PDA

View Full Version : DALLAS AND CLEVELAND WAR CRY!

Jon Theodore
05-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see San Antonio or Detroit anywhere near the finals. I am just so tired of both these teams. Dallas has the best chance at an upset, but damn I am going to reevaluate how much time i spend watching the NBA if we get another Spurs vs Pistons finals.

Lord Helmet
05-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see San Antonio or Detroit anywhere near the finals. I am just so tired of both these teams. Dallas has the best chance at an upset, but damn I am going to reevaluate how much time i spend watching the NBA if we get another Spurs vs Pistons finals.
Yeah, it'll suck if it did happen. But, as of now, I think we have about a 90% chance of it happening again.

I just think that, for some reason.

purdue101
05-21-2006, 01:52 PM
if detroit doesn't get there #$% together miami will knock em out.

Pacersfan.
05-21-2006, 01:53 PM
I'd like to see Dallas is the finals, but I wouldn't really mind seeing the Spurs because I really think they handled winning a championship pretty humbly considering the circumstances. On the other hand, I want Cleveland to humiliate the Pistons this game. Pistons are just to smug and boastful (esp. a certain PF on that team) for my liking.

pacercoltfan
05-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Any team OTHER than Detroit!

Kstat
05-21-2006, 02:07 PM
:laugh:

Is that the best you guys can do? Come on.

Win or lose, it gives me hapiness knowing that some of you who are fans of neither team will be sobbing like little girls if we win...... ;)

I of course will be tremendously disappointed if we lose, but then again, I'm a fan. I have an excuse.

Suaveness
05-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Does it make me a traitor that I want SA and Detroit to win?

Jermaniac
05-21-2006, 02:26 PM
I want Detroilet to lose but if they dont I wont lose sleep.

Jaydawg2270
05-21-2006, 02:35 PM
why no clippers war cry?

SoupIsGood
05-21-2006, 02:48 PM
:laugh:

Is that the best you guys can do? Come on.

Win or lose, it gives me hapiness knowing that some of you who are fans of neither team will be sobbing like little girls if we win...... ;)

I of course will be tremendously disappointed if we lose, but then again, I'm a fan. I have an excuse.

Excuses are for whimps.

;)

SoupIsGood
05-21-2006, 02:50 PM
I'll be rooting for SA and LeBron.

The rest of it (Suns, Clippers, Mavs, The rest of LeBron's team) I don't really care about.

317Kim
05-21-2006, 02:55 PM
It'd be a boring but classic series b/w the Pistons and Spurs. I want to see if the Cavs can pull of the upset. It'd be interesting to see what ESPN comes up with.

Mavs, Clippers, Cavs :)

Spurs, Suns, Pistons :(

microwave_oven
05-21-2006, 03:07 PM
It's not like I'm cheering against Detroit because I hate to see our rivals win, I am cheering for Clevland because I hate the attitude of Detroit, especially Sheed. I don't like bad attitudes and boastfulness. That is also why I do not like Steven Jackson.

Frank Slade
05-21-2006, 03:32 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/PACERSGURL/kickpistons.gif

:innocent:

Cavs, Mavs and Clippers .. better storylines, better games to watch for the casual fans or netural fans... IMO

Los Angeles
05-21-2006, 03:51 PM
http://web.mit.edu/adorai/www/cute_pictures/cutekitty.jpg

Moses
05-21-2006, 04:16 PM
I want the Clippers and Cleveland..but if neither of those teams make it, I want SA to win it all again. Any team but the whiny *****es that comprise the Detroit Piston roster.

flying dutchman
05-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Are they still playing the play-offs?
For me, it's all about the World Cup right now!!! Go Holland!!!

Kstat
05-21-2006, 06:12 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Eat it and weep. :D

and a :dance2: to finish it off....

God I love the Pistons.

317Kim
05-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Gloat and Enjoy.

I've forgotten how it feels for my team to win...(besides gym)

Go Mavs and Clippers!

Kstat
05-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Gloat and Enjoy.

:buddies:

Fireball Kid
05-21-2006, 06:33 PM
:mavericks

My only hope.....

pizza guy
05-21-2006, 07:27 PM
I was really hoping the Cavs would win, but I never really believed they would - Detroit is too good to lose game 7 at home.

I'd like to see SA win again, just because they're probably the team I most like that is remaining. Dallas has a real chance of upsetting them though. And, truthfully, I'd like to see the Clips win their series not because I don't like PHX, because I actually do, because I'm one of those "hoo-ray for the underdog!" guys.

It's almost too bad the SA/Dallas series isn't the Finals, because it's been an amazing series to watch. SA/Miami would be entertaining, for a moment, until 'Toine does something stupid or the IsoToner lets his mouth get Miami in trouble, or, well you get the point. SA/Detroit is a good series, but only because they play well, not that they play games that are fun to watch.

Shade
05-21-2006, 08:00 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

God I love the Pistons.

Psst. The basketball gods are watching... :uhoh:

http://home.comcast.net/%7Emagic_rat/kstatmeter.gif

Evan_The_Dude
05-21-2006, 08:05 PM

God I love the Pistons.

Shhhh... Even the sun shines on a dogs ***.

Kstat
05-21-2006, 08:07 PM
Psst. The basketball gods are watching... :uhoh:

Basketball gods never told me not to be Kstat... :D

jcouts
05-21-2006, 08:21 PM
you had to know history wouldn't let Lebron knock off Detroit the first time around... he has his "Scottie" on paper, just not yet when it counts.

I'm just afraid we're going to be observing from the outside like this for a few years to come if changes aren't made this summer.

Jay Ohh
05-21-2006, 08:31 PM
I want a Mavs/Suns Western Conference Final. Pistons will probably take Miami in 6. If the Spurs beat Dallas in their game 7 it's Pistons and Spurs again. If Dallas somehow pulls it out then Phoenix has a chance to advance to the Finals. They match up much better with Dallas than San antonio.

I want Phoenix in the Finals. No more of this boring Spurs Pistons ****. I can't take it.

zero signal
05-22-2006, 08:13 AM
I would love to see another SA/Detroit. :)