PDA

View Full Version : McCants may miss entire season.

purdue101
06-26-2006, 08:52 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2501302

Wow, it keeps getting worse for the T-Wolves. Wonder if this may change their draft strategy or incline them to look into a deal for KG.

Trader Joe
06-26-2006, 09:00 PM
Too bad, I like McCants I thought his attitude got a bad wrap.

Anthem
06-26-2006, 09:42 PM
:jackson:

:signit:

BoomBaby31
06-26-2006, 09:44 PM
I thought he played for the Bobcats. Lol

FrenchConnection
06-26-2006, 09:59 PM
I thought he played for the Bobcats. Lol

That's Felton. Neither one of them will be a good NBA player.

purdue101
06-26-2006, 11:12 PM
felton and mccants played very well post all-star break. outside of CV and CP, those two were probably the most productive rookies the second half of the season.

mccants will never be a star simply b/c of his size, but felton will be a very good pg.

Young
06-26-2006, 11:13 PM
That's Felton. Neither one of them will be a good NBA player.

Wow. If you are being serious I have one question for you, have you ever seen either of them play? Especially Felton?

purdue101
06-26-2006, 11:15 PM
Wow. If you are being serious I have one question for you, have you ever seen either of them play? Especially Felton?

i just looked at feltons season splits. he averaged 17 and 8 after knight went down around the all star break. those are very good numbers, close to, if not better than chris pauls. he shot a decent percentage and kept his TO's down too.

mccants averaged 13 a game after the all-star break. i remember him having some big games near the end of the season when KG sat out.

CableKC
06-27-2006, 12:26 AM
:jackson:

:signit:

EXACTLY....that was the first thing I thought of......I wouldn't think that it would affect who they draft as there is no one that they can pickup....short of Aldridge...that can push them into the playoffs.

I would love to do a SJax for Hassell+6th pick+filler type trade.

Jermaniac
06-27-2006, 02:05 AM
That's Felton. Neither one of them will be a good NBA player.Its funny how people talk but they dont know what the hell they are talking about.

Raymond Felton is going to be one of the best PG's in the NBA in a few years, look at how the guy played the last 3 months of the season.

SoupIsGood
06-27-2006, 02:07 AM

Aren't you also the one always saying that David sucks?

This makes me feel a bit better. ;)

Steve McQueen
06-27-2006, 06:01 AM
:laugh: @ the Timberwolves

:( @ KG's legacy being flushed down the toilet

Hicks
06-27-2006, 07:30 AM
You laugh at people getting hurt? Classy.

Steve McQueen
06-27-2006, 07:44 AM
You laugh at people getting hurt? Classy.
Did I type :laugh: @ McCants injury and not relieze it?

I laughed at the joke of a franchise the Timberwolves have become, and how Kevin Garnetts legacy as one of the greatest of all-time is going down the toilet because of it.

Chauncey
06-27-2006, 08:12 AM

I laughed at the joke of a franchise the Timberwolves have become, and how Kevin Garnetts legacy as one of the greatest of all-time is going down the toilet because of it.

On this, we are in complete agreement. I understood what you meant in your previous post as well.

Forgetting for a second that this is very bad news on a personal level for McCants and forgetting that their fans certainly don't deserve it it really couldn't have happened to a better franchise. How Kevin McHale still has a job absolutely amazes me.

I'd almost rather see KG get traded out of Minny than to see the Lakers win the title this year (of course, I could combine the two events and be extremely happy :P), that's how strongly I feel about the way the franchise has screwed up the prime years of KG's career.

Anthem
06-27-2006, 08:36 AM
EXACTLY....that was the first thing I thought of......I wouldn't think that it would affect who they draft as there is no one that they can pickup....short of Aldridge...that can push them into the playoffs.

I would love to do a SJax for Hassell+6th pick+filler type trade.
I was going to mess around on the trade machine, but it appears to be broken. Can anyone confirm?

Young
06-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Aren't you also the one always saying that David sucks?

This makes me feel a bit better. ;)

Yep, and he does suck. He might get better down the road (I hope so) but he sucks right now.

I wouldn't start putting David in the same class as even McCants or Felton.

SoupIsGood
06-27-2006, 11:53 AM
Yep, and he does suck. He might get better down the road (I hope so) but he sucks right now.

What the heck, I swear I must be on drugs.

When I quoted you, I thought I was quoting the person who orginally said McCants or Felton won't be good.

LOL

Sorry man.

I'm :crazy:

Since86
06-27-2006, 11:53 AM

Because we all know the level of guard play, and that of centers are very closely related. :rolleyes:

Hicks
06-27-2006, 12:23 PM

My mistake; sorry.