Kegboy
MagicRat
Shade
SoupIsGood
Unclebuck

48 hours to vote!

Kstat
05-17-2006, 12:30 PM
MagicRat got screwed out of this last year. It's time for him to get his due.

Wait....this isnt "poster you love to hate?"

Drat.

Guess MR wil have to add another humor award to his trophycase....

ChicagoJ
05-17-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm taking bribes for this one, because I'm going to have a hard time choosing between my annual selection (MagicRat) and the hot new contender (UncleBuck).

ChicagoJ
05-17-2006, 12:31 PM

Who won? I thought he did?

Kstat
05-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Who won? I thought he did?

Yeah, MR is the incumbant.

McClintic Sphere
05-17-2006, 12:34 PM
MagicRat hard to deny, but the ironic dead-pan stylings of Unclebuck are electrifying the hipsters.

Los Angeles
05-17-2006, 12:37 PM
It was btowncolt who was not eligible last year.

He gets my vote for two reasons: fur and thong.

Kstat
05-17-2006, 12:41 PM
It was btowncolt who was not eligible last year.

He gets my vote for two reasons: fur and thong.

Ironic, because those are the two reasons he DIDNT get my vote.....

Leisure Suit Larry
05-17-2006, 12:44 PM
can I write in that RickDerris fellow he is my inspiration for joining. of course when I start posting, he stops

Unclebuck
05-17-2006, 12:46 PM
I really don't think I belong in this category at all. And no I'm not being funny, I'm not.

This is usually a two way race between MR and btown. What makes it interesting is that even though they are the funniest without question they are also very different.

btown's humor is more of the dark, sarcastic, troubling sort of humor. MR is more lighthearted. Tough choice, but I think I voted for MR last year, so B'Town gets my vote, he had a good year, or really a bad year

Since86
05-17-2006, 12:54 PM
can I write in that RickDerris fellow he is my inspiration for joining. of course when I start posting, he stops

Hmmm......

A thread mentioning the computer game LSL, and we get a poster with that handle.

RickDerris was his motivation for joining, and he leaves.

All four happen within days of each other.

I smell a conspiracy.

Frank Slade
05-17-2006, 01:01 PM
I couldn't find a spot for btowncolt or btowncolt©

So I had to settle for btowncolt :fatbanana

Leisure Suit Larry
05-17-2006, 01:46 PM
Hmmm......

A thread mentioning the computer game LSL, and we get a poster with that handle.

RickDerris was his motivation for joining, and he leaves.

All four happen within days of each other.

I smell a conspiracy.

My join date was before the game thread.

btowncolt
05-17-2006, 01:48 PM
I've never been allowed to be nominated for an award before, so I don't know how anything has ever been an annual race between Rat and I.

btowncolt
05-17-2006, 01:50 PM

Wait....this isnt "poster you love to hate?"

Drat.

Guess MR wil have to add another humor award to his trophycase....

Wrong person getting screwed. Rat has in fact won it every year. Here's your thoughts from last year:

I've already made my thoughts on this one clear. I'm not voting in this poll if BTown isn't eligeble. Mod or not, he was the funniest person here almost every day. Thats not to disrespect the current group, but he was by far the most deserving.

:tongue:

Gyron's wife will not be pleased. So it will be just like their honeymoon.

Having said that, Rat deserves this one too.

Shade
05-17-2006, 02:07 PM
I couldn't find a spot for btowncolt or btowncoltŠ

So I had to settle for btowncolt :fatbanana

I'm still trying to find btownpacer. :shrug:

Shade
05-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Wrong person getting screwed.

Gyron's wife will not be pleased. So it will be just like their honeymoon.

That's what they get for going to Colorado. :shrug:

Shade
05-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Btw, I'm honored just to be nominated (translation: I suck :( ), though it looks like I'll be going 0-for-4 this year. Just call me Stephen Jackson! :rimshot:

(or Fred Jones, if you want to reference the last game of the season :banghead: )

Moses
05-17-2006, 02:34 PM
I voted for Shade. Just because I can.

Unclebuck
05-17-2006, 02:36 PM
I've never been allowed to be nominated for an award before, so I don't know how anything has ever been an annual race between Rat and I.

In my mind, in my mind

Shade
05-17-2006, 02:39 PM
I voted for Shade. Just because I can.

I see my "incentive" made it in ti...er...I mean...thanks. :uhoh: ;)

Shade
05-17-2006, 02:43 PM

The only race I've noticed between you two is to be the first to get off the couch and do something.

We're still waiting on a winner.

I kid, I kid! ;)

Don't hurt me. :(

btowncolt
05-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Oooooh, the 5 foot 9 anorexic is talking trash.

I think one of Rat's 50 inch guns could take care of you, provided his nipples have healed from running the Mini.

Kstat
05-17-2006, 02:49 PM
If we have a tie there should be a joke-off.

Shade
05-17-2006, 02:52 PM
If we have a tie there should be a joke-off.

At first glance, I completely misread that. :uhoh:

Shade
05-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Oooooh, the 5 foot 9 anorexic is talking trash.

I think one of Rat's 50 inch guns could take care of you, provided his nipples have healed from running the Mini.

Hey, I'm a 6 foot 3 anorex...I mean...shut up! :tongue:

I'd be worried that you might actually try to do something, but then you'd have to stand up first. Maybe if I waved a cheeseburger in front of your face... :devil:

sweabs
05-17-2006, 02:59 PM
I'd be worried that you might actually try to do something, but then you'd have to stand up first. Maybe if I waved a cheeseburger in front of your face... :devil:

Actually, I've found that the "Free Candy" ploy works best on btown.

Ain't that right, sugar?

Shade
05-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Actually, I've found that the "Free Candy" ploy works best on btown.

Ain't that right, sugar?

The amazing thing is, he keeps falling for it. It's like sticking a fork in a light switch over and over again...

Only, with btown, it's not really a fork. Or a light switch. :uhoh:

indygeezer
05-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Stop the quibbling and just make a write-in vote for me.

I'm still trying to get enough votes to win the first ever vote for most humorous. If y'all vote long enough and often enough I MIGHT finally get enough to win that one.

Shade
05-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Stop the quibbling and just make a write-in vote for me.

I'm still trying to get enough votes to win the first ever vote for most humorous. If y'all vote long enough and often enough I MIGHT finally get enough to win that one.

The best I can do for you is a pity vote. And that's only because I know your nephew. ;)

Shade
05-17-2006, 03:17 PM
This has already come down to a battle of:

http://prometheus.able-towers.com/%7Emagicrat/eddiewagon4.jpg

VS.

:crazy2:

May the slightly less worse man win! :happydanc

Shade
05-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Scott H. is the ace in btown's pocket. It's the first time btown has had something relevant in his pants. :devil:

Slick Pinkham
05-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Jermanic is sometimes very funny, though it is never intentional on his part.

If I could split my vote, I'd give half of it to MagicRat, half to btowncolt, and the rest to UncleBuck.

Gyron
05-17-2006, 03:36 PM
That's what they get for going to Colorado. :shrug:

Colorado? Huh?

You mean North Carolina? Wow, Shade, I think the anorexia, is begininng to take a toll on your brain......

And for my wife, I'm sure she'd be happy.....I mean when you got me and any other choice.....I'm surprised she ever married me.....:laugh:

ChicagoJ
05-17-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm taking bribes for this one, because I'm going to have a hard time choosing between my annual selection (MagicRat) and the hot new contender (UncleBuck).

My in-box is empty. Don't give me a chance to sell my vote to Btown. After all, Free Btown (and Free Candy) were really last season.

indygeezer
05-17-2006, 03:39 PM
The best I can do for you is a pity vote. And that's only because I know your nephew. ;)

Pity???? I don't need no stinkin' pity. Save that for Gamble's wife!!

You can buy me a beer at the next outing. :D

Kegboy
05-17-2006, 03:40 PM
I said last year that even without Photoshop, Rat's the funniest guy on this board, and I stand by that statement. Btown's amusing at times, but it's a persona, one that occasionally seems forced.

What I like best about Rat is his memory. He's constantly pricking ego's by making fun of people's contradictory positions, sometimes from posts made years ago. Plus, he does it with such whimsy, nobody ever seems to get mad at him for it.

Shade
05-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Colorado? Huh?

You mean North Carolina? Wow, Shade, I think the anorexia, is begininng to take a toll on your brain......

And for my wife, I'm sure she'd be happy.....I mean when you got me and any other choice.....I'm surprised she ever married me.....:laugh:

No, I'm pretty sure I meant Colorado...

...where there was an incident with a famous basketball player recently...

...coughcough...

:(

Shade
05-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Pity???? I don't need no stinkin' pity. Save that for Gamble's wife!!

You can buy me a beer at the next outing. :D

SNAP!

:chuckle:

sweabs
05-17-2006, 04:02 PM
[Will Galen]

I'm not casting my vote! These people with their "funny" one-liners and punch lines do nothing but detract from the overall quality of this board, which should be wholly centralized around Pacers-related discussion. I don't even read threads anymore because of the madness created by these malcontents!

[/Will Galen]

;) Giggle giggle snort snort.

btowncolt
05-17-2006, 04:05 PM
I cast a second vote for rcarey.

Or was that too forced? I'd hate to anger the 4th best Kegboy here.

Third line.

Slick Pinkham
05-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Somebody give Grace a pity vote, please.

Seeing that zero there is just sad, especially since she didn't even vote for herself.

Shade
05-17-2006, 04:25 PM
[Will Galen]

I'm not casting my vote! These people with their "funny" one-liners and punch lines do nothing but detract from the overall quality of this board, which should be wholly centralized around Pacers-related discussion. I don't even read threads anymore because of the madness created by these malcontents!

[/Will Galen]

;) Giggle giggle snort snort.

That's giggle giggle snort, not giggle giggle snort snort.

Stupid clones. :tongue: :shakehead

indytoad
05-17-2006, 05:29 PM
I usually like to vote for the underdog, but MR is just the funniest...oh, he is the underdog? Well, then. Excellent.

IndyToad
What does it take to get a drink in this place?

Jermaniac
05-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Jermanic is sometimes very funny, though it is never intentional on his part.

I dont know how I didnt make it, Rodney Dangerfield of PD.

grace
05-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Somebody give Grace a pity vote, please.

Seeing that zero there is just sad, especially since she didn't even vote for herself.

If I posted everything I send to Kegboy I'd be the runaway winner! :bgroovy:

Natston
05-17-2006, 06:13 PM
In years past, I could at least take pride in the fact I robbed five or so votes from my fellow nominees. :(

Unclebuck
05-17-2006, 06:29 PM

What I like best about Rat is his memory. He's constantly pricking ego's by making fun of people's contradictory positions, sometimes from posts made years ago. Plus, he does it with such whimsy, nobody ever seems to get mad at him for it.

Yes and I'll never vote for him again, I'm MAD

grace
05-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Or was that too forced? I'd hate to anger the 4th best Kegboy here.

Which 4th best Kegboy are you refering to? There are four of them.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=201930

SoupIsGood
05-17-2006, 06:48 PM
MR is the man! He brings the funny like it sposed to be brought.

Heh, I have two votes.

Kegboy
05-17-2006, 07:23 PM
If I posted everything I send to Kegboy I'd be the runaway winner! :bgroovy:

Your stalker voted for you.

Kegboy
05-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Yes and I'll never vote for him again, I'm MAD

I did contemplate putting in a caveat for you. You're just mad only Peck's voted for you.

ChicagoJ
05-17-2006, 09:24 PM
I just may vote for him if we can find the shot **** post.

ChicagoJ
05-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Got it... :devil:

Second funniest one-liner in PD history, thanks to my crazy Uncle named Buck:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=177061

sweabs
05-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Got it... :devil:

Second funniest one-liner in PD history, thanks to my crazy Uncle named Buck:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=177061

Aw, man...he had another one of those too not too long ago. I'll see if I can dig that one up.

sweabs
05-17-2006, 10:46 PM
Ah! Found it...sorry UB, don't mean to embarass you like this but this was just another one that was too good to pass on and seems to have gone overlooked ;)

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18779&highlight=unclebuck

I was creaming, something I rarely do.

SoupIsGood
05-17-2006, 10:52 PM
:lmao:

Unclebuck
05-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Ah! Found it...sorry UB, don't mean to embarass you like this but this was just another one that was too good to pass on and seems to have gone overlooked ;)

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18779&highlight=unclebuck

Well then I deserve more than one vote

ChicagoJ
05-18-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm still available for bribes. My best offer is only one cookie on behalf of the MagicRat, presumably from his campaign manager.

Vicious Tyrant
05-18-2006, 02:42 AM
btown's humor is more of the dark, sarcastic, troubling sort of humor. MR is more lighthearted. Tough choice, but I think I voted for MR last year, so B'Town gets my vote, he had a good year, or really a bad year
Geez, way to make this tough. UB referring to Btown's humor as "Troubling" almost pushed me over the edge to vote for UB.

In a way, you all got my vote. In another, more accurate way, I went with Btown.

McClintic Sphere
05-18-2006, 07:16 AM
Interesting to note foretaz is still a member in good standing to vote. I take it his exile is self-imposed.

Skaut_Ech
05-18-2006, 07:44 AM
Interesting to note foretaz is still a member in good standing to vote. I take it his exile is self-imposed.

Maybe....

Maybe not....

Kegboy keeps walking arounf mumbling "it puts the lotion on it's skin..or it gets the hose again.."

Slick Pinkham
05-18-2006, 08:25 AM

I think that Hicks deleted the large purple font...and he set a limit on periods in a post...I think you only get 15 an then your post blows up...fortaz couldn't cope...so we don't see him anymore...

oops, 15

:fireworks

Suaveness
05-18-2006, 12:09 PM
I vote Btown (sorry MR, you just don't have a spot in my heart anymore...)

Of course, I should deduct points for btown not cleaning out his closet.

vapacersfan
05-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Your stalker voted for you.

Why do I have to be the stalker?...........

Yeah, I figure Btown wont want to meet me now. I am heart broken.....

(for those of you that are not aware of said fact, that last line was sarcasm)

Natston
05-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Why do I have to be the stalker?...........

Yeah, I figure Btown wont want to meet me now. I am heart broken.....

Holy Crap! After reading that far, I refused to read any farther... :shakehead

GO!!!!!
05-18-2006, 06:47 PM
why can you check the votes before you vote.... not a big fan of that.... even if i did use it for the good of mankind

05-18-2006, 08:44 PM
:kickcan:

Will Galen
05-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Well then I deserve more than one vote

Well I wasn't going to vote. Remember I said.

"I'm not casting my vote! These people with their "funny" one-liners and punch lines do nothing but detract from the overall quality of this board, which should be wholly centralized around Pacers-related discussion. I don't even read threads anymore because of the madness created by these malcontents!"

Of course I don't remember saying that but that's beside the point. The point is since you deserve another vote you have mine.

indygeezer
05-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Well I wasn't going to vote. Remember I said.

"I'm not casting my vote! These people with their "funny" one-liners and punch lines do nothing but detract from the overall quality of this board, which should be wholly centralized around Pacers-related discussion. I don't even read threads anymore because of the madness created by these malcontents!"

Of course I don't remember saying that but that's beside the point. The point is since you deserve another vote you have mine.

Were you talking about me, prick?

Will Galen
05-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Were you talking about me, prick?

Not that I remember. I do remember nominating you for this award, but I guess you didn't get enough nominations.

And how many times have I told you that you keep misspelling Rick? Probably as many times as I've told you I'm not Rick.

Hmmm . . . and I thought I had a bad memory! (Giggle, giggle, snort)

By the way, how long has your web page been up? Sadgeezer.com

ChicagoJ
05-19-2006, 11:34 AM
And how many times have I told you that you keep misspelling Rick? Probably as many times as I've told you I'm not Rick.

Its one-liners and punchlines like those that do nothing but detract from the overall quality of this board.

Suaveness
05-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Its one-liners and punchlines like those that do nothing but detract from the overall quality of this board.

I think you're just jealous you haven't seen Btown's closet.

indygeezer
05-19-2006, 12:10 PM
I think you're just jealous you haven't seen Btown's closet.

btown came out of the closet??

Hicks
05-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Was he ever in it?

btowncolt
05-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Wow, it felt like it had been a really lean year for me. Not even close to par compared to the previous couple.

I'd like to thank Rat for dragging me down to a level where people thought I could even compete with him. His video montages and photoshop pictures are things of legend, but it's good to know 365 days of poop jokes can still beat a well thought-out and choreographed series of video clips or pictures.

I'll just assume I'm winning this award based on finally being able to run for it, and you all felt bad enough for me to give me one tiny moral victory. Thanks for your support. I'm only going with serious, basketball related posts from now on. And if someone would show me how to post outside of the Shout Box, I would appreciate it.

DisplacedKnick
05-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Was he ever in it?

Dunno but apparently Suaveness was ...

MagicRat
05-19-2006, 01:34 PM
....but it's good to know 365 days of poop jokes can still beat a well thought-out and choreographed series of video clips or pictures....

I only count about 357 days of poop jokes.

I'm expecting to learn what you were up to during your hiatus via a flashback on the season finale of Lost...........

Slick Pinkham
05-19-2006, 03:55 PM
I only count about 357 days of poop jokes.

Yes, 8 days were fart jokes.

32 days had both poop jokes and fart jokes. Those were the good old days, by crackies.

Suaveness
05-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Dunno but apparently Suaveness was ...

They had to erase my memory from that experience...lets just say it was ....hideous.

Gyron
05-19-2006, 04:46 PM
They had to erase my memory from that experience...lets just say it was ....hideous.

I just posted Shades closet video, maybe you can relive some of it.....:-o

btowncolt
05-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Suave has some pretty positive memories involving this:

http://www.dove.ca/images/face/face_se_day_lotion.jpg

SoupIsGood
05-19-2006, 05:01 PM
A whopping 5 votes has currently made me the third-funniest person on this site!

Hoo-ha!

Shade
05-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Dear Shade,

You suck.

Sincerely,
Shade

:(

Hicks
05-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Congrats, btown!

Shade
05-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Well, at least I got one lousy stinkin' vote. I truly am the Eddie Gill of PD. :cry:

Gyron
05-19-2006, 05:27 PM
But a hell of a dancer....

Hicks
05-19-2006, 05:45 PM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/covermargaret_shade.gif

Suaveness
05-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Suave has some pretty positive memories involving this:

http://www.dove.ca/images/face/face_se_day_lotion.jpg

You said you wouldn't talk about that! Now you're gonna have to have me reveal some stuff about that donkey of yours.....

ABADays
05-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Great, another Washingtonian elected. Why not? George Bush has been pretty funny.

grace
05-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Well, at least I got one lousy stinkin' vote. I truly am the Eddie Gill of PD. :cry:

Dude, you tied for 4th Best Kegboy. What else could you possibly want?

indygeezer
05-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Dude, you tied for 4th Best Kegboy. What else could you possibly want?

Well, I didn't even make the nominee list.
(snif)

perhaps I should end all of my posts with a (giggle giggle snort)

wooolus
05-21-2006, 12:46 AM
well, prove us wrong, say something funny:-p

indygeezer
05-21-2006, 07:45 AM
well, prove us wrong, say something funny:-p

Hmmmm...looks like a leading candidate for Most Arguementative Poster for 2007.

317Kim
05-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Congratulations :champions btown!

Robertmto
05-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Yes Congrats!!!