PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Mock Draft - You be the GM

VF21
06-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Hicks - I hope this is okay to post. If not, feel free to close or remove it and I'll understand completely.

------------------------------------------

The best mock draft I've ever been part of is entering its 7th year. You are the GM for the team you choose. But it doesn't stop there. You get delightful dialogue, role-playing with some very creative people, etc. There are still some slots open...all you have to do is sign up.

Check it out at:

http://p076.ezboard.com/fthebleachermobfrm1.showMessage?topicID=2525.topic

Sorry, but some foul fiend already opted for Donnie Walsh but there are still teams available, including the Pistons.

Thanks again, Hicks. As I said, if this violates any of the rules around here I understand.

I always try and help the board owner, Fireplug, out over there. He runs a small but very loyal board.

:D

zag
06-08-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm interested, but I am unable to register for the forums. Get a big long error message.

EDIT: Scratch that.. was able to register.

Robertmto
06-10-2006, 04:20 AM
I registered and took the Wiz

VF21
06-15-2006, 04:46 PM
zag - You're on the clock.

If anyone else is bored, come check it out.

;)

Robertmto
06-16-2006, 02:23 AM
zag - You're on the clock.

If anyone else is bored, come check it out.

;)

...and he never showed...

zag
06-16-2006, 09:43 PM
...and he never showed...

Sorry..was at work.. couldn't get online at the time..

Robertmto
06-17-2006, 12:34 PM
No problem, u took VF's pick neway.

VF21
06-17-2006, 05:29 PM
No, as a matter of fact he didn't. I got the two players I wanted - both for the Timberwolves and for the Pacers.

I think Rondo is going to end up fooling a lot of people. He just seems to have a court awareness already that's rare for a point guard. And he's healthy. I figure that's a real step up from Tinsley.

:D

zag - Be sure and go back and add your comments, narrative, etc. You can post it and request that SPTSJUNKIE piece it in where it should be.

And I hope people will at least check out the thread. It's a lot of fun. I, of course, am particularly fond of MY comments.

:buddies: