Raskolinov
rcarey

72 hours to vote (due to the weekend)!

Jermaniac
05-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Able. Easily.

Los Angeles
05-19-2006, 06:48 PM
In so many obvious ways, without able, PD would not be the same.

His contribution is enormous.

Kegboy
05-19-2006, 07:49 PM
Mourning, cause it seems like he's always agreeing with me. :2tup:

cramerica
05-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Mourning, because I like him.

Regards,

Cramerica

Kstat
05-19-2006, 10:14 PM
I almost dont want to vote on this. 5 of my 10 favorite people on this board are all on this list.

No matter who I pick, I'm going to feel bad. Damn.

In a super-close decision I'm going to pick able, because he holds the forum record for the longest trip for no other reason than to see a pacer game, and he didnt even have a place to stay once he got there.

Fool
05-19-2006, 11:18 PM
I've always been a GO!!!!! fan.

indytoad
05-19-2006, 11:43 PM
I've always been a GO!!!!! fan.

I can never talk about GO!!!!! because I'm so anal about making sure I get the right amount of exclamation points.

IndyToad
What movies you hate

RWB
05-20-2006, 08:45 AM
Gotta go with my friend GO.

indytoad
05-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Gotta go with my friend GO.

*twitch*

IndyToad
Kamikaze calimari

SoupIsGood
05-20-2006, 03:40 PM
This is way too hard, I want to vote for all of them.

I will vote for Rasko in hopes that he remembers to come back and post after he finishes his finals and stuff.

Alabama-Redneck
05-20-2006, 06:31 PM
My vote is cast to GO!!!! for some very personal reasons only he and I know about.

I am sure everyone on this list is special but I have a strong bond with GO!!!!.

He is a much more special person than most people on this board will ever know.

Thanks for everything GO!!!!.

:cool:

A-R

sweabs
05-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Since when is Canada non-American? Pfff...I should be disqualified.

Anyway, I like to read all of the aforementioned posters' opinions. I guess my vote goes to Mourning, for the simple fact that we seem to have a lot in common when it comes down to basketball (as well as things outside of basketball). Even though he knocked me out in the fantasy league this year, no hard feelings.

Regards,

rcarey :cool:

Hicks
05-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Since when is Canada non-American? Pfff...I should be disqualified.

Wrap your head around the concept that America = USA. :tongue:

GO!!!!!
05-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the opportunity to be voted and I’d like to thank all that voted for me, it was a gallant effort but the competition was fierce and a better more responsible poster has beaten me

It’s just great to be part of this board and I share some special connections with many of you and I have seen some sad occasions that happen in this thing we call life but I have also witness some memorable occasions that have helped sculpture me as person, I hope to be a better more compact part of his board as I grow wiser and get the ability to be more of a service to all I hold dear..

I suppose we are all here (err most of us.. ;) )for one reason our love for the Pacer Franchise basketball team, in name and in actions and we’ll support them for a long time yet.. Unless we trade for Bonzi Wells…

I have a dream that soon we shall all be able to work down the Pacer Boulevard holding our heads high waiving the banner of NBA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, some of us may have tears of joy others maybe be helped along aided by those who they hold with high regard.

One day we shall return to the glory days of the ABA and I couldn’t ask to be surrounded by a better crew of people when that occasion happens

Thanks again for the nomination and thanks for the support and kind words

Pacers will win again…

Yours Truly

The dude with to many !exclamation marks!

317Kim
05-21-2006, 07:09 PM
:woot2: Go GO!!!!!

317Kim
05-22-2006, 05:48 AM
When I nominated fellow posters for this category, it was easy and quick because there are soo many great Non-American posters...now that I have to vote for ONE, it's gotten so much harder. :hmm:

DisplacedKnick
05-22-2006, 07:06 AM
I'll come in late. All of these posters are very good. Able, Mourning & rcarey are outstanding and each of them are extremely valuable for different reasons. I'm going with able based on the combination of his hosting the site and traveling 5,000 miles for a Pacers game/Forum party.

Hicks
05-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Congrats, Abel!

able
05-23-2006, 03:58 AM
I am sure that others are more deserving of this honour, me being the host has little to do with my posting :D

But I will still thank you all for the honour bestowed upon me.

317Kim
05-23-2006, 05:33 AM
Congratulations! :woot2:

McClintic Sphere
05-23-2006, 06:14 AM
I missed this one. It would have been a very tough call for me between rcarey and Mourning, for their eclecticism, but it seems able deservedly won as sine qua non of the forum.