PDA

View Full Version : Fosters Noblesville LAke Crib

Jon Theodore
06-25-2006, 07:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lpBYG1yz6o

This is the foster lake crib complete with goal out of backyard take downs.

Brian
06-25-2006, 07:34 PM
what a dump

Jon Theodore
06-25-2006, 07:35 PM
lol...i didnt upload this to youtube just so everyone knows. I was on the boat with a couple people that day, my friend sent me the link he took this vid on his digicam

Unclebuck
06-25-2006, 07:43 PM
OK, but I hope this forum doesn't turn into "post a picture of your favorite Pacers house" type of forum. I'm of the opinion that there are enough wackos out there that we should not post photos of their houses.

Just my opinion.

Young
06-25-2006, 07:47 PM
OK, but I hope this forum doesn't turn into "post a picture of your favorite Pacers house" type of forum. I'm of the opinion that there are enough wackos out there that we should not post photos of their houses.

Just my opinion.

I agree with UB. The last thing I feel that we need to be discussing is where players live. No offense JT, I just don't feel the need. Nor do I think it's right, if I was a player I wouldn't want people showing others where I live but that's jmo.

Jon Theodore
06-25-2006, 07:54 PM
i dont think he even lives there, its basically a "lakehouse" in every sense of the word

but close it down if you want, i was curious what you all thought about the modifications...he changed the house a lot.

If there are wackos out there, they prob arent on pacers digest.

shut it down if you think its not necessary.

I wouldn't mind seeing some Pacers houses besides fosters personally, just because im interested. But while I do not feel the same way, I understand your concerns regarding "whackos"

Unclebuck
06-25-2006, 07:58 PM
If there are wackos out there, they prob arent on pacers digest.

Obviously you've never been to a Pacers Digest Forum Party

indygeezer
06-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Hmm....I didn't see any realtor signs....maybe I should contact him and try for the listing.

see....we whackos do exist on PD.

Bball
06-25-2006, 08:25 PM

Just my opinion.

I think you've become a little too sensitive to this kind of thing ever since Artest discovered you in his clothes basket and there was that whole restraining order mess you had to deal with...

;)

I kid... I kid....
-Bball

indygeezer
06-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Reggie Miller might be a bit sensitive about it too.

SoupIsGood
06-25-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm pretty whacko. Better close the thread.

btowncolt
06-25-2006, 11:07 PM
I could see myself hiding in the bushes!

beast23
06-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Just for grins, I would propose that no one publish a picture of a house or list an address of a Pacer player if the player is not listed in the white pages of the telephone directory. I think not being listed would make it obvious that the player is trying to make an attempt to protect his privacy.

However, if the address is listed in the white pages, then I'd say it's public knowledge. Therefore, it would be okay to post pictures of the house and list the address.

I'd also be very surprised if you could find any Pacer listed in the phone book. So, I think posting pictures or listing addresses is going a bit far.

And I agree with UncleBuck totally. Just because we are reasonably civil to each other on a forum, and share a common interest really doesn't vouch for the character of any of us.

As a poster with a wife who has been in HR/PR for bearly 30 years, I can assure you that you'd be totally shocked if you were aware of the backgrounds of some of the people that you work with on a daily basis in your jobs. And our make up is no different than that of the supposedly average joes and janes that we work with on a daily basis.

DisplacedKnick
06-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Just for grins, I would propose that no one publish a picture of a house or list an address of a Pacer player if the player is not listed in the white pages of the telephone directory. I think not being listed would make it obvious that the player is trying to make an attempt to protect his privacy.

However, if the address is listed in the white pages, then I'd say it's public knowledge.

It's public knowledge anyway - anyone can walk into a County Courthouse and find out who owns any single piece of property, as well as assessment info (which will include square footage of the house), property taxes paid, etc. My guess is that within a few years that will all be digitized and available to anyone on-line. It already is in a few counties.

I agree with your point though - if the player's info isn't in the White Pages then he's trying to protect his privacy and that info shouldn't just be thrown around.

Anthem
06-26-2006, 06:18 AM
Come on, admins, do the right thing.

http://forums.applenova.com/images/dancing-lock.gif

Shade
06-26-2006, 12:56 PM
I personally don't see the big deal here. It's not like his exact address is posted or anything. Anyone can go to the general area and find a "gold painted house" and assume that's his.

Hell, I know where Greg Oden lives, as do several other people I know. If anyone is whacko enough to do anything, they'll do it regardless of a 3 second video posted online.

Jon Theodore
06-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Shade = voice of reason

Information of where celebrities live is basically readily available to those who want it badly enough to do something "whacko."

Am i the only one who thinks the color is just ridiculously ugly?

Leisure Suit Larry
06-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I personally don't see the big deal here. It's not like his exact address is posted or anything. Anyone can go to the general area and find a "gold painted house" and assume that's his.

Hell, I know where Greg Oden lives, as do several other people I know. If anyone is whacko enough to do anything, they'll do it regardless of a 3 second video posted online.

I agree, some people need to calm down and not take it so seriously.

Los Angeles
06-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Regardless of it's appropriateness, this goes into the "Who Gives a Flying ****" Hall of Fame.

vapacersfan
06-26-2006, 04:49 PM
It's public knowledge anyway - anyone can walk into a County Courthouse and find out who owns any single piece of property, as well as assessment info (which will include square footage of the house), property taxes paid, etc. My guess is that within a few years that will all be digitized and available to anyone on-line. It already is in a few counties.

I agree with your point though - if the player's info isn't in the White Pages then he's trying to protect his privacy and that info shouldn't just be thrown around.

To a point, yes.

A lot of players dont buy the homes they live in for that very reason.

The house the live in is listed under the agents name (I know Lavar did that when he bought his place down the street from me) and some of them use fake names of use the names of companies.

Shade
06-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Regardless of it's appropriateness, this goes into the "Who Gives a Flying ****" Hall of Fame.

You know you're just jealous. :tongue: :D

birdman
06-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Man some of you guys need to chill out. It was a 3 second clip just showing that Foster has a badass crib. Big deal.

beast23
06-26-2006, 11:29 PM
To a point, yes.

A lot of players dont buy the homes they live in for that very reason.

The house the live in is listed under the agents name (I know Lavar did that when he bought his place down the street from me) and some of them use fake names of use the names of companies.Correct.

For personal reasons, I negotiated for my home anonymously. The owner did not know who I was until I showed up at the closing.

And when I closed, the home is titled under a corporation that we formed, with our names listed secondarily. Therefore, even if you went down to the county courthouse, you will not see my name associated with the home.

Many, actually most, high profile athletes deed their homes in exactly the same way.

Eindar
06-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Correct.

For personal reasons, I negotiated for my home anonymously. The owner did not know who I was until I showed up at the closing.

And when I closed, the home is titled under a corporation that we formed, with our names listed secondarily. Therefore, even if you went down to the county courthouse, you will not see my name associated with the home.

Many, actually most, high profile athletes deed their homes in exactly the same way.

And who the hell are you, exactly? :D

MagicRat
06-27-2006, 09:28 AM
This episode of "See How They Live" wasn't quite as entertaining or informative as Jermaine's................

Leisure Suit Larry
06-27-2006, 10:01 AM
And who the hell are you, exactly? :D

Yeah let's hear it.

beast23
06-27-2006, 09:45 PM
And who the hell are you, exactly? :DI'm not anybody special. Just so happens that the listing agent and I served on a committee at one pont in time and we had a couple of major disagreements.

Needless to say, I didn't want the listing agent possibly being influenced by his dislike for me in negotiating the house.

As for buying the house under a corporate name, it was done in such a way as to protect the investment in the home in the event of any legal action against my family or myself that might occur due to liability or whatever.

GO!!!!!
06-27-2006, 09:54 PM
Unreal..

it must be a boring offseason because as nice as that crib was it could be anywhere this side of bombay....

if Jeff foster doesen't own atleast 3 house's anyway i'd be shocked

Thanks for allowing this thread to stay and thanks for the posting of the clip

I'm sure Jeff doesen't mind to much but heck we should ask for permission first i suppose

was it really painted gold... I thought it was more light beige