PDA

View Full Version : If I'm Sarunas.......

Sollozzo
05-06-2006, 02:30 AM
I'm sick that I didn't sign in Cleveland. Big Z, one of his best friends plays there. The most exciting player in the NBA plays there.

What did he say when he signed here last season? Something along the lines of "I wanted to go to Indiana because I feel they have the best chance of winning a championship" :laugh:

Honestly, I feel pity for the guy. I wouldn't wish being a part of this miserable season on my worst enemy. There is no way that Sarunas cannot be second guessing himself. He missed a great opportunity to be part of a team that will get better and better every year.

05-06-2006, 02:33 AM
LOL yea, he is prolly doing like this everytime he gets home -> :banghead:

Kestas
05-06-2006, 03:03 AM
I'm sick that I didn't sign in Cleveland. Big Z, one of his best friends plays there. The most exciting player in the NBA plays there.

What did he say when he signed here last season? Something along the lines of "I wanted to go to Indiana because I feel they have the best chance of winning a championship" :laugh:

Honestly, I feel pity for the guy. I wouldn't wish being a part of this miserable season on my worst enemy. There is no way that Sarunas cannot be second guessing himself. He missed a great opportunity to be part of a team that will get better and better every year.

Cleveland plays even more personally and this in no way suits Saras' style. imho. and the fact that they have LeBron is good enough on itself for Saras to avoid this team.

k

Kstat
05-06-2006, 03:06 AM
Yeah, because who would want to play with LeBron James anyway... :rolleyes:

wooolus
05-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Uhhh.... I don't no, KOBE?

Seed
05-06-2006, 04:33 AM
Cleveland plays even more personally and this in no way suits Saras' style. imho. and the fact that they have LeBron is good enough on itself for Saras to avoid this team.

k

Lebron is unselfish, can cover on defense, and takes the ball up-court. He is a perfect match for Sarunas. Also Big-Z is a good match for Sarunas's inside passes.

Chauncey
05-06-2006, 06:33 AM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20137&page=7

Kegboy
05-06-2006, 12:42 PM

I don't pity him. We all had to sit through this miserable season, too, and we didn't get paid $4 million.

Sollozzo
05-06-2006, 12:53 PM
I don't pity him. We all had to sit through this miserable season, too, and we didn't get paid $4 million.

Couldn't he have gotten paid the exact same in Cleveland?

There's no way he isn't wishing he'd signed in Cleveland.

grace
05-06-2006, 01:00 PM
We've all bad bad decisions in our lives. At least he has $4 million to take the edge off his disappointment. And if he really feels that unappreciated he can go back to Europe where he's continentally worshiped.

Hicks
05-06-2006, 02:10 PM
We have a thread for this.