PDA

View Full Version : Taking a page from the Jailblazers?? Pollard pleads guilty...

Outsider
07-26-2006, 09:44 AM
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2006/jul/26/pollard_pleads_guilty_boating_violation/

How can we allow such a person to come back to this Pacers team??!!!???

What will happen next? Will he come out on the court wearing JOs jersey or something???

:D

Diamond Dave
07-26-2006, 09:51 AM
A total disgrace.

But he gets paid a lot of money to break boating laws.

317Kim
07-26-2006, 09:53 AM
:laugh: That'a way Scot!

Bball
07-26-2006, 09:59 AM
This just shows that we don't know who to trust on the Pacers. It's a good thing no one was hurt.

-Bball

Unclebuck
07-26-2006, 10:05 AM
I read this earlier and didn't think it was worth positng even as a joke

Bball
07-26-2006, 10:25 AM

So you prefer to sweep it under the rug? Pretend it didn't happen? Let him skate away, 'Scot' free?

He's shamed himself, his family, his teammates, and the whole Pacer organization. I'm sure he has put his re-signing with the Pacers (or any NBA team) in jeopardy... and rightly so.

When will the league step in and clean this stuff up before it infects even more players?

-Bball

Roy Munson
07-26-2006, 10:25 AM

I'm glad Outsider posted it. I thought it was funny, and definitely worth posting.

Uncle Bucky, what DO you think is funny? Of course I don't know you, but from what I can discern from your postings, you take life, and yourself, WAYYYYYY to seriously. Cmon!!! lighten up. Have some fun.

Slick Pinkham
07-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Improper numbering of boats is RUINING this great country!

:geezer:

;)

Destined4Greatness
07-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Wait a minute he was going to contest a fine for a measly 100+ dollars. Wow scot must have let his spending get out of control.

Ralph Snart
07-26-2006, 11:24 AM
OMFG, it's a slow news day.

MarionDeputy
07-26-2006, 11:35 AM
Even when Scot breaks the law it's funny....I hope they keep this guy around....

grace
07-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Why should he pay the fine when it's not even his fault the boat is numbered improperly?

The number originally was 31. When he came here he couldn't have 31 because that's what Reggie had on his boat. Scot changed to 62. Since he hasn't been resigned by the Pacers he just took the numbers off the boat and put up "Insert number here" instead. People in Kansas don't understand the intricacies of professional sports; therefore, Scot got a ticket when he shouldn't have.

Like everything else IT'S ALL LARRY BIRD'S FAULT!!!

Ragnar
07-26-2006, 12:56 PM
As opposed to getting Scott as I was I hope we manage to keep him. (of course for a lesser contract amount.)

Unclebuck
07-26-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm glad Outsider posted it. I thought it was funny, and definitely worth posting.

Uncle Bucky, what DO you think is funny? Of course I don't know you, but from what I can discern from your postings, you take life, and yourself, WAYYYYYY to seriously. Cmon!!! lighten up. Have some fun.

I think a lot of things are funny, I'm just fine

Slick Pinkham
07-26-2006, 01:24 PM
You let people get away with boat numbering violations and next thing you know it will escalate to serious offenses like illegally removing tags from mattresses.

We must nip this in the bud.

Make an example of him!

Roy Munson
07-26-2006, 01:38 PM
I think a lot of things are funny, I'm just fine

OK, good. I'm glad to hear that.

Destined4Greatness
07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Why should he pay the fine when it's not even his fault the boat is numbered improperly?

The number originally was 31. When he came here he couldn't have 31 because that's what Reggie had on his boat. Scot changed to 62. Since he hasn't been resigned by the Pacers he just took the numbers off the boat and put up "Insert number here" instead. People in Kansas don't understand the intricacies of professional sports; therefore, Scot got a ticket when he shouldn't have.

Like everything else <b>IT'S ALL LARRY BIRD'S FAULT!!!</b>

I thought everything was Jacksons fault, and everything before that was Artests fault, and before that everything was Zekes fault. Did you guys switch on me again. How am I supposed to keep up if we keep switching who is to blame for everything.

aceace
07-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Pollard suspended for opening game for arrest.

http://www.nba.com/news/news.html

D23
07-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Something tells me if it was one of the Jailblazers on the boat, it would've ended up more like the Minnesota Vikings incident :p

Wilmo
07-26-2006, 05:01 PM
So you prefer to sweep it under the rug? Pretend it didn't happen? Let him skate away, 'Scot' free?

He's shamed himself, his family, his teammates, and the whole Pacer organization. I'm sure he has put his re-signing with the Pacers (or any NBA team) in jeopardy... and rightly so.

When will the league step in and clean this stuff up before it infects even more players?

-Bball
Not to mention the shame of the fans, I can't believe I'm even showing my face online, I'm so embarassed. :blush:

Anthem
07-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Pollard suspended for opening game for arrest.

http://www.nba.com/news/news.html
Liar. :laugh:

grace
07-26-2006, 06:11 PM
I thought everything was Jacksons fault, and everything before that was Artests fault, and before that everything was Zekes fault. Did you guys switch on me again. How am I supposed to keep up if we keep switching who is to blame for everything.

I don't think I've ever blamed Stephen for anything (at least I don't remember doing it). I know I never blamed Isiah for anything.

Shade
07-26-2006, 06:17 PM
We should trade him to Sacto with the other head case. :P

bosk
07-26-2006, 06:21 PM

Funny? Spoken like a true pro-misnumerated boatist.

aceace
07-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Liar. :laugh:You fish!

Naptown_Seth
07-27-2006, 12:08 AM
It takes some balls to post that without a
:rimshot:

Its almost as ballsy as flaunting the proper boat number laws in Kansas.

BTW, since when did that 450 mile long wheat and cattle farm get lakes? :-p

Anthem
07-27-2006, 08:53 AM
BTW, since when did that 450 mile long wheat and cattle farm get lakes? :-p
:laugh: That was my first thought, followed closely by "And even if there are lakes, why would any NBA player want to go there?"

grace
07-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Just to illustrate how truly bored I am there is a lake probably ten miles from the University of Kansas.

efx
07-27-2006, 02:03 PM
I can't believe some of you people.

We ride/boat together!

Supporting Pollard == Supporting the Pacers!!!!!

Bball
07-27-2006, 03:01 PM
It takes some balls to post that without a
:rimshot:

Thank you... I was pretty proud of it at the time and then it sit there with nary a comment.

-Bball

Jermaniac
07-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Thug.

Tim
07-27-2006, 03:56 PM

I just read the article, and it still isn't funny.

grace
07-27-2006, 04:26 PM
I just read the article, and it still isn't funny.

Maybe not, but parts of the thread are.