PDA

View Full Version : Anybody listening to WNDE?

IUColtPacerFan
07-25-2006, 03:20 PM
JMV is going after Krappitz :laugh:

Unclebuck
07-25-2006, 03:27 PM
Kravitz is on right now, but I missed what he said about the Pacers

IUColtPacerFan
07-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Krappitz was just spewing his normal trolling material and JMV kept retorting back with facts. It was funny for a little while.

Frank Slade
07-25-2006, 03:41 PM

Paraphrasing here ...

Kravitz saying Pacers are idiotic if you plan on haviing Tinsley and Jax in the backcourt, (as well as Sarunas as the backup PG)

Amazed you that can't trade Tinsely for baked beans. Thinks the Pacers have tried to Shop Tins since the offseason with no luck.

Thinks they should have kept Freddy if they are going quicker, was the only one who could create his own shot.

In regards to Chemistry and the promise to fix that again Tins and Jax need to go. Where is the outside shooting going to come from. Questioned what really good moves has Bird even done, except Fire Thomas and bring in Carlisle.

Not sure what impact White or Williams can provide this year..

His opinion is Indiana won't make too many moves at all after getting Harrington .

Shade
07-25-2006, 03:43 PM
Paraphrasing here ...

Kravitz saying Pacers are idiotic if you plan on haviing Tinsley and Jax in the backcourt. Amazed you that can't trade Tinsely for a baked beans. Thinks the Pacers have tried to Shop Tins since the offseason with no luck.

In regards to Chemistry and the promise to fix that again Tins and Jax need to go. Where is the outside shooting going to come from. Questioned what really good moves has Bird even done, except Fire Thomas and bring in Carlisle. Not sure what impact White or Williams can provide this year..

Those are actually valid points. Too bad Kravitz can't communicate them without being a smug *******.

Bball
07-25-2006, 03:43 PM
IF the Pacers have been shopping Tins and have no takers what does that tell us?

-Bball

IUColtPacerFan
07-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Paraphrasing here ...

Kravitz saying Pacers are idiotic if you plan on haviing Tinsley and Jax in the backcourt. Amazed you that can't trade Tinsely for baked beans. Thinks the Pacers have tried to Shop Tins since the offseason with no luck.

Thinks they should have kept Freddy if they are going quicker, was the only one who could create his own shot.

In regards to Chemistry and the promise to fix that again Tins and Jax need to go. Where is the outside shooting going to come from. Questioned what really good moves has Bird even done, except Fire Thomas and bring in Carlisle. Not sure what impact White or Williams can provide this year..
Don't forget him saying the fans won't like this team and him thinking for some reason that Rick is going to have to play the rookies the entire game. Oh, and he thinks Marquis Daniels is bunk.

Unclebuck
07-25-2006, 03:49 PM
His comments about Marquis Daniels proves how ignorant he is. But I didn't hear why he doesn't think Daniels is any good.

grace
07-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Don't forget him saying the fans won't like this team and him thinking for some reason that Rick is going to have to play the rookies the entire game. Oh, and he thinks Marquis Daniels is bunk.

:kravitz: doesn't have any idea what the fans think. Remember, this is the guy who said everyone in Indiana wanted to murder Peyton Manning after the playoffs.

Lord Helmet
07-25-2006, 03:53 PM
:kravitz: doesn't have any idea what the fans think. Remember, this is the guy who said everyone in Indiana wanted to murder Peyton Manning after the playoffs.
I remember that....:laugh:

bulletproof
07-25-2006, 03:53 PM
IF the Pacers have been shopping Tins and have no takers what does that tell us?

-Bball

It tells us nothing. Because if they have, we don't know what other teams they've talked to, who else was involved and what the exact offers were.

Lord Helmet
07-25-2006, 03:54 PM
I like these hate letters on Kravitz.

IUColtPacerFan
07-25-2006, 03:55 PM
I like these hate letters on Kravitz.

That Billy Madison quote is too overused though. But, still it fit the situation. :D

Frank Slade
07-25-2006, 03:55 PM
His comments about Marquis Daniels proves how ignorant he is. But I didn't hear why he doesn't think Daniels is any good.

I did not hear that entire part, I believe though he commented on his outside shot..

Naptown_Seth
07-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Another:notlisten moment from BK right there.

Really, when was Fred doing this? I remember them running lots of PICKS for him to go hard right and then charge the lane. What I don't recall is Fred able to get his own shot consistantly out of ISO's. Jack, yes, especially when he drops the hesitation/ball fake act for 6 seconds straight, but Fred needed a big man to help him come free.

And god help him if the play required him to go left.

Fred was energy, had a great 3 when he wasn't injured, ball hawked well and used his leaping in a good way on both rebounding and defense, but he was clearly plateaued at the "solid bench guy" level. Daniels gives you that.

Kegboy
07-25-2006, 06:12 PM

Probably that TPTB are overvaluing him.

Same old song and dance.

CableKC
07-25-2006, 06:37 PM

Same old song and dance.

I wouldn't be surprised. I can see the Phone conversations Walsh is having with every other GM:

DW - Okay....how about Tinsley for your << insert any 1st/2nd tier player here that you want >>?
Opposing GM - Uhhh...isn't he injured all the time?
DW - Nah...those are just freak sinus infections. He has sinuses like Karl Malden. I read on some Pacer forum that he's a top 5 PG when he is.....uhh...I mean...a top 5 PG in the league. :rolleyes:
Opposing GM - Wait a sec...you said...he'a s top 5 PG when he is.....when he is, what?
DW - Nothing......I said nothing.
Opposing GM - No...I really thought that you were going to say something.
DW - Uh.....:arrgh: << waves hand at phone in Obi-Wan Kenobi fashion >> :arrgh:Tinsley is a top 5 PG in the league
Opposing GM - Huh? :confused:
DW - :arrgh: << waves hand again at phone in Obi-Wan Kenobi fashion >> :arrgh: Tinsley is a top 5 PG in the league
Opposing GM - WTF are you doing? Just tell me what you were going to say....
DW - <<< thinking to himself....damn, that only works in the movies >>....Okay...I was going to say that Tinsley is a top 5 PG when he is healthy.
Opposing GM - Huh...louder please....
DW - I said....when he is healthy.
Opposing GM - So...you're telling me that you want to trade Tinsley... a player that has debilitating Sinus infections that keeps him out of games...for my 1st or 2nd option on my team?
DW - Uhh....did I say that he's a top 5 PG in the league?
Opposing GM - :hmm: Donnie...I think I have to go now....uhh...the kitchen is on fire....
DW - Did I mention that he's known for his great Street-ball mentality? He can hit the 3pt shot from anywhere on the court....I saw him doing it while sitting from the bench during pre-game shootarounds....no really...he's a good guy...he just has bad sinuses....nothing that a years worth of Nasal Decongestant can't solve.
Opposing GM - :crazy: Bye Donnie....see ya at the next All-Star game << quickly hangs up >>

rexnom
07-25-2006, 07:29 PM

Same old song and dance.
Wouldn't you rather have a GM that overvalues his own players than a GM that undervalues his own players?

Kegboy
07-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Wouldn't you rather have a GM that overvalues his own players than a GM that undervalues his own players?

http://i.cnn.net/si/si_online/covers/images/2005/1024_large.jpg

Evan_The_Dude
07-25-2006, 07:41 PM
^^I was about to make an arguement but I just had to laugh at that because you do have a point. I just think that if we've shopped Tinsley and can't get anything for him, then we might as well give him a shot and see what happens. TPTB seem to think we have 'just in case' coverage, so I'll just state an opinion on the whole matter when the season has started.

As of now, I think we're doing the right thing. AJ isn't an uptempo point guard, and Tinsley is the perfect point guard if he can stay healthy. There isn't any starting caliber point guards on the market, so we stuck with what we have. Which, if he can at LEAST give us 70 games + Playoffs, then there's no doubt that Tinsley will be the man.

CableKC
07-25-2006, 07:41 PM
http://i.cnn.net/si/si_online/covers/images/2005/1024_large.jpg

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG