PDA

View Full Version : Baston rumors confirmed

Seed
07-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Israeli sites are reporting Baston is heading to Indy, including confirmation from Maccabi Tel Aviv. The reoprt claims an offer of 3 million dollar for 2 years. Official declaration is expected within 48 hours.

Coop
07-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Not a bad deal if you ask me. Hopefully he can come in and do some of the little things. If he doesn't pan out, it's not a big deal because he wasn't given much money.

blanket
07-28-2006, 12:43 PM
:link:

Pacersfan.
07-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Sorry, but who's Baston? Is he good? What position does he play?

Pacersfan.
07-28-2006, 12:45 PM
never mind....just saw the other thread

Seed
07-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Here's some links in hebrew, for those interested...
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3282779,00.html
http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=/7/948998
http://www.one.co.il/cat/articles/article.aspx?id=79337&bz=12
http://www.sport5.co.il/articles.aspx?FolderID=274&docID=8847&lang=he
:)

Bball
07-28-2006, 12:51 PM
I see that their (Maccabi) backup plan in case Baston does leave is potentially Marcus Haislip.

-Bball

Hicks
07-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Cool. I've read Skaut rave about the guy for years, and he and Sarunas were seemingly a nice duo in Israel (Baston was the guy catching all of Sarunas' passes and stuffing the ball through the hoop). He should be our backup 4.

Destined4Greatness
07-28-2006, 12:56 PM
OMG, we got their freakin MVP and hes a scrub. WTF are we doing getting another player. We could have gotten Bonzi and then traded him or somebody else. MY GOD BIRD IS DUMB

Hicks
07-28-2006, 12:58 PM
http://www.one.co.il/cat/articles/article.aspx?id=79337&bz=12
http://www.sport5.co.il/articles.aspx?FolderID=274&docID=8847&lang=he
:)

Could you possibly translate them to english for us? Thanks! :)

Frank Slade
07-28-2006, 01:00 PM
For those who like to see who we are talking about, you may recall him
from Michigan (early to mid 90's)

http://www.euroleague.net/fotos/jugadores/E05/BMP.jpghttp://www.nba.com/media/raptors/baston_180_michigan.jpg,

Coop
07-28-2006, 01:02 PM
A couple clips. Baston wears #5 I believe.

Sarunas oop to Baston:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KPEK6KtROeg&search=maceo%20baston

Maccabi highlights with a lot of Baston:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSlVITAtX2g&search=baston%20maccabi

diamonddave00
07-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Maceo Baston is a 6'9 225 31year old forward , not really too exciting an addition in my opinion though.

wooolus
07-28-2006, 01:06 PM
The Second unit is Macabbi, U.S.A

blanket
07-28-2006, 01:07 PM
...and here's a recent profile on him regarding this summer's free agency period and his performance in the Euro Final Four:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21209&highlight=maceo+baston

A couple thoughts:

If we add Baston, Harrington and Edwards, as is rumored, we'll have 17 players under contract. Since we have to get it down to 15 or less for the season, I wonder if we're setting up for a 3 or 2-for-1 trade soon (including Jax or Foster, presumably).

If not, we'll have to waive a few guys. How many of our current players have non-guaranteed contracts? I know Marshall does, and maybe Powell. I assume Edwards doesn't (otherwide Atl would just waive him instead of requiring us to take him). Also, since we made a point of acquiring Greene off waivers I assume he'll be around.

Anthem
07-28-2006, 01:09 PM
Does this mean we're giving up on Harrington? On the other hand, if we get Harrington, does it put Foster out of the loop? Or is Baston a third-stringer in the NBA? Jack and Foster for Magloire and a future first? So many questions!

Assuming we get Harrington, our depth chart right now looks like this:

JO / Hulk / Edwards
Harrington / Baston / Foster / Powell
Granger / Williams / White
Daniels / Jack / Marshall
Tinsley / Saras / Anderson / Greene / Snap

That's 18 players... three won't make it.

I think it's also safe to assume that Saras is staying.

Seed
07-28-2006, 01:09 PM
I see that their (Maccabi) backup plan in case Baston does leave is potentially Marcus Haislip.

-Bball
Yeah, that's correct. Actually NBA is practically taking Maccabi apart with Parker, Saras, Baston gone. Only star left there is Vujcic. Apparently they are also about to sign Dejuan Vagner, who's coming back to play.

Could you possibly translate them to english for us? Thanks! :)
Why me? bball can read hebrew too! :)
Sure, will try to do it within an hour or so, after I put my baby to sleep.

Anthem
07-28-2006, 01:10 PM
If not, we'll have to waive a few guys. How many of our current players have non-guaranteed contracts? I know Marshall does, and maybe Powell. I assume Edwards doesn't (otherwide Atl would just waive him instead of requiring us to take him). Also, since we made a point of acquiring Greene off waivers I assume he'll be around.
Marshall, Powell, and Greene. I counted Snap in my list, but he's not signed to a contract for the coming season.

Destined4Greatness
07-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Does this mean we're giving up on Harrington? On the other hand, if we get Harrington, does it put Foster out of the loop? Or is Baston a third-stringer in the NBA? Jack and Foster for Magloire and a future first? So many questions!

JO / Hulk / Edwards

Who's anderson. Snap isn't signed and Pwell and Marshall don't have guaranteed contracts. So its 15. I think you meant Armstrong.

Destined4Greatness
07-28-2006, 01:15 PM
Marshall, Powell, and Greene. I counted Snap in my list, but he's not signed to a contract for the coming season.

Greene should stay before snap. More potential. If Snap was really all that good he would have gotten picked up by us or somebody else eventually its been like 3 years. Greene actually has potential and has been in the NBA. Plus we need his D.

3ballinhoop
07-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Cool. I've read Skaut rave about the guy for years, and he and Sarunas were seemingly a nice duo in Israel (Baston was the guy catching all of Sarunas' passes and stuffing the ball through the hoop). He should be our backup 4.

Hicks, if you believe that Saras now will be feeding Baston, you'll first have to secure the premise that he actually has the ball in the offense! Not that Saras brings the ball up, gives it to Fred Jones and runs to the corner, where he doesn't see the ball for 3 straight possesions and gets to shoot a 3 in the 4th.
Saras is only good when he controls the ball, but i imagine you know that.

I don't think it matters so much which big men Saras plays with, as long as he gets the opportunity to find good plays and passes, unlike what Carlisle gave him last season.

On topic, as I already said in the thread about Baston that I started, I think this could turn out well for the Pacers, especially at such a low price.
I don't know what Bastons salary in Israel was, but am surprised that he couldn't get at least 2 million $.

jjbjjbjjb
07-28-2006, 01:20 PM
They'll just cut Edwards if they don't want him. Why both pay $1 million AND fill up a roster spot you need?

Bball
07-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Why me? bball can read hebrew too! :)

I just found an English site talking about Maccabi Tel Aviv's options -if- Maceo decided to leap to the NBA. Your info is more current.

BTW... could the current situation in Israel be affecting Maceo's decision to depart? I'd think it would have to be a factor....

-Bball

Ralph Snart
07-28-2006, 01:25 PM
A couple clips. Baston wears #5 I believe.

Sarunas oop to Baston:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KPEK6KtROeg&search=maceo%20baston

Maccabi highlights with a lot of Baston:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSlVITAtX2g&search=baston%20maccabi

#5 is Anthony Parker.

3ballinhoop
07-28-2006, 01:28 PM
No, why do you talk when you have no idea? Seriously buddy.
8 is Anthony Parker
5 is Maceo Baston

Bball
07-28-2006, 01:32 PM

JO / Hulk / Edwards

Looks like Pollard's brush with the law is going to cost him a re-signing with the Pacers!

;)

-Bball

Since86
8 is Anthony Parker
5 is Maceo Baston

There's a lot better way to correct someone, instead of being an *******.

You'll get a long a lot better with people, if you knock off the superiority act.

And the world think Americans are stuck up.........:rolleyes:

Shade
Interesting. We now have 17 players, assuming the Al deal goes through:

C - JO/Hulk/Edwards
PF - Al/Foster/Baston/Powell
SF - Granger/Wiliams/Marshall
SG - Jack/Quis/Flight
PG - Tins/Runi/Armstrong/Greene

Anthem
Hicks, if you believe that Saras now will be feeding Baston, you'll first have to secure the premise that he actually has the ball in the offense! Not that Saras brings the ball up, gives it to Fred Jones and runs to the corner, where he doesn't see the ball for 3 straight possesions and gets to shoot a 3 in the 4th. Saras is only good when he controls the ball, but i imagine you know that.
Unless he adjusts to the speed of the NBA, then, he'll be in trouble. Because last year, he couldn't control the ball.

He's a competitor, though. I expect his ballhandling to be much improved when he returns this fall.

Anthem
07-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Looks like Pollard's brush with the law is going to cost him a re-signing with the Pacers!
He can have the Veep's spot.

jjbjjbjjb
07-28-2006, 01:34 PM
So counting rumor as fact, we've got...

Big men:
JO / Al / Hulk / Foster / Baston / Powell / Edwards

Swingmen:
the Gift / Jack / Daniels / Flight / Shawne / Rawle

Tinsley / Saras / Armstrong / Greene / Snap

Assuming no more deals, Snap doesn't make it, and two out of these three - Rawle, Powell, Edwards - don't make it.

Ralph Snart
07-28-2006, 01:34 PM
8 is Anthony Parker
5 is Maceo Baston

Golly.

I was saying that based on what I saw on YouTube. Somebody dunked, and the screen flashed Anthony Parker.

:rolleyes:

Jay Ohh
07-28-2006, 01:36 PM
We never ****ing learn do we

Ralph Snart
07-28-2006, 01:37 PM
How do you pronounce his first name?

Here is a bio from the EuroLeague website (http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=BMP):

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=752 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE height=400 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#ff6c00 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#ff6c00 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blanco width="100%">Career Notes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=negro bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>Played high-school basketball at Grady Sprice HS, Dallas…played college basketball at University of Michigan…selected in the 1998 NBA Draft by Chicago Bulls (#58)…selected in the 1998 CBA Draft by Quad City Thunders (#27)…signed for the 1998-99 season by Quad City Thunders, in the CBA…played there also the 1999-00 championship…moved to Italy for the 2000-01 season, signed by SC Montecatini…moved to Spain for the 2001-02 season, signed by Joventut Badalona…started there also the 2002-03 championship…left the team on January ’03…signed by Toronto Raptors for the remainder of the season…moved to Israel for the 2003-04 season, signed by Maccabi Tel Aviv…he’s still playing there. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- final Carreer Notes --><!-- inicio Miscellaneous --><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#9696b1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#ff6c00 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blanco width=10 bgColor=#6591b1> </TD><TD class=blanco width="100%">Miscellaneous</TD></TR><TR><TD class=negro bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>Won the 2003-04, 2004-05 and 2005-06 Israeli National Championship with Maccabi Tel Aviv…won the 2004, 2005 and 2006 Israeli National Cup with Maccabi Tel Aviv…won the 2004 and 2005 Euroleague with Maccabi Tel Aviv…played the 2000 CBA All Star Game…named the 1999-00 CBA Defensive Player of the Year…named to the 1999-00 All-CBA 1st Team…led the 1999-00 CBA in blocked shots (2.5 bpg.)…led the 2000-01 Italian League in blocked shots (1.8 bpg)…led the 2003-04 Israeli League RS in field goal percentage (69,9%). </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- final Miscellaneous --><TR><TD> </TD></TR><!-- Empiezan los datos de las temporadas --><TR vAlign=center><TD class=tablatitulo height=20>
Euroleague 2005-2006 Stats
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center><TD bgColor=#ffffff height=20> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#1b395a border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tablatitulo align=middle colSpan=17>Final Four </TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>G.</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo width=118 height=30 rowSpan=2>Match</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>Min</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=25 height=30 rowSpan=2>Pts</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>2FG
M-A</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>3FG
M-A</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>FT
M-A</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=65 colSpan=3 height=15>Rebounds</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>Ast</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo vAlign=center width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>ST</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>TO</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15 rowSpan=2>Bl</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="30" rowspan="2" align="center" >DKs</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=45 colSpan=2 height=15>Fouls</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=30 height=30 rowSpan=2>Rkg</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>O</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>D</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>T</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Fv</td--><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Ag</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Cm</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Rv</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>24</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs TAU (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=24&partido=228) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>28:00</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>20</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6/8</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2/2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2/2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>32</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>25</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs CSKA Moscow (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=25&partido=231) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>31:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>0/1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>15</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center">2</td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>13</TD></TR><!--tr> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <!--td width="20" class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td width="20" class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> </tr--><TR bgColor=#dedede><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=left>Totals</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>59:45</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>26</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>7/14</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>2/3</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>6/8</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>16</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>22</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>8</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablaresultados">2</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablaresultados">0</td--><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>9</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>45</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=17></TD></TR><TR class=blanco bgColor=#000000><TD class=tablaaverage colSpan=2>Average</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>29:52</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>13.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>50.0%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>66.6%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>75.0%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>8.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>11.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.5</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>2.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>4.0</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">1.0</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.0</td--><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>2.5</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>4.5</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>22.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD></TR><!-- Tabla de Play Off --><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#1b395a border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tablatitulo align=middle colSpan=17>Quarterfinals </TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>G.</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo width=118 height=30 rowSpan=2>Match</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>Min</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=25 height=30 rowSpan=2>Pts</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>2FG
M-A</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=65 colSpan=3 height=15>Rebounds</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>Ast</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo vAlign=center width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>ST</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>TO</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15 rowSpan=2>Bl</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="30" rowspan="2" align="center" >DKs</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=45 colSpan=2 height=15>Fouls</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=30 height=30 rowSpan=2>Rkg</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>O</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>D</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>T</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Fv</td--><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Ag</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Cm</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Rv</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>21</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Olympiacos (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=21&partido=218) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>22:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>15</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5/7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5/6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>14</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>22</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Olympiacos (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=22&partido=222) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>19:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/8</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2/2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>23</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Olympiacos (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=23&partido=226) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>11:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2/4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center">1</td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD></TR><!--tr> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <!--td width="20" class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td width="20" class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> </tr--><TR bgColor=#dedede><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=left>Totals</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>54:15</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>30</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>11/19</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>0/0</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>8/9</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>3</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablaresultados">1</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablaresultados">0</td--><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>11</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>10</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>24</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=17></TD></TR><TR class=blanco bgColor=#000000><TD class=tablaaverage colSpan=2>Average</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>18:05</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>10.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>57.8%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>88.8%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>1.6</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.6</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>2.3</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.6</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>2.3</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>1.0</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.3</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.0</td--><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.6</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.3</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>8.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD></TR><!-- Tabla de Play Off --><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#1b395a border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tablatitulo align=middle colSpan=17>Top 16 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>G.</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo width=118 height=30 rowSpan=2>Match</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>Min</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=25 height=30 rowSpan=2>Pts</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>2FG
M-A</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=65 colSpan=3 height=15>Rebounds</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>Ast</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo vAlign=center width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>ST</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>TO</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15 rowSpan=2>Bl</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="30" rowspan="2" align="center" >DKs</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=45 colSpan=2 height=15>Fouls</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=30 height=30 rowSpan=2>Rkg</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>O</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>D</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>T</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Fv</td--><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Ag</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Cm</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Rv</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>15</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Real Madrid (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=15&partido=171) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>18:30</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2/4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>16</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Ulker (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=16&partido=179) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>26:30</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>9</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>16</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>17</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Climamio (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=17&partido=187) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>28:00</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>14</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5/8</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>0/1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center">1</td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>19</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>18</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Real Madrid (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=18&partido=195) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>33:00</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>20</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7/10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>0/1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6/8</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>8</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center">1</td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>28</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>19</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Climamio (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=19&partido=203) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>21:30</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2/2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>20</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Ulker (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=20&partido=211) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>28:15</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>25</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>8/12</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6/6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center">1</td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>29</TD></TR><!--tr> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <!--td width="20" class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td width="20" class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> </tr--><TR bgColor=#dedede><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=left>Totals</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>155:45</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>82</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>29/45</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>1/3</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>21/26</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>11</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>19</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>30</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>8</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>8</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablaresultados">3</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablaresultados">0</td--><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>18</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>22</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>103</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=17></TD></TR><TR class=blanco bgColor=#000000><TD class=tablaaverage colSpan=2>Average</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>25:57</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>13.6</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>64.4%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>33.3%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>80.7%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>1.8</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.1</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>5.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.6</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>1.3</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>1.1</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>1.3</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.5</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.0</td--><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.6</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>17.1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD></TR><!-- Tabla de Play Off --><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#1b395a border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tablatitulo align=middle colSpan=17>Regular Season </TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>G.</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo width=118 height=30 rowSpan=2>Match</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>Min</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=25 height=30 rowSpan=2>Pts</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>2FG
M-A</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=65 colSpan=3 height=15>Rebounds</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>Ast</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo vAlign=center width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>ST</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>TO</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15 rowSpan=2>Bl</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="30" rowspan="2" align="center" >DKs</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=45 colSpan=2 height=15>Fouls</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=30 height=30 rowSpan=2>Rkg</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>O</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>D</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>T</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Fv</td--><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Ag</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Cm</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Rv</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>1</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Prokom Trefl (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=1&partido=5) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>16:00</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2/3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>2</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Olympiacos (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=2&partido=17) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>12:15</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>-1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>3</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Cibona (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=3&partido=29) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>05:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>0/2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>4</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Efes Pilsen (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=4&partido=41) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>31:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>29</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>12/17</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5/9</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>9</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center">1</td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>35</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>5</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Milano (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=5&partido=53) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>30:15</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>13</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3/4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7/14</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>21</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>6</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs L. Rytas (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=6&partido=65) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>24:00</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>13</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3/5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7/9</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>22</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>7</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Winterthur FCB (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=7&partido=77) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>29:00</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>16</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7/9</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2/4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>9</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>8</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Prokom Trefl (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=8&partido=89) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>27:15</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>11</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5/7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>11</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>13</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center">1</td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>16</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>9</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Olympiacos (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=9&partido=101) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>18:15</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>13</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5/9</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3/4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>10</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Cibona (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=10&partido=113) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>22:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>16</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>8/10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>0/2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>8</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>25</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>11</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Efes Pilsen (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=11&partido=125) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>35:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>25</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>12/16</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>20</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>12</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Milano (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=12&partido=137) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>16:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3/4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center">1</td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>-2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>13</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs L. Rytas (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=13&partido=149) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>32:30</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>11</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>3/6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>10</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>20</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablatxt align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>14</TD><TD width=300 bgColor=#ffffff>vs Winterthur FCB (http://www.euroleague.net/stats/statsPartido.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=14&partido=161) </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>35:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>19</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6/9</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1/1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>8</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>14</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle> </TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>1</TD><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center" width="20"> </td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>6</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>33</TD></TR><!--tr> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <!--td width="20" class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td width="20" class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td--><!--td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> <td class="tablatxt" align="center"> </td> </tr--><TR bgColor=#dedede><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>14</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=left>Totals</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>338:00</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>183</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>71/108</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>1/1</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>38/66</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>33</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>57</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>90</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>12</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>8</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>36</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>14</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablaresultados">3</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablaresultados">0</td--><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>47</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>62</TD><TD class=tablaresultados align=middle>218</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=17></TD></TR><TR class=blanco bgColor=#000000><TD class=tablaaverage colSpan=2>Average</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>24:08</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>13.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>65.7%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>100.%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>57.5%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>2.3</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>4.0</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>6.4</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.8</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.5</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>2.5</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>1.0</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.2</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.0</td--><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.3</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>4.4</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>15.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD></TR><!-- Tabla de Play Off --><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#1b395a border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tablatitulo align=middle colSpan=16>Accumulated</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>G.P.</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo width=118 height=30 rowSpan=2>Match</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>Min</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=25 height=30 rowSpan=2>Pts</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=40 height=30 rowSpan=2>2FG
M-A</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=65 colSpan=3 height=15>Rebounds</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>Ast</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo vAlign=center width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>ST</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=30 rowSpan=2>TO</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15 rowSpan=2>Bl</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="30" rowspan="2" align="center" >DKs</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=45 colSpan=2 height=15>Fouls</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=30 height=30 rowSpan=2>Rkg</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>O</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>D</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>T</TD><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Fv</td--><!--td class="tablasubtitulo" height="15" width="20" align="center" >Ag</td--><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Cm</TD><TD class=tablasubtitulo align=middle width=20 height=15>Rv</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dedede><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>25</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=left>Totals</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>607:45</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>321</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>118/186</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>4/7</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>73/109</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>55</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>94</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>149</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>16</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>19</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>54</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>33</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablatxt">9</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="tablatxt">0</td--><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>81</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>103</TD><TD class=tablatxt align=middle>390</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=17></TD></TR><TR class=blanco bgColor=#000000><TD colSpan=2>Average</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>24:18</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>12.8</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>63.4%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>57.1%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>66.9%</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>2.2</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.7</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>5.9</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.6</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>0.7</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>2.1</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>1.3</TD><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.3</td--><!--td width="20" align="center" class="negro">0.0</td--><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>3.2</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>4.1</TD><TD class=tablaaverage align=middle>15.6</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD height=50> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=center><TD class=blanco bgColor=#50463c height=20>
Previous game-by-game Euroleague statistics
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
Euroleague 2004-2005 Stats
(http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=BMP&temporada=E04)</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Euroleague 2003-2004 Stats
(http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=BMP&temporada=E03)</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Euroleague 2002-2003 Stats
(http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=BMP&temporada=E02)</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Euroleague 2001-2002 Stats
(http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=BMP&temporada=E01)</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Euroleague 2000-2001 Stats
(http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=BMP&temporada=E00)</TD></TR><!-- Terminan los datos de las temporadas --><!-- A continuación se incluye un html con las estadisticas de la carrera del jugador --><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=561 align=center bgColor=#de7e01 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=negroN align=middle colSpan=16 height=20>Career Stats</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=561 align=center bgColor=#ecb671 border=0><TBODY><TR><TR class=blanco align=middle bgColor=#9999cc><TD width=50 bgColor=#e69e41>SEASON</TD><TD class=blanconegrita width=160 bgColor=#e69e41>TEAM</TD><TD width=20 bgColor=#e69e41>G</TD><TD width=25 bgColor=#e69e41>PTS</TD><TD width=25 bgColor=#e69e41>AVG</TD><TD width=50 bgColor=#e69e41>2FG
M-A</TD><TD width=30 bgColor=#e69e41>%</TD><TD width=50 bgColor=#e69e41>3FG
M-A</TD><TD width=30 bgColor=#e69e41>%</TD><TD width=50 bgColor=#e69e41>FT
M-A</TD><TD width=30 bgColor=#e69e41>%</TD><TD width=20 bgColor=#e69e41>REB</TD><TD width=20 bgColor=#e69e41>ST</TD><TD width=20 bgColor=#e69e41>AS</TD><TD width=20 bgColor=#e69e41>BL</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>1994/95</TD><TD align=left>Michigan</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>230</TD><TD>7,7</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>89/132</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>67,4</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>52/95</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>54,7</TD><TD>165</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>30</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>1995/96</TD><TD align=left>Michigan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>375</TD><TD>11,7</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>137/201</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>68,2</TD><TD>0/1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>101/149 </TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>67,8</TD><TD>211</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>41</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>1996/97</TD><TD align=left>Michigan</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>364</TD><TD>8,5</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>116/202</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>57,4</TD><TD>0/1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>132/182 </TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>72,5</TD><TD>231</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>34</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>1997/98</TD><TD align=left>Michigan</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>381</TD><TD>12,7</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>129/216</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>59,7</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>123/188 </TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>65,4</TD><TD>223</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>25</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>1998/99</TD><TD align=left>Quad City</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>296</TD><TD>7</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>105/200</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>52,5</TD><TD>5/18</TD><TD>27,8</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>71/112</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>63,4</TD><TD>217</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>27</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>1999/00</TD><TD align=left>Quad City</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>701</TD><TD>15,2</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>261/437</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>59,7</TD><TD>0/4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>179/259 </TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>69,1</TD><TD>381</TD><TD>59</TD><TD>63</TD><TD>115</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2000/01</TD><TD align=left>Monteacat.</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>650</TD><TD>20,3</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>234/449</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>52,1</TD><TD>6/19</TD><TD>31,6</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>164/249 </TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>65,9</TD><TD>239</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>58</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2001/02</TD><TD align=left>Badalona</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>539</TD><TD>15,9</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>203/349</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>58,2</TD><TD>2/8</TD><TD>25</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>127/191 </TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>66,5</TD><TD>224</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>60</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2002/03</TD><TD align=left>Badalona</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>253</TD><TD>15,8</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>99/158</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>62,7</TD><TD>4/8</TD><TD>50</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>43/65</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>66,2</TD><TD>108</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>32</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD></TD><TD align=left>Toronto</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>2,5</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>15/25</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>60</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>26/32</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>81,3</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>11</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2003/04</TD><TD align=left>Maccabi TA</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>473</TD><TD>14,3</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>185/261</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>70,9</TD><TD>0/3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>105/151 </TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>69,5</TD><TD>197</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>54</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2004/05</TD><TD align=left>Maccabi TA</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>363</TD><TD>15,8</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>147/185</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>79,5</TD><TD>1/2</TD><TD>50</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>66/114</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>57,9</TD><TD>122</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>33</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2005/06</TD><TD align=left>Maccabi TA</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>319</TD><TD>13,9</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>116/153</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>75,8</TD><TD>3/7</TD><TD>42,9</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>78/101</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>77,2</TD><TD>104</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>26</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#e69e41><TD class=blanconegrita align=middle colSpan=18>EUROLEAGUE</TD></B></TD><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2003/04</TD><TD align=left>Maccabi TA</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>258</TD><TD>12,3</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>105/168</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>62,5</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>48/81</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>59,3</TD><TD>170</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>30</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2004/05</TD><TD align=left>Maccabi TA</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>350</TD><TD>14,6</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>133/195</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>68,2</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>84/135</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>62,2</TD><TD>134</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>7</TD></TR><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2005/06</TD><TD align=left>Maccabi TA</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>321</TD><TD>12,8</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>118/186</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>63,4</TD><TD>4/7</TD><TD>57,1</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>73/109</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>67</TD><TD>149</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>33</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#e69e41><TD class=blanconegrita align=middle colSpan=18>ULEB CUP</TD></B></TD><TR class=negro align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>2002/03</TD><TD align=left>Badalona</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>145</TD><TD>16,1</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>53/79</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>67,1</TD><TD>0/2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>39/51</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc>76,5</TD><TD>60</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>19</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=20></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Anthem
07-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Wait, this means we're using MLE money to sign him. Which means we're not signing Bonzi.

I'm ok with that.

Ralph Snart
07-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Wait, this means we're using MLE money to sign him. Which means we're not signing Bonzi.

I'm ok with that.

Could we be using the LLE?

3ballinhoop
07-28-2006, 01:39 PM
@Anthem: Once again, this is definitely the wrong place for yet another Jasikevicius debate.
He had no problems when controlling the ball in the offense, he simply wasn't allowed to do that by the coach. He struggled to get it in a good position fast enough.
The coach used him as Steve Kerr with rookie treatment, which took away his leading, most of his passing, definitely a lot of his confidence & made his FG% drop way down as he was only shooting 3s.

Back on topic ;)

Hicks
07-28-2006, 01:43 PM

As far as I know, yes. That would fit the amount we're paying him pretty closely.

Anthem
07-28-2006, 01:43 PM
Not if he's getting 3mil/year.

Pacersfan46
07-28-2006, 01:46 PM

Yep, the LLE should amount to 1.6 million or something to that effect if memory serves me.

Ralph Snart
07-28-2006, 01:47 PM

He's getting $3 mil over two years it sounds like. $3 mil a year would be an insane price for this guy, he was only earning $800k with Macabi.

Ralph Snart
07-28-2006, 01:48 PM
And, on another note: Holy S$%^! The Pacers are using one of their exemptions!

Hicks
07-28-2006, 01:48 PM
It's not $3mm per year, it's $3mm over TWO years. $1.5mm a year, basically.

jjbjjbjjb
07-28-2006, 01:51 PM

I sent the first couple blocks of text from this one through a Web-based translator. Here's what came out:

Misiao Baston summarized in Indiana Pisrs

First advertising : The revolution in Maccabi Tel Aviv is continuous with leaving of Hporwrd the American for nba. In United States claim because the actor Yhbor Lsharas in Indiana, the official announcement in 48 the next hours. Marcus Hislip Maolkr made to exchange him
With me that their vengeance

After Anthony Parkr, Wil Solomon and Kirk face, also Misao Baston leaves Maccabi Tel Aviv and joins Lsharonas Yasikbits'os in Indiana Pisrs. Hporwrd ceded big contract for 3 years at the yellow in order to realize the dream nba. Advertisings in United States numbers because the actor already summarized in the club Ob 48 the next hours will leave the official announcement on the signature. Also cause in Maccabi approved the knowledge and told because the actor will not continue at the yellow.

Slick Pinkham
07-28-2006, 01:51 PM
How do you pronounce his first name?

MAY-see-oh
BAS-ton

Anthem
07-28-2006, 01:53 PM
He's getting $3 mil over two years it sounds like. $3 mil a year would be an insane price for this guy, he was only earning $800k with Macabi.
Got it. My bad.

Sounds like a decent signing for the LLE.

rel
07-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Marcus Hislip Maolkr made to exchange him
With me that their vengeance

haha...lol

thats just as hard to read as the hebrew was...:)

CableKC
07-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Interesting. We now have 17 players, assuming the Al deal goes through:

C - JO/Hulk/Edwards
PF - Al/Foster/Baston/Powell
SF - Granger/Wiliams/Marshall
SG - Jack/Quis/Flight
PG - Tins/Runi/Armstrong/Greene

Okay....given that we have to cut 1 to 2 players.....we are left with this:

Players that I am assuming we are keeping ( barring any other moves )

1 ) JONeal - PF/C
2 ) Harrington - PF/SF
3 ) Granger - SF
4 ) SJax - SG/SF
5 ) Tinsley - PG
6 ) Marquis - SG
7 ) Sarunas - PG
8 ) Foster - C/PF
9 ) Darrell - PG
10 ) Shawne - SF
11 ) Flight - SG
12 ) Harrison - C *&*
13 ) Baston - PF *&&*

*&* - assuming that Harrison is not going to Atlanta
*&&* - assuming that it would be a waste of time and money to go through the trouble of possibly signing him then cutting him before the start of the regular season....so I would assume that he would be the 13th player on the roster.

That would leave 1 to 2 players from the below list to keep or cut

14 ) Greene
15 ) Pollard
Edwards ( assuming that he be taken back )
Powell
Marshall
Snap

My bet is that we end up keeping Greene ( over Snap ) for the very reasons that D4G pointed out. He has at least some NBA experience and as much potential as Snap does considering that he both are young.....we also need his defensive skills at the 3 spot.

I would hope that we simply pay the vet minimum to keep Pollard as the 15th man just for locker-room and veteran leadership reaons....but its possible that we will keep that 15th spot open.

That would leave us with:

PG - Tinsley / Sarunas / Darrell / Greene
SG - SJax / Marquis / White
SF - Granger / Shawne
PF - Harrington / Foster / Baston
C - JONeal / Harrison / Pollard

By overstocking at the PG and Big Man PF/C positions and coupled with the flexibility that we have at the SG/SF positions.....we should have enough players to cover any possible ( or likely :rolleyes: ) injuries at any position.

CableKC
07-28-2006, 02:01 PM
It's not $3mm per year, it's $3mm over TWO years. $1.5mm a year, basically.

That's not bad for a 5th Big Man off the bench.

Slick Pinkham
07-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Some sites list him at 6'9" and others at 6'10", but I also see 215 lbs.

The 215 lb figure must be off, or else it would be hard to imagine him playing ANY at PF in the NBA.

I'm hoping/guessing that he's a legit 6'9"/240.

Mushmouth
07-28-2006, 02:07 PM
I hope Maceo has improved substantially from his Michigan days... The biggest question is just how much can a guy improve playing in Europe? He wasn't good enough to make a NBA roster out of college (CBA I believe), did he polish his game enough over there to warrant a contract at all? Personally, I'd rather take a chance with a lower contract and Josh Powell than with Baston.

Hey, maybe he'll pull a Cecil Fielder and come back substantially better after a stint overseas. I highly doubt it.

Bird needs to do more college and pro scouting and less overseas.

blanket
07-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Got it. My bad.

Sounds like a decent signing for the LLE.

Actually, we may be using the remaining* $1.5M from the TPE from the AJ trade and not using either of our league-provided exceptions.

(* assuming the Harrington S&T goes through as reported, wherein we trade a portion of the TPE from the AJ deal for Edwards).

Ralph Snart
07-28-2006, 02:15 PM
I hope Maceo has improved substantially from his Michigan days... The biggest question is just how much can a guy improve playing in Europe? He wasn't good enough to make a NBA roster out of college (CBA I believe), did he polish his game enough over there to warrant a contract at all? Personally, I'd rather take a chance with a lower contract and Josh Powell than with Baston.

Hey, maybe he'll pull a Cecil Fielder and come back substantially better after a stint overseas. I highly doubt it.

Bird needs to do more college and pro scouting and less overseas.

The big thing for me is the championship and defensive experience. For the price and the length of the contract I think it's a reasonable gamble, plus it has the added bonus of giving Sarunas someone he knows to play with. His numbers with Toronto weren't all that bad, however I expect him to assert himself more on the defensive end, and run clean up on the offensive.

He athletic, quick, defense oriented, and knows his roll. He sounds perfect for us.

Of course, I basing this all on stuff on the internet, so who know's what we'll get?

Mushmouth
07-28-2006, 02:18 PM
The big thing for me is the championship and defensive experience. For the price and the length of the contract I think it's a reasonable gamble, plus it has the added bonus of giving Sarunas someone he knows to play with. His numbers with Toronto weren't all that bad, however I expect him to assert himself more on the defensive end, and run clean up on the offensive.

He athletic, quick, defense oriented, and knows his roll. He sounds perfect for us.

Of course, I basing this all on stuff on the internet, so who know's what we'll get?

Yeah, we'll find out pretty quickly where he fits in once he gets on the court with NBA players again.

He should at least come with some new confidence after dominating the JV kids.

Seed
07-28-2006, 02:20 PM
So here's a quick translation from one site:

Baston will sign in Indiana
Another hit to Maccabi Tel-Aviv. Maceo Baston, the team's forward for the last 3 years, who has already settled his terms with the team for the next 3 years, is on the verge of signing in NBA's Indiana Pacers.
Baston got the surprising offer from the Pacers only yesterday. He took a flight to Indiana on Thursday, and had discussions with Larry Bird who made an offer of 3M$ for 2 years. Baston decided to take the offer and the details of the contract were settled tonight. Baston passed the medical exams, and is expected to sign officially within 2 days.

It is to be noted that Baston, as an American citizen, is supposed to pay almost 40% tax, and thus will make less money in Indiana than he could make in Maccabi. "Baston is looking at this as his last chance to realize his NBA dream, at the age of 30", said one of his friends. "He feels he never got the chance he deserved in the NBA, and now the opportunity presented itself".

Maccabi's general manager, Shimon Mizrachi, confirmed Baston's departure, and said "this is a development of the last 24 hours. The agreement was reached tonight. The way things look now - this is final. It is important to stress that all of this, from the first moment, was done in the right manner, and not behind our back".

Frank Slade
07-28-2006, 02:23 PM
Some sites list him at 6'9" and others at 6'10", but I also see 215 lbs.

The 215 lb figure must be off, or else it would be hard to imagine him playing ANY at PF in the NBA.

I'm hoping/guessing that he's a legit 6'9"/240.

Here is the Hoopshype Report on him

A poor man's Keon Clark... Very long... Outstanding leaping skills... A dunk waiting to happen... Runs the floor well... Very active defender... Good shot blocker coming from the weak side... Struggles when guarding bigger and stronger opponents, though.

Position: PF
Born: 5/29/76
Height: 6-9 / 2,06
Weight: 215 lbs. / 97,5 kg.
College: Michigan '98

Ralph Snart
07-28-2006, 02:23 PM
The more I read, the more I like. I love Friday signings: http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?mod=print&a=1288.

You have to scroll down aways on this one. It wouldn't let me copy the text.

jjbjjbjjb
07-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Baston will sign in Indiana

All I can say to that is... Welcome, Maceo. :welcome:

Robertmto
07-28-2006, 02:28 PM
6'9 and 215?

The lack of interior D continues.

haloguy
07-28-2006, 02:29 PM
wtf is up with this tel aviv ****
we dont need him

jjbjjbjjb
07-28-2006, 02:33 PM
6'9 and 215?

The lack of interior D continues.

What is he's paired with Hulk on the second unit? Doesn't that seem more like a great defensive tandem than a poor one? One bulky tall guy and one athletic leaper. One offensively gifted (make the opponent work) and one shotblocker.

blanket
07-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Here is the Hoopshype Report on him
A poor man's Keon Clark...

I think Keon Clark has dibs on being the poor man's Keon Clark.

Robertmto
07-28-2006, 02:37 PM
What is he's paired with Hulk on the second unit? Doesn't that seem more like a great defensive tandem than a poor one? One bulky tall guy and one athletic leaper. One offensively gifted (make the opponent work) and one shotblocker.

have u seen this guy play or are you just goin by the reports??

jjbjjbjjb
07-28-2006, 02:41 PM
have u seen this guy play or are you just goin by the reports??

I haven't seen him play, but I'm not an NBA scout so I don't know what I would be able to add to the reports. Look, I'm not expecting anything great. We're talking about a bench player here, and I'm talking about how his style of defense fits with the other guy on the bench. Larry Bird signed him and he's a Pacer - I'm trying to figure out how they see him fitting.

CableKC
07-28-2006, 02:45 PM
I haven't seen him play, but I'm not an NBA scout so I don't know what I would be able to add to the reports. Look, I'm not expecting anything great. We're talking about a bench player here, and I'm talking about how his style of defense fits with the other guy on the bench. Larry Bird signed him and he's a Pacer - I'm trying to figure out how they see him fitting.

As suggested by Hicks earlier....tt sounds like Skaut may have some insight into him.

Maybe he can provide some details about him.....

But as you said...the guy will likely be the 5th Big Man off the bench and is making 1.5 mil a year....how good or bad can he be?

Young
07-28-2006, 02:56 PM
I like this siging.

For you guys against this signing and those who are *****ing about him who else do you want?

Here is a look at the remaining bigs that can be had at this price:

- Scot Pollard
- Melvin Ely
- Jake Voskuhl
- Kelvin Cato

Baston gives us something we really need at the 4/5 and that is a shot blocker.

Good job by Bird. Baston sounds like a high energy player.

v_d_g
07-28-2006, 02:57 PM
Hicks, if you believe that Saras now will be feeding Baston, you'll first have to secure the premise that he actually has the ball in the offense! Not that Saras brings the ball up, gives it to Fred Jones and runs to the corner, where he doesn't see the ball for 3 straight possesions and gets to shoot a 3 in the 4th.

I don't think it matters so much which big men Saras plays with, as long as he gets the opportunity to find good plays and passes, unlike what Carlisle gave him last season.

On topic, as I already said in the thread about Baston that I started, I think this could turn out well for the Pacers, especially at such a low price.
I don't know what Bastons salary in Israel was, but am surprised that he couldn't get at least 2 million $.

the rare case is when SLOWrunas actually is ABLE TO BRING THE BALL UP.

Typically, he just makes it past the time line, with the help of 2 or 3 picks, and is never able to get a play setup in time

you really want the ball in his hands?

ha ha ha

you'll never be able to start your offense with that elephant as the point guard

he's a FLAT out embarrassment: can't guard anyone; can't bring the ball up against even the most minimal of pressure

LoneGranger33
07-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Looks like the Pacers organization are bringing in friends for everyone on the roster...Marquis Daniels got Armstrong, JO gets Harrington, and now it seems Sarunas will get Maceo...is this an attempt to improve chemistry!?

It's a good thing Stephen Jackson doesn't have any friends...

Frank Slade
07-28-2006, 03:04 PM
the rare case is when SLOWrunas actually is ABLE TO BRING THE BALL UP.

Typically, he just makes it past the time line, with the help of 2 or 3 picks, and is never able to get a play setup in time

you really want the ball in his hands?

ha ha ha

you'll never be able to start your offense with that elephant as the point guard

he's a FLAT out embarrassment: can't guard anyone; can't bring the ball up against even the most minimal of pressure

Thanks for posting here, I must say each of your 11 posts although similar in content, continue to be more insightful than the last.

:welcome:

blanket
07-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Looks like the Pacers organization are bringing in friends for everyone on the roster...Marquis Daniels got Armstrong, JO gets Harrington, and now it seems Sarunas will get Maceo...is this an attempt to improve chemistry!?

Plus Tinsley's getting his old coach as an assistant.

Yeah! Lots of babysitters!

sportsmusicxboxpacer
07-28-2006, 03:09 PM
wish him hope it luck with new guy

Destined4Greatness
07-28-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey great now Baston gets to be upset when Runi gets traded at midseason because he flat out sucks. Although I am glad we didn't use the MLE.

Frank Slade
07-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Well ESPN now is reporting it

Updated: July 28, 2006, 3:04 PM ET
Pacers sign Euroleague star Baston for two years

By Chad Ford
ESPN.com

The Indiana Pacers came to terms Friday with Euroleague star Maceo Baston, his agent Marc Bartelstein told ESPN.com.

Bartelstein said the deal was a two-year deal for $1.8 million with the second year being a player option.

Baston, a 6-foot-9 athletic power forward who played his college ball at Michigan, has spent the last three years playing for Euroleague powerhouse Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel.

He averaged 12.8 ppg and 4.9 rpg on 63 percent shooting in 24 mpg for Maccabi last year in Euroleage play. His best season came in 2004-05 when he averaged 14.6 ppg and helped lead Maccabi to a second straight Euroleague title.

Baston is widely regarded as one of the top five power forwards in Europe.

Baston spent half a year in the NBA with the Raptors in 2002-03 and averaged 2.4 ppg in 16 games.

It's been a busy summer for the Pacers who are in the midst of a major overhaul. Baston will be the eigth new player on the Pacers roster this season and should be able to step right in and give the Pacers some depth and athleticism at the power forward position.

The team has also added two rookies, Shawne Williams and James White, as well as traded for or signed veterans Marquis Daniels, Darrell Armstrong, Rawle Marshall, Josh Powell, and Orien Greene.

ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2532743)

Seed
07-28-2006, 03:14 PM
I've seen a lot of Baston in the last years.
Strengths:
Athletic,
Excellent movement without the ball,
Defense,
Shot blocking,
Knows his role,
Good rebounding when he concentrates on that,
Played against some tough crowds, been part of a champion team.
Good guy and teammate. Not a mental case.

Weaknesses:
- Tendency to go to the hoop instead of the mid-range shot, sometimes irritating.
- Not strong enough to face 'heavy weight' PF.
- Cannot create his own shot. Depended on passers.
- No good in ISO's and half court game. plays well in up-tempo game, when coming as a trailer.
- Has ups and downs during the season.
- Not a great FT shooter.

Overall he can bring defense & energy from the bench, and when paired correctly, he can be an effective weapon in an up-tempo game.
I expect him to be a good surprise, though obviously not a star.

rexnom
07-28-2006, 03:15 PM
That sounds like the LLE, right? Right? We still got the MLE, right? Right?!!

Regardless...it's a good deal. I'm happy.

EDIT: This is off-topic but we have to get Al. I like the direction this team is moving in...there actually seems to be one...and that's enough for me.

Since86
07-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Pacers.com has confirmed as well.

Pacers Sign European
Standout Baston
By Conrad Brunner
July 28, 2006

Maceo Baston, a 6-9, 215-pound power forward who teamed with Sarunas Jasikevicius at Maccabi Tel Aviv to win consecutive Euroleague titles in 2004 and '05, has signed with the Pacers, the team announced today.
The former Michigan standout averaged 13.3 points, 6.5 rebounds, 1.14 steals and 1.0 blocked shots, shooting .648 from the field and .631 from the free throw line the past three seasons with Maccabi. The last player drafted in 1998 (No. 58 overall by Chicago), Baston was the Big Ten's Defensive Player of the Year his senior season with the Wolverines and earned the same honor in the CBA.

Now 30 and a well-established star in Europe, Baston is taking the opportunity to make his NBA mark.

"I would prefer to be player receiving a few minutes in the NBA than a star in Europe," Baston told Haaretz.com, a prominent news Website in Israel. "Every basketball player has to test himself out against the best. I see players like Boris Diaw or Tayshaun Prince and I feel that I can play in that league. I have no doubt about it."

In 25 Euroleague games last season, Baston averaged 12.8 points and 5.9 rebounds in 24.2 minutes as Maccabi again reached the Final Four, losing in the championship to CSKA Moscow. He's had one previous NBA trial, averaging 2.5 point and 1.4 rebounds with Toronto in 2003.

Baston is regarded as an exceptionally athletic defender and shot-blocker who runs the floor very well. Though his offensive game his limited, he is a strong finisher around the basket, particularly in transition.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/baston_signs_060728.html

blanket
07-28-2006, 03:20 PM
That sounds like the LLE, right? Right? We still got the MLE, right? Right?!!

Regardless...it's a good deal. I'm happy.

EDIT: This is off-topic but we have to get Al. I like the direction this team is moving in...there actually seems to be one...and that's enough for me.

It hasn't been said what we're using to acquire him, but I'd bet that we're using a portion of the TPE from the AJ trade instead of the LLE.

blanket
07-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Bartelstein said the deal was a two-year deal for $1.8 million with the second year being a player option.

Even better than the $3M for 2 years previously reported!

Jermaniac
07-28-2006, 03:31 PM
What does Baston do well?

Jermaniac
07-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Pacers.com has confirmed as well.

Pacers Sign European
Standout Baston
By Conrad Brunner
July 28, 2006

Maceo Baston, a 6-9, 215-pound power forward who teamed with Sarunas Jasikevicius at Maccabi Tel Aviv to win consecutive Euroleague titles in 2004 and '05, has signed with the Pacers, the team announced today.
The former Michigan standout averaged 13.3 points, 6.5 rebounds, 1.14 steals and 1.0 blocked shots, shooting .648 from the field and .631 from the free throw line the past three seasons with Maccabi. The last player drafted in 1998 (No. 58 overall by Chicago), Baston was the Big Ten's Defensive Player of the Year his senior season with the Wolverines and earned the same honor in the CBA.

Now 30 and a well-established star in Europe, Baston is taking the opportunity to make his NBA mark.

"I would prefer to be player receiving a few minutes in the NBA than a star in Europe," Baston told Haaretz.com, a prominent news Website in Israel. "Every basketball player has to test himself out against the best. I see players like Boris Diaw or Tayshaun Prince and I feel that I can play in that league. I have no doubt about it."

In 25 Euroleague games last season, Baston averaged 12.8 points and 5.9 rebounds in 24.2 minutes as Maccabi again reached the Final Four, losing in the championship to CSKA Moscow. He's had one previous NBA trial, averaging 2.5 point and 1.4 rebounds with Toronto in 2003.

Baston is regarded as an exceptionally athletic defender and shot-blocker who runs the floor very well. Though his offensive game his limited, he is a strong finisher around the basket, particularly in transition.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/baston_signs_060728.html

I like this signing this cant hurt us at all, its not like we wasted part of the MLE on him.

bulletproof
07-28-2006, 03:34 PM
What does Baston do well?

A few posts up:

Strengths:
Athletic,
Defense,
Shot blocking,
Knows his role,

Kstat
07-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Welcome back to America, big guy.

Hope you found some game in Europe.

Pacers#1Fan
07-28-2006, 03:42 PM
I like this deal. All I know about this guys is from the scouting reports and gathering what I could from those 1.8 mill over two years sounds great. He fits the description of what this team is looking for: athletic, quick, good teammate, team oriented, defense oriented. My expectations aren't too high but I like this signing.

pizza guy
07-28-2006, 03:47 PM
I've seen a lot of Baston in the last years.
Strengths:
Athletic,
Defense,
Shot blocking,
Knows his role,

Weaknesses:
- Tendency to go to the hoop instead of the mid-range shot, sometimes irritating.
- Not strong enough to face 'heavy weight' PF.
- Cannot create his own shot. Depended on passers.
- No good in ISO's and half court game. plays well in up-tempo game, when coming as a trailer.
- Has ups and downs during the season.
- Not a great FT shooter.

Overall he can bring defense & energy from the bench, and when paired correctly, he can be an effective weapon in an up-tempo game.
I expect him to be a good surprise, though obviously not a star.

I'm not so sure those are weaknesses when you consider the direction the team is headed.

It's a good signing, especially at 2yr/1.8 mil. I can see a 2nd unit with Sarunas, Baston, and David working very well together.

sweabs
07-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Well, one thing this tells me is that we are not getting rid of Sarunas. Maceo and Runi were a great duo. This seems to be a move more for Sarunas than it is for Maceo himself (in my opinion).

I remember watching his years in Toronto. I'm not a big fan of his game...we'll have to see. He came cheap.

Unclebuck
07-28-2006, 04:04 PM
The most important question: Can the guy shoot the ball from 15-20 feet. That is what we really need from the power forward position.

Anthem
07-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Actually, we may be using the remaining* $1.5M from the TPE from the AJ trade and not using either of our league-provided exceptions.

(* assuming the Harrington S&T goes through as reported, wherein we trade a portion of the TPE from the AJ deal for Edwards).
You can't sign a player with a TE. It's only for trades.

grace
07-28-2006, 04:22 PM

Oh joy. :rolleyes:

Anthem
07-28-2006, 04:26 PM
I hope Maceo has improved substantially from his Michigan days... The biggest question is just how much can a guy improve playing in Europe?
Antonio Davis...

blanket
07-28-2006, 04:28 PM
You can't sign a player with a TE. It's only for trades.

I think you're right, but how were we able to claim Orien Greene off waivers using the JJ trade exception, then?

grace
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
I hope Maceo has improved substantially from his Michigan days... The biggest question is just how much can a guy improve playing in Europe?

Brad Miller

Kstat
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM

http://www.euroleague.net/fotos/jugadores/E05/BMP.jpghttp://www.nba.com/media/raptors/baston_180_michigan.jpg,

Thanks for reminding me. :puke:

Jay Ohh
07-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Thank you sweet Jesus. I can't take wasting anymore MLE's especially with Bonzi still on the market. Once he's gone then do whatever the hell you want, Donnie. But until then you need to go for it.

Pacers#1Fan
07-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Thank you sweet Jesus. I can't take wasting anymore MLE's especially with Bonzi still on the market. Once he's gone then do whatever the hell you want, Donnie. But until then you need to go for it.I think you're getting your hopes up on Bonzi. Yes, he expressed interest in Indiana but Walsh doesn't really seem to want him. I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying there doesn't seem to be much interest on the Pacers' part.

naptown
07-28-2006, 04:44 PM
I remember watching his years in Toronto.

Years? He only played one season in the NBA.

I personally like this move. It's not like he is being brought in to play major minutes. Hulk/Foster/JO/AL are going to consume 98% of the front court minutes. He is being brought in for depth and to provide energy. Nice pick up in my opinion, just what you want from your 10th/11th man.

sweabs
07-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Years? He only played one season in the NBA.

Sorry, typo. I remember that year the Raptors experienced a hell of a lot of injuries as well. As a result, he was getting chances on the court, but his game just never seemed to translate as well as it probably should have. It's worth the chance for this kind of money though.

D23
07-28-2006, 04:55 PM
It's official - Baston is a Pacer (www.pacers.com).

davstarp10
07-28-2006, 05:02 PM
I think you're right, but how were we able to claim Orien Greene off waivers using the JJ trade exception, then?

He was on Waivers so therefore not a free agent? I think.....

Los Angeles
07-28-2006, 05:05 PM
I was the first to say it, and I'll say it again.

This team is being built around Jasikevicius.

:-o

Frank Slade
07-28-2006, 05:08 PM
He was on Waivers so therefore not a free agent? I think.....

Correct. We picked up his remaining contract from Boston I believe,

Jay Ohh
07-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I think you're getting your hopes up on Bonzi. Yes, he expressed interest in Indiana but Walsh doesn't really seem to want him. I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying there doesn't seem to be much interest on the Pacers' part.

Not really getting my hopes up. I doubt we get him, or even try after what Walsh said. I'm just hoping he comes to his senses, and realizes we have a chance for a real run with Bonzi.

Kegboy
I don't want to get into a fight with Scott again, but this guy was a f'ing p*s*y at Michigan. I hope he's improved. A lot. After our last discussion I did see his "big game" in the Finals on NBATV. Jumping over smaller guys for rebounds, as opposed to blocking out. But he's certainly still athletic. That must be our slogan for this year, "Indiana Pacers: We're athletic!"

Maybe this is all part of Larry's master plan to make me appreciate Austin.

I think we need to start a pool on when Rick will be fired/"resign"d.

Frank Slade

Well I will agree it is being built around his style of play.
:innocent:

Kegboy
07-28-2006, 05:11 PM

I wouldn't mind Anthony Parker as a third stringer.

Mushmouth
07-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Brad Miller

AD too...

I just have big reservations about Maceo Baston - he was seriously one-dimensional in college. Like I said, maybe best case he becomes a poor man's JYD.

We should get Maceo Parker to play trumpet at Conseco tho...

CableKC
07-28-2006, 05:23 PM

Oh yeah....?

I will be the first to say that the team is being built for Bird to take over as coach in the 2007-2008 season.....

Top that.... :alcohol:

sweabs
07-28-2006, 05:23 PM

He's taken.

DeS
07-28-2006, 05:25 PM
I like the experiment. Seems like an interessting season is awaiting us ;) It really seems like the 1 squad is being built around JO and the second one - around Saras. It seems like 2 completely different squads will be playing every game and it will be hard to adapt quickly for every team. Let's just hope that Tins will stay healthy and Saras will improve in some areas.

Los Angeles
07-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Oh yeah....?

I will be the first to say that the team is being built for Bird to take over as coach in the 2007-2008 season.....

Top that.... :alcohol:
UH -

Add one thought: Rick couldn't coach that team, but Larry could.

Miami AGAIN! Booya!!!

Not your words, but still your idea. :-p

Los Angeles
07-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I think Tony Parker is taken. ;)

Jermaniac
07-28-2006, 06:00 PM

I said it 1,000 times to fools all around the world

LMAO @ Your thoughts

Los Angeles
07-28-2006, 06:04 PM
I said it 1,000 times to fools all around the world

LMAO @ Your thoughts
Happy to entertain.

SoupIsGood
07-28-2006, 06:21 PM
So he's not technically a rookie?

Decent signing, I'm sure Saras appreciates it.

blanket
07-28-2006, 06:25 PM
So he's not technically a rookie?

Decent signing, I'm sure Saras appreciates it.

Yeah, I guess that will keep him out of the Rookie/Sophomore game at All-Star Weekend this year. :whistle:

ssmall
07-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Well to me it seems that Pacers are working in two directions, athletisism and chemistry. They got a coach that tinsley likes (i read something before on PD), want to get Al for Jo, got Amstrong in the locker room and now they get a guy for Runi. It doesnt even matter if Maceo will see the floor, it seems that instead of trading headcases and keeping the good stable guys they just unload them for some chemistry guys in order to get the talented people to actually play to their abilities. One thing is clear that TPTB actually have a goal what they want to reach this offseason and it may even turn out quite good considering that there is still time for trades.

Destined4Greatness
07-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I guess that will keep him out of the Rookie/Sophomore game at All-Star Weekend this year. :whistle:

Well actually isn't he a sophmore then.

bulletproof
07-28-2006, 07:15 PM
WOW! THIS TEAM IS BEING COMPLETELY MADE OVER!!!

Naptown_Seth
07-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Waivers aren't Free Agency.

You have to clear waivers for FA. When you claim a guy off of waivers you assume his CURRENT CONTRACT. The TE cannot be used to create new contracts, ie to sign a player without a contract.

A TE simply allows a team to absorb a contract up to the amount of its total value/space it provides. The TE doesn't "go" to other teams when you use it either.

Brad MillerIn Europe? I thought he just came to Hornets camp as a non-drafted and made the team that year, later going to Chicago before coming to Indy. Did I miss a year of him out of Purdue and not in the NBA that I am forgetting?

blanket
07-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Well actually isn't he a sophmore then.

:idea:

Better clear your calendar for February 16, 2007, and buy your plane tickets for Vegas now, Maceo!

Naptown_Seth
07-28-2006, 07:33 PM

Hey, you said it, not me. I did see FRED have to take over bringing the ball up FOR SarJas quite often, but less of SarJas getting it there in the first place and then standing to the side.

And BTW, that's what PGs do you know. They don't run every play. I was just watching the Sacto game and saw THIS play you are describing except it was TINSLEY giving it to Fred and then dropping to the corner so they could set picks for Fred and let him drive right (as always), which he then failed to do and blew the set.

I didn't hear Tinsley complaining about playing SG after that game either.

Besides which, since Fred is NOT on the team anymore it might have been a stronger point to use someone else in the example of your prediction of the upcoming season.

And on top of all this, after making this point VERY early in the thread, you had the gall to state later that this isn't the place to be debating SarJas and his skills. Hey, maybe try not initiating that debate and it might come off as a little more sincere than it did.

Meanwhile, this signing sounds like Harrington or Shawne protection, as in we might not get Al after all or they have concerns on just how much SF Shawne will be able to go behind Danny this year.

I don't like it and don't really understand it, unless another multi-player deal is coming. It's not Baston so much as just whatever $1m scrub the team wanted to throw on the frontline when they have so many contracts already.

Dropping Greene now also would seem extemely odd, and I'm not sure what the contract rules are for a guy claimed off of waivers. It could end up sticking the Pacers with Greene's cost while he plays for someone else if they try to waive him themselves later.

Throw Edward's contract in there too and you have a team dropping a couple of million for nothing, plus sending a million or 2 to get Al as well perhaps....

Sure seems like an awful lot of odd spending on lower cost/low impact players. I thought the bench was too long with mid-talent already and that they needed to consolidate some of that into 1 player of greater talent.

This is just the opposite.

BlueNGold
07-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Ok, another 6'9" athletic guy. How many of these guys do we need? Baston is an athlete playing in Euro league. He will add nothing to this team. He couldn't even get time on the Raptors and when he did he did nothing.

This team reminds me more of the 2004 Knicks than the Mavericks or Suns. The Mavs are good because of their talent level, not just their sheer athleticism. This team has NO outside shooting. The Mavs had Terry, Nowitski, etc. The Suns had a plethora. This experiment will be a disaster if we don't make more moves.

It's nice to be athletic to some extent, but it is more important to be a talented basketball player.

Anthem
07-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Well, we didn't sign him. It was a preexisting contract, and he had no choice in the matter.

Robertmto
07-28-2006, 08:35 PM
He averaged 12.8 ppg and 4.9 rpg on 63 percent shooting in 24 mpg for Maccabi last year in Euroleage play.

Only 5 rebound in Europe what will that translate into here in a limited role? 2 points and a rebound a nite?

Unclebuck
07-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Here is what a guy on the Kings forum had to say about Baston

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14420

This is the guy I saw on one of the Euro games on NBA TV! He was playing against Scolas team or something like that. Man, this guy is pretty freakin' good. I was just in awe at how athletic this guy is, nobody could keep up with him out there on the floor. He was blocking shots left and right, throwing down highlight reel dunks, and even stepped back and drained a 3 to everyones astonishment.

This is a very good pickup for the Pacers.

grace
07-28-2006, 08:43 PM
UB, Kegboy praises :gill: all the time. Doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.

jjbjjbjjb
07-28-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't like it and don't really understand it, unless another multi-player deal is coming. It's not Baston so much as just whatever $1m scrub the team wanted to throw on the frontline when they have so many contracts already.

It seems obvious to me, but I said it before and no one picked up on it, so I'll try again:

Baston is Pollard's replacement, nothing more. Pollard made $6 mil last year. I don't know what he'll look for but he might not come back for $1 mil. Even if he would, maybe the Pacers would just as soon look elsewhere - maybe they think Baston will be a better fit for that $1 mil.

Or am I way off?

Jay Ohh
07-28-2006, 08:49 PM
I don't know why everyone's getting so excited. He might not even be in the rotation next year. Plus, only 12.8 ppg and 4.9 rpg, and that's in the Euro league. If little boy Runus was supposed to be a superstar over in Lithuania, and he sucks in the NBA, I'm not going to overhype this guy who was just one of his scrub teammates.

BlueNGold
07-28-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't know why everyone's getting so excited. He might not even be in the rotation next year. Plus, only 12.8 ppg and 4.9 rpg, and that's in the Euro league. If little boy Runus was supposed to be a superstar over in Lithuania, and he sucks in the NBA, I'm not going to overhype this guy who was just one of his scrub teammates.

QFT

naptown
07-28-2006, 09:25 PM
As I said earlier..... he is a 10th/11th man. A high energy guy to provide the occasional hustle spark of the bench and when the big guys get into foul trouble. Hulk/Jeff/JO/AL are going to be seeing almost all of the front court minutes on a normal night.

With that being said he is perfect for what we signed him for. You want guys just like him for that 10th/11th man spot. High energy!!!

Jay Ohh
07-28-2006, 09:27 PM
QFT

Translation?

BlueNGold
07-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Translation?
Quite F'n True

LoneGranger33
07-28-2006, 09:40 PM
All I want to know is this...better or worse than Anderson Varejao??

LoneGranger33
07-28-2006, 09:49 PM
i bet they signed them just to give Pacer fans something to talk about other than Al Harrington...they're just setting us up for a huge upset

BlueNGold
07-28-2006, 09:53 PM
All I want to know is this...better or worse than Anderson Varejao??

Much worse. AV is actually pretty good.

rexnom
07-28-2006, 09:57 PM
We spent almost nothing on him. I don't see any huge downside to this signing.

Hicks
07-28-2006, 10:15 PM
I still want to hear Skaut's thoughts on this.

Frank Slade
07-28-2006, 10:22 PM
We spent almost nothing on him. I don't see any huge downside to this signing.

Yeah I really don't see any coorelation to the Harrington signing or us not getting him. Obviously there are more moves to make to even out this roster, those will work themselves out in due time. :cool:

As it has been said before better to make moves, then remain static.
Sure not everyone is going to be satisified, but who knows what other trades or transactions are in store:confused:

Shade
07-28-2006, 10:22 PM

He has at least one in Sacramento... :uhoh:

It definitely seems we're making a lot of chemistry-enhancing moves. I'm okay with Maceo at that price. I actually wouldn't be shocked if the Pacers used him primarily to back up Danny.

Chauncey
07-28-2006, 10:33 PM
This is worse than my Lakers bringing back Shammond Williams.

LoneGranger33
07-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Much worse. AV is actually pretty good.

yeah, i know...Sideshow Bob is the man in Cleveland...he's their Jeff Foster (hustle guy)...except Varejao tried to beat on Rasheed because Big Z is a, well, you know

pizza guy
07-29-2006, 12:05 AM
He has at least one in Sacramento... :uhoh:

It definitely seems we're making a lot of chemistry-enhancing moves. I'm okay with Maceo at that price. I actually wouldn't be shocked if the Pacers used him primarily to back up Danny.

Then we should continue in that path and send Jackson to Sacto to be with his friend as well. ;)

Naptown_Seth
07-29-2006, 02:54 AM
I have to credit Peck for bringing this reference up in another thread...

"All ur Maccabi r belong to us"

replacement for "One Goal" as the team motto this season.

Naptown_Seth
07-29-2006, 03:00 AM
It seems obvious to me, but I said it before and no one picked up on it, so I'll try again:

Baston is Pollard's replacement, nothing more. Pollard made $6 mil last year. I don't know what he'll look for but he might not come back for $1 mil. Even if he would, maybe the Pacers would just as soon look elsewhere - maybe they think Baston will be a better fit for that $1 mil.

Or am I way off?
Its the size issue to me. He is not what Pollard is or could do for the team. This is a decent sized wing type that is all about open-court offense in the face of weak defense (ie, not the NBA version of "open court") where sprinting to the alley-oop is critical.

At least the stuff of him I saw back when I was watching stuff about SarJas. He and Parker aren't guys who are unknown Euros, or US players that just went to season a couple of years. These are long time Euro players from the US, and how many of those have come back over and done well?? Not 2-3 years, but 6-7?

I wonder if it has to do with making SarJas more comfortable in an effort to improve the team vibe.

Hey, the AJ thing is making more sense to me now that I know Edwards is being forced back on the team, so perhaps this signing will also be crystal clear too at some point.

Robertmto
07-29-2006, 03:02 AM
So are the Pacers trying to run the Nets type offense? Tins running the point with 4 sprinters ("long, athletic players") to the basket getting oops all day?

Jermaniac
07-29-2006, 03:16 AM
Man this means Josh Powell might not make the roster, I rather keep him.

Skaut_Ech
07-29-2006, 08:36 PM
I still want to hear Skaut's thoughts on this.

First of all, let me condescendingly say that a player CAN get better playing in Europe. I noticed that sentiment being voiced quite a few times.:hmm::shakehead

Nenad Krstic (a guy on my fantasy basketball team) immediately comes to mind. I noticed Antonio Davis was mentioned. Another guy off the top of my head is former Pacer Michael Curry. Never a world beater, but he came back a better player after playing in Europe. PJ Brown went to Europe to improve his game and did so. Vinny DelNegro went to Europe, came back a better player. I'm sure if you did some research, you could find quite a few players who improved their game who improved their game in Europe.

As to Maceo, I've made no secret that I love the guy. :blush:Is he starting material? I doubt it. What I have always liked about him is that he has always played hungry. I know some folks were discussing how he played in college, but that was almost TEN YEARS AGO! You don't think a player can improve or change over 10 years? Was Reggie the same player at UCLA that he was in the pros 10 years later? Dale? Any player? :rolleyes:

I know some of you were commenting on him not playing any minutes on a bad Raptors team. Someone can look it up and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Antonio was THE man in the post and got the lions share of the minutes. I know JYD was getting a bunch of minutes and pay and the guys ahead of him made substantially more money. They kinda had a commitment to play the guys they had invested the most money into. It was kinda the old " you pay him you gotta play him."

So, anyways, I gotta say, I'm secretly a little geeked. On my short list of players I wanted us to give a shot, we've picked up Maceo, Armstrong and Marquis. I'm kinda shocked. I like guys who work hard and throw their bodies around. That describes Maceo.

He's not going to give you jump shooting. He's going to give you a slasher who's a monster dunker. His forte is defense and shotblocking, as you know, but he's strikes me as a good lockerroom guy. We need a guy who'll stay in the paint and defend his area and he'll do that.

I think ultimately, naptown had a good accessment:

As I said earlier..... he is a 10th/11th man. A high energy guy to provide the occasional hustle spark of the bench and when the big guys get into foul trouble. Hulk/Jeff/JO/AL are going to be seeing almost all of the front court minutes on a normal night.

With that being said he is perfect for what we signed him for. You want guys just like him for that 10th/11th man spot. High energy!!!

I think he's an excellent insurance policy. Remember back in 97 when Smits and Dale were out with Injuries and Reggie carried the team while we covered using players like Adrian Caldwell in the post. I think Maceo is a great guy to have if Foster and Hulk get into trouble, or same goes for JO/Al.

Like I said about Marquis, I'll say about Maceo. I think he's going to surpirise those of you who haven't kept up with him or are basing jugements on what you saw of him a long time ago.

I thin Maceo is going to be one of the better, most important bench pickups we'll make this off-season in terms of a stable guy, of whom you know just what you're getting, has no agenda and loves to play D, while adding some shotblocking to the team. He makes me think of the old toughness we used to bring in guys like Tank Thompson, Adrian Caldwell, Dale, etc.

NuffSaid
07-31-2006, 03:08 PM

;)

-Bball
What brush with the law? :confused:

NuffSaid
07-31-2006, 03:14 PM
I'd say that's exactly what they're trying to do. There's nothing better than playing with your friends! :D

CableKC
07-31-2006, 03:17 PM
What brush with the law? :confused:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22841

CableKC
07-31-2006, 03:21 PM
First of all, let me condescendingly say that a player CAN get better playing in Europe. I noticed that sentiment being voiced quite a few times.:hmm::shakehead

Nenad Krstic (a guy on my fantasy basketball team) immediately comes to mind. I noticed Antonio Davis was mentioned. Another guy off the top of my head is former Pacer Michael Curry. Never a world beater, but he came back a better player after playing in Europe. PJ Brown went to Europe to improve his game and did so. Vinny DelNegro went to Europe, came back a better player. I'm sure if you did some research, you could find quite a few players who improved their game who improved their game in Europe.

As to Maceo, I've made no secret that I love the guy. :blush:Is he starting material? I doubt it. What I have always liked about him is that he has always played hungry. I know some folks were discussing how he played in college, but that was almost TEN YEARS AGO! You don't think a player can improve or change over 10 years? Was Reggie the same player at UCLA that he was in the pros 10 years later? Dale? Any player? :rolleyes:

I know some of you were commenting on him not playing any minutes on a bad Raptors team. Someone can look it up and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Antonio was THE man in the post and got the lions share of the minutes. I know JYD was getting a bunch of minutes and pay and the guys ahead of him made substantially more money. They kinda had a commitment to play the guys they had invested the most money into. It was kinda the old " you pay him you gotta play him."

So, anyways, I gotta say, I'm secretly a little geeked. On my short list of players I wanted us to give a shot, we've picked up Maceo, Armstrong and Marquis. I'm kinda shocked. I like guys who work hard and throw their bodies around. That describes Maceo.

He's not going to give you jump shooting. He's going to give you a slasher who's a monster dunker. His forte is defense and shotblocking, as you know, but he's strikes me as a good lockerroom guy. We need a guy who'll stay in the paint and defend his area and he'll do that.

I think ultimately, naptown had a good accessment:

I think he's an excellent insurance policy. Remember back in 97 when Smits and Dale were out with Injuries and Reggie carried the team while we covered using players like Adrian Caldwell in the post. I think Maceo is a great guy to have if Foster and Hulk get into trouble, or same goes for JO/Al.

Like I said about Marquis, I'll say about Maceo. I think he's going to surpirise those of you who haven't kept up with him or are basing jugements on what you saw of him a long time ago.

I thin Maceo is going to be one of the better, most important bench pickups we'll make this off-season in terms of a stable guy, of whom you know just what you're getting, has no agenda and loves to play D, while adding some shotblocking to the team. He makes me think of the old toughness we used to bring in guys like Tank Thompson, Adrian Caldwell, Dale, etc.

Thanks for the assessment. Assuming that we won't be moving Foster or Harrison anytime soon.....we will have a Big Man PF/C rotation of JONeal/Harrington/Foster/Harrison....anyone beyond that won't get that many minutes....anyone worth getting would be too expensive to acquire....and anyone playing behind Foster or Harrison would have to come cheap given the likely # of minutes that he will get.

You're right...we can't expect the world of a player like Baston who will likely make 1.5 mil....for 2 years....but given his potential to be a simple Big Man roleplayer......its good enough for me.