PDA

View Full Version : Insight into Fosters lack of offense

Jon Theodore
06-22-2006, 10:51 PM
So my parents live in North Harbour in Noblesville, which is where Foster lives. I actually grew up in the house that Foster lives in now. My best friend as a child, his parents are millionares. Anyways foster COMPLETELY changed the house and I was out on Morse Lake today checking out what foster did to the house (obviously a house on the lake). One CRAZY thing that stuck out to me was that he tore down the Gorillaz basketball goal that was in the driveway. But he did paint the whole house GOLD representing Pacer pride...i was glad to see that.

I thought that was kind of wierd to actually take that down. It was a top of the line basketball goal....discuss

and if you think im making this up, there is no reason to post in this thread...move along.

beast23
06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
And... this has what to do with Foster's "lack of offense"?

Trader Joe
06-22-2006, 11:20 PM
So my parents live in North Harbour in Noblesville, which is where Foster lives. I actually grew up in the house that Foster lives in now. My best friend as a child, his parents are millionares. Anyways foster COMPLETELY changed the house and I was out on Morse Lake today checking out what foster did to the house (obviously a house on the lake). One CRAZY thing that stuck out to me was that he tore down the Gorillaz basketball goal that was in the driveway. But he did paint the whole house GOLD representing Pacer pride...i was glad to see that.

I thought that was kind of wierd to actually take that down. It was a top of the line basketball goal....discuss

and if you think im making this up, there is no reason to post in this thread...move along.

You lost me here. It is your old house or your friends old house?

Sand
06-22-2006, 11:46 PM
you were jeff fosters best friend?

Brian
06-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Arent you the same guy that was bashing foster for being drunk one night during the offseason?.

pizza guy
06-22-2006, 11:56 PM
Anyways....

Jeff should put the hoop back up and practice his shot, a lot. That's cool though that he lives in your house; it makes me wonder who lives in any of my old houses.

Young
06-23-2006, 12:01 AM
Just because he tore that hoop down doesn't mean he doesn't practice his shot. Maybe he put up a hoop inside his house..who knows? Or, maybe he goes to the gym to practice.

If I was a basketball player on any level, I wouldn't want to practice outside a lot. Rather it's the wind or sun, that would be hard to practice some of the time, IMO.

SoupIsGood
06-23-2006, 12:38 AM
:alcohol:

tdubb03
06-23-2006, 12:39 AM
He took it down because Jeff Foster don't need no practice.

Steve McQueen
06-23-2006, 01:14 AM
My Magic 8 Ball says you made this entire story up.

pizza guy
06-23-2006, 01:20 AM

You're just not a trusting person are you? What reason would a well-respected member of the board have to risk that respect on a story like this if it weren't true? Fabricating this would be pointless...besides, the whole point was that Foster should've left the hoop up because he needs all the help he can get on offense. That, regardless of the story's validity, is pretty funny.

grace
06-23-2006, 01:37 AM
He didn't take it down rather he moved it downstairs into the killer basement he just refinished. How do I know? Well, one of my best friends from high school used to live in North Harbour and I in my spare time I just decided to go walking down memory lane and Mrs. Foster saw me and she recognized me from Magic Rats pictures so she invited me in thinking that if I saw how kool their new house was that maybe I'd become a Pacers fan again.

I'm waiting for Eddie Gill to invite me to his crib before I decided if I'm gonna switch or not.

Robertmto
06-23-2006, 03:27 AM

Hicks will you please ban this guy?

:banned:

Make it happen. lol

Jon Theodore
06-23-2006, 06:29 AM
He didn't take it down rather he moved it downstairs into the killer basement he just refinished. How do I know? Well, one of my best friends from high school used to live in North Harbour and I in my spare time I just decided to go walking down memory lane and Mrs. Foster saw me and she recognized me from Magic Rats pictures so she invited me in thinking that if I saw how kool their new house was that maybe I'd become a Pacers fan again.

I'm waiting for Eddie Gill to invite me to his crib before I decided if I'm gonna switch or not.

his house is on the lake anyone has pretty easy access to his house if they wanted it. While i could of been on his property, I was just driving around it on a boat scoping out the house.

MY FRIEND used to live there NOT ME, but he was my best friend as a child (meaning i was over there a lot). Do you want me to post the address and the full name of the guy who sold it to Foster? I have all this information and its legit.

But i knew some dumbass would think i'm lying.

btowncolt
06-23-2006, 07:52 AM
I need a drink.

Unclebuck
06-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Foster might have two different houses. But I know he had a house (two years ago) in a Carmel neighborhood where my cousin lives. Al Harrington and his girlfriend used to live in the neighborhood also.

Certainly possible Jeff has moved and or bought a second house on a lake in Noblesville.

Isn't this just facinating

Chauncey
06-23-2006, 09:13 AM
Incredibly interesting thread about Jeff Foster's offense.

Kaufman
06-23-2006, 10:05 AM

Please don't denigrate our members, especially those who have been posting here far longer than you have. If you came from the board over at the Star, please consider returning if you are going to continue to harrass and discredit people.

In other news, I'm declaring a Seth sighting here. Anyone beg to differ?

ChicagoJ
06-23-2006, 10:13 AM

This is twice in two days. You're testing my patience.

This is a civil community. If you just want to practice your online "jerk" skills, go somewhere else.

Jose Slaughter
06-23-2006, 10:24 AM
I need a drink.

How 'bout some kool-aid?

you are an idiot, his house is on the lake anyone has pretty easy access to his house if they wanted it. While i could of been on his property, I was just driving around it on a boat scoping out the house.

MY FRIEND used to live there NOT ME, but he was my best friend as a child (meaning i was over there a lot). Do you want me to post the address and the full name of the guy who sold it to Foster? I have all this information and its legit.

But i knew some dumbass would think i'm lying.

Grace was just being funny, actually, very funny.

Jon Theodore
06-23-2006, 12:50 PM
I apologize, i was mad about something else when i posted that.

I didn't mean it and NO i am not lying to those who think I am. I am sure Foster has two houses, I imagine he uses the Noblesville one just for parties/on the lake activities.

because it LOOKS as if no one lives there.

Shade
06-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Incredibly interesting thread about Jeff Foster's offense.

If we were to make an actual thread discussing Jeff's offense, there would be no replies. You can't discuss what doesn't exist.

And methinks Jeff has a stalker. :laugh:

Leisure Suit Larry
06-23-2006, 01:20 PM

Jeff's wife is really hot. But he really painted his house gold?

grace
06-23-2006, 01:32 PM
But he really painted his house gold?

http://www.davidclough.com/YellowHouseHaiti-600-w.jpg

Obviously he had to take down the basketball goal because his wife went overboard on the landscaping.

Stryder
06-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Well, this thread sucks and serves no purpose.

Kegboy
06-24-2006, 08:59 AM
I can confirm from multiple sources that Jeff Foster lives in North Harbor and has done massive renovations to the house.

My conjecture is that he has a basketball court in the basement. If he played outside, everyone and their brother would come up to him and say, "Wow, why don't you shoot like that during games?" :blush:

TheLemonSong
06-24-2006, 12:38 PM
"Man, we're talkin' about *practice*..I mean, *practice*, man!"

Believe_in_blue
06-25-2006, 11:23 AM
How many professional athletes besides TO actually works out in their own driveway?

I do believe you JT but you first post was kind of misleading when you said you grew up in the house and about your best friend. Now that I understand it, it makes sense.

Bball
06-25-2006, 11:55 AM
I've got it all figured out now. Obviously, the point was that Jeff had been practicing outside all of this time and thus getting into bad habits compensating for dribbling on asphalt or concrete and shooting into the wind and humidity, or other climate/atmospheric conditions that are non-factors when indoors (as at the real games).

So now Jeff has moved the goal inside where he can work on his shooting unencumbered by the forces of Mother Nature.

Look for some serious improvement in his shot this coming season!

-Bball

Shade
06-25-2006, 03:15 PM
Maybe Jeff just got tired of losing in horse whenever his nieces would visit.

Robertmto
06-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Maybe Jeff just got tired of losing in horse whenever his nieces would visit.

:hissyfit:

I wanna go first next time.

Naptown_Seth
07-24-2006, 05:30 AM
Please don't denigrate our members, especially those who have been posting here far longer than you have. If you came from the board over at the Star, please consider returning if you are going to continue to harrass and discredit people.

In other news, I'm declaring a Seth sighting here. Anyone beg to differ?
I stumbled across this looking through older posts as I get up to speed here and I wondered what this meant. Was this that you thought I was trolling here as McQueen? (I wasn't, it would be pathetic beyond description) Or does this refer to the apparent previous NaptownSeth who showed up here as a total imposter and as I understand it got banned?

Frankly I found reading this Foster story kinda neat and most of the thread fun. :)

The Hustler
07-24-2006, 05:50 AM
im not that Bothered about Jeffs Offence ... that aint what hes in the team for ... so long as he can put in a lay up as pass out his offence is grand for me!

Ild like to see him really work on his D and become our primary big Defender who can lock down most oposing centres or dominating power fwds to take the strain of J.O .... we know hes a rebounding King at both ends .... so for me if he could develop into a solid lock down defender he would be perfect for the pacers providing a little rest for J.O and the consistancy we need.

As for your story its quite interesting .... i could understand him not putting up a ring but going out of your way to take one down does seem a little strange!

^^^anyway thats my 2 cents on Jeffs offence/contribution^^^

RWB
07-24-2006, 09:08 AM
I stumbled across this looking through older posts as I get up to speed here and I wondered what this meant. Was this that you thought I was trolling here as McQueen? (I wasn't, it would be pathetic beyond description) Or does this refer to the apparent previous NaptownSeth who showed up here as a total imposter and as I understand it got banned?

Frankly I found reading this Foster story kinda neat and most of the thread fun. :)

No worries friend. In reference to imposter Seth.

Jay Ohh
07-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Ahhh so that's why he can't make a layup. It's all starting to make sense.