PDA

View Full Version : Thx, Pacer fans...

loborick
05-12-2006, 12:53 PM
for taking Danny Granger under your wings. I was happy that the Pacers got him, although mad that he had dropped so far. His stay here in New Mexico was a pleasure for a Lobo fans. Not only was he a great basketball player, but a great teammate and individual. He is greatly missed. But to come on this board and see all the love for him is overwhelming. You have a winner on your team, not only on the court but off. He is the epitome of a role model and all Lobo fans still follow him and the Pacers.

Isaac
05-12-2006, 01:33 PM
He is by far the most popular Pacer on the team right now. We are thrilled, and still can't really believe, that he slipped all the way to us.

Jon Theodore
05-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah it's good to know we have replaced Reggie. I mean has anyone been more clutch than Granger this past year? IN HIS ROOKIE SEASON.

Do we even need to talk about how Danny doesn't really miss a shot when it matters.

Putnam
05-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks for taking Danny Granger under your wings. I was happy that the Pacers got him, although mad that he had dropped so far. His stay here in New Mexico was a pleasure for a Lobo fans. Not only was he a great basketball player, but a great teammate and individual. He is greatly missed. But to come on this board and see all the love for him is overwhelming. You have a winner on your team, not only on the court but off. He is the epitome of a role model and all Lobo fans still follow him and the Pacers.

What a nice post, Loborick. Granger is the best thing going here now.

We could return the thanks and say how much we appreciate New Mexico for grooming him for his career as an Indiana Pacer.

317Kim
05-12-2006, 03:29 PM
No, thank you!

Danny is amazing. And Clutch? The game @ Knicks. Danny ended up with 12 points on 4 of 5 FGs including 2-3 threes and 6 rebounds and three blocks. His two from downtown came when we needed it most. :)

Hicks
05-12-2006, 07:35 PM
I only have two concerns with Danny Granger

1) His knee. (Which thanks to our ****ty reporting locally, I only knew about because of a New Mexico article) That's the reason he disappeared (literally and/or figuratively) during the year; his knee was bothering him. I'm hoping it doesn't develop into anything worse until he's in his 30's.

2) Ability to attack the basket.

Other than that? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the guy.

Shade
05-12-2006, 08:06 PM
for taking Danny Granger under your wings. I was happy that the Pacers got him, although mad that he had dropped so far. His stay here in New Mexico was a pleasure for a Lobo fans. Not only was he a great basketball player, but a great teammate and individual. He is greatly missed. But to come on this board and see all the love for him is overwhelming. You have a winner on your team, not only on the court but off. He is the epitome of a role model and all Lobo fans still follow him and the Pacers.

I've got a question: Was Danny also a pimp at New Mexico? :pimp: