PDA

View Full Version : So I think I'm going to see the Pacers play in Toronto.....

Grant
01-23-2004, 12:53 AM
and I've never seen a Pacer game in enemy territory.

But my wife and I are going to have our Pacer shirts on and I'm thinking about making a big sign...

If I can work up the nerve, what should my sign say?

ROCislandWarrior
01-23-2004, 01:08 AM
If I can work up the nerve, what should my sign say?

I brought a big Pacer flag into the Bradley center and made sure everyone in my section new who I was rootin' for...it is most enjoyable until they lose :cry:

Your sign should say "O'neal For MVP"

Jose Slaughter
01-23-2004, 02:51 AM
Your sign should say.............

MOOSEHEAD IS HARD TO SWALLOW

That will get ya on ESPN fer sure. :o

kerosene
01-23-2004, 03:01 AM
Your sign should say.............

MOOSEHEAD IS HARD TO SWALLOW

That will get ya on ESPN fer sure. :o

Damn. That's really funny Jose :laugh:

One of my friends and I had this idea of going to a Sharks game with a banner that said "Copier" which we were sure would be announced french-like as "Cah-pee-a". I suppose that would work with Dampier too though :laugh:

I have some club seats for the Pacers @ GSW in March. I'll be wearing Pacers gear. Look for me, I'll be next to the disgruntled looking girl wearing Warriors gear (only game of the year where I won't be in the "home colors" if I'm there) :D

Grant
01-27-2004, 11:02 PM
(Sensing that no one is looking, Grant nonchalantly strolls over to his post and when the coast is clear, casually gives it a *bump*)

Come on, I know there are some creative people here, I need a sign idea for the Toronto game.

Hicks
01-27-2004, 11:15 PM
(Sensing that no one is looking, Grant nonchalantly strolls over to his post and when the coast is clear, casually gives it a *bump*)

Come on, I know there are some creative people here, I need a sign idea for the Toronto game.

I'd go with Jose's :laugh:

Alabama-Redneck
01-27-2004, 11:15 PM
Just make you a big sign that says

PACERSDIGEST.COM ROCKS--PACERS FOREVER

That should get enough attention. :cool: :dance: :dance: :pepper: :pepper:

Hicks
01-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Just make you a big sign that says

PACERSDIGEST.COM ROCKS--PACERS FOREVER

That should get enough attention. :cool: :dance: :dance: :pepper: :pepper:

Of COURSE! What was I thinking?? Go with 'Bama's :laugh:

Anthem
01-28-2004, 12:28 AM
MVP + Rottweiler + Hurricane = BEST FORWARD TANDEM IN THE NBA!

Slick Pinkham
01-28-2004, 08:19 AM
TORONTO HAS NO arTESTicles

ChicagoJ
01-28-2004, 01:02 PM
If you want to get on television back in Indiana, the sign should clearly say, "Boom, Baby!"

The Pacers digest suggestion is pretty good, too.

[hr]
Remember that its okay to cheer for your team, but if you're going to insult the home team, you may not like the consequences (beaten up, thrown out, beer showers, etc.) The home-team fans and ushers are always more sympathetic to a well behaved fan - especially since far too many of them exercise thier "right" to act like an @$$hole. IOW, before you decide to make a sign that says (or yell at the top of your lungs), "Vince Carter f#$ks cattle!", just remember how we would all respond if you replaced 'Vince Carter' with 'Reggie Miller'. :D