PDA

View Full Version : Selltheknicks.com

vapacersfan
07-25-2006, 01:08 PM
I just heard about this site today, some of its bush league but some of its kind of funny.

www.selltheknicks.com

DisplacedKnick
07-25-2006, 01:33 PM
I just heard about this site today, some of its bush league but some of its kind of funny.

www.selltheknicks.com

It was better before Dolan filed a suit to get his name and image off it. The Dolan dunce cap shirt was the best.

At least they still have "Duck Folan."

PacerFan31
07-25-2006, 01:35 PM
It was better before Dolan filed a suit to get his name and image off it. The Dolan dunce cap shirt was the best.

At least they still have "Duck Folan."

At least Dolan knows about the site.

PacerPerspective
07-25-2006, 10:40 PM
We need an underground site for the Pacers like this, I'm not saying Fire Walsh or Bird, but something where we could get funny shirts about the Pacers, lol....I mainly just am looking for my opportunities to buy Pacer stuff!

Lord Helmet
07-25-2006, 10:47 PM
We need an underground site for the Pacers like this, I'm not saying Fire Walsh or Bird, but something where we could get funny shirts about the Pacers, lol....I mainly just am looking for my opportunities to buy Pacer stuff!
Better off we not do sites like that.....

aero
07-25-2006, 11:31 PM
we dont need a site like that, if you want pacers stuff go to Pacers.com and buy jerseys,t-shirts, hats or what have you ;)

Rockets
07-26-2006, 12:11 AM
I was going to make keeprudy.com in Houston, I had everyone lined up in place. A website guy, article fools, t-shirt maker. But when I called the Rockets, it seemed whatever effort I put into it, it won't matter.