PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmn

Harddrive7
07-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Just a thought here.

AJ, Cro, Freddie, and Peja are out the door. Guys that could play one position maybe two on a good day. In return we get Daniels, Armstrong, Powell, Marshall, and possibly Harrington. In the draft we get two guys Williams and White.

Is it me or all the guys that we've gotten so far swingmen back that can play two to three positions?

This team is starting to look like the team, or at least like the mentality of what Zeke was trying to put together? I'm starting to wonder now if it was Zeke'e idea or DW's at the time.

Do you guys remember that Zeke was trying to put a team together not made up of positions but made up of basketball players?

Just seems kind of wierd.

Ragnar
07-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Actually Larry said that when he was the coach here so its not a shock that Larry would then go out and build that team.

Bball
07-25-2006, 09:37 AM
It's an idea DW has seemed to be in love with ever since Marcus Camby led a charge and the NYK upset the Indiana Pacers in 1999.

-Bball

Harddrive7
07-25-2006, 10:14 AM
I always thought that it was Zeke's idea and everyone here or I think the RATS board hated the idea. I'll go back to sleep now.