PDA

View Full Version : Crazy, never happening: Inspired from today's rumors.

Hicks
05-28-2006, 05:38 PM
No way in hell does this happen, but I wanted to see if I could even get a deal together that passes the CBA:

:thepacers trade:

Jermaine O'Neal, Jamaal Tinsley, Stephen Jackson, Anthony Johnson.

:warriors: trade:

Baron Davis, Jason Richardson, Troy Murphy, Ike Diogu, Monta Ellis.

New roster:

PGs: Baron Davis, Sarunas Jasikevicius, Monta Ellis
SGs: Jason Richardson, Draft Pick, and/or Free Agent
SFs: Peja Stojakovic, Danny Granger
PFs: Troy Murphy, Ike Diogu, Austin Croshere
C: David Harrison, Jeff Foster

Never, ever, happening. But I'd be fascinated to see it.

Eindar
05-28-2006, 05:48 PM
If we drafted J.J. Reddick, we'd be the whitest team in the league, forcing Utah to immediately trade Carlos Boozer for Brian Scalabrine.

Robertmto
05-28-2006, 05:48 PM
You told me there was a forum for this once. :D

Robertmto
05-28-2006, 05:49 PM
If we drafted J.J. Reddick, we'd be the whitest team in the league, forcing Utah to immediately trade Carlos Boozer for Brian Scalabrine.

There's only 3 white ppl on the team. Foreign players are not white.

Hicks
05-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Bah; I thought I clicked on the sub-forum to begin with. Moving shortly...

Hicks
05-28-2006, 05:52 PM
Foreign players are not white.

:laugh:

Evan_The_Dude
05-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Give the Pacers Golden States entire starting 5(with Fisher instead of Baron Davis) and keep Carlisle and we'd probably be a conference finals team at the least. Montgomery has a great team and has no clue how to use it.

Jermaniac
05-29-2006, 01:10 AM
Give the Pacers Golden States entire starting 5(with Fisher instead of Baron Davis) and keep Carlisle and we'd probably be a conference finals team at the least. Montgomery has a great team and has no clue how to use it.No we wouldnt go to the ECF.

You think JO gets hurt alot? Look at Boom Dizzle the guy cant last a year anymore, he is always out of shape and he aint a Rick Carlisle point guard.

Say no to Boom Fizzle.

Evan_The_Dude
05-29-2006, 03:25 PM
No we wouldnt go to the ECF.

You think JO gets hurt alot? Look at Boom Dizzle the guy cant last a year anymore, he is always out of shape and he aint a Rick Carlisle point guard.

Say no to Boom Fizzle.

Yeah, that's why I was saying replace BD with Fisher.

Jermaniac
05-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Fisher is just as bad, but he doesnt get hurt. Warrior fans actually hope the guy does get hurt.

circlecitysportsfan
05-29-2006, 07:29 PM

What are they then? Saras looks the same color as Foster and Croshere to me.

Jermaniac
05-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Are Mickael Pietrus and Desgana Diop black?

microwave_oven
05-29-2006, 11:58 PM
NO...according to this thread, they are foreign. Any questions?

SoupIsGood
05-30-2006, 12:02 AM
JO and junk for JRich and junk

Depends on how you value JO and JRich I guess

microwave_oven
05-30-2006, 12:12 AM
and how you value junk...one mans junk is another man's treasure.

Robertmto
05-30-2006, 03:40 AM
What are they then? Saras looks the same color as Foster and Croshere to me.

Saras is European-American, White ppl are American. Any questions?

Evan_The_Dude
05-31-2006, 04:05 PM
So then Dikembe Mutombo and Manute Bol aren't black. All these years, I've been fooled.

rexnom
06-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Fascinating thread evolution. Fascinating.

Robertmto
06-02-2006, 02:01 AM
So then Dikembe Mutombo and Manute Bol aren't black. All these years, I've been fooled.

They're not. Their African.

Hicks
06-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Saras is European-American, White ppl are American. Any questions?

What about African Americans like Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson? They're not black?

After all, go back enough generations, and I'm European-American too. I'm not white?

Robertmto
06-02-2006, 09:22 PM
What about African Americans like Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson? They're not black?

After all, go back enough generations, and I'm European-American too. I'm not white?

African Americans are black
European Americans are not white. They are European American.
Africans are African....you know what :censored: it! Black or White it doesn't matter!!! Saras still sucks.

rexnom
06-03-2006, 03:51 PM
This is classic, btw. I have been forever puzzled by their signing of Boozer. I'm pretty sure they thought Deron Williams was white.

sixthman
06-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Deron Williams is white...and black...so what.

Trade sucks. If DonnieBird does trade JO and the Pacers wind up with three big contracts out of the deal, I will sadly conclude that the Simon bro are senile.

JayRedd
06-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Anybody know what Sam Cassell is? Are Martian-Americans black?

dannyboy
06-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I always thought black, white, etc. were descriptions of skin color, with things like European-American, African, etc. being descriptions of ethnicity. :whoknows:

BoomBaby31
06-06-2006, 03:16 AM

hahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahah

That just made my day, white is white America's roots lie in the hands of Europe, Ireland and everyother white country (mostly Europe). White is white lol. ALL white people have either Europe, Ireland, australia etc.. in them to make their skin white. Just like Black people have to have at least some African in them to make them black. The majority of white people in america ancestors are european remember they are the ones that came over on the boat and took over this GREAT country.

My cat is mixed see :P

tdubb03
06-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Baron Davis makes me puke.

Hear that? That's Baron Davis getting hurt again.