:48 PM

:tsk: If you give a mouse a :cookie: .....

Then Grace is going to want a :bulls: Section, Kegboys a :cavs: Area.. :melodrama:

grace
07-30-2006, 11:54 PM

Then Grace is going to want a :bulls: Section, Kegboys a :cavs: Area.. :melodrama:

Works for me. :D

Kstat
07-31-2006, 12:07 AM

Is this grace's sbuliminal way of telling us that she likes guys that shoot blanks?

Arcadian
07-31-2006, 12:36 AM

No problem there, I have Grace on ignore. I am kidding. Grace, if you can read this please don't ignore me.

denyfizle
07-31-2006, 02:22 AM
Though teams aren't done dealing....

1. Heat - gotta go with the champs
2. Bulls - nasty lineup!!! Big Ben & Mini Ben/Frodo/Deng/PJ/Nocioni daaang!
3. Nets
4. Cavs - LbJ vs Flash ECF part 1
5. Pacers - wishful thinking
6. Pistons - just the fact that they won't be hearing the bells toll anymore will cost them quite a few home games.
7. Magic - impressive development after Francis left
8. Wizards / Raptors

Ron who?
07-31-2006, 04:06 AM

u know i even forgot the Wizards existed when i did that...
:devil:

grace
07-31-2006, 11:12 AM
Though teams aren't done dealing....

1. Heat - gotta go with the champs
2. Bulls - nasty lineup!!! Big Ben & Mini Ben/Frodo/Deng/PJ/Nocioni daaang!
3. Nets
4. Cavs - LbJ vs Flash ECF part 1
5.Pistons - just the fact that they won't be hearing the bells toll anymore will cost them quite a few home games.
6. Wizards
7. Magic - impressive development after Francis left
8. Raptors

Fixed. Although at the party I do believe I said that Miami would be the biggest disappointment (or however Peck phrased the question).

Robertmto
07-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Fixed. Although at the party I do believe I said that Miami would be the biggest disappointment (or however Peck phrased the question).

Hahahaha - Grace we are so much smarter than everybody else. ;)