PDA

View Full Version : Consider this

indygeezer
05-05-2006, 09:11 AM
I read Hicks and Pecks analysis and the calls for a penatrator and a new BatMan (can JO be Robin). And I agree.

So I'm making a purely wild suggestion and ask that you think of the ramifications before responding.

We first start of with the premis that JO is staying.....

then we add

Allen Iverson

(I should add that RC will either have to have a philosophy transplant or a new coach brought in)

ahhteeth
05-05-2006, 09:13 AM
I like it, he's a warrior and plays through injuries, which is somethine we currently don't have. I just don't know what we have that they would want, tinsley/peja/jax. I'd send those three for iverson and filler, just not sure they would.

indygeezer
05-05-2006, 09:15 AM
I like it, he's a warrior and plays through injuries, which is somethine we currently don't have. I just don't know what we have that they would want, tinsley/peja/jax. I'd send those three for iverson and filler, just not sure they would.

At this point I wasn't considering what it would take to get him, just how his presence would affect our game and JO's in particular.

ajbry
05-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Somehow I don't think it would be a good idea.

Mourning
05-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Sorry, I wouldn't want him on my team. I think we would see MAJOR conflicts between the players and staff if he came here not too mention he is going to cost us a lot of talent and $$$ to get and add that he's getting a little older and just seems too egotistical (yes, I have seen his assists numbers) for the team that I want to support.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

indygeezer
05-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Sorry, I wouldn't want him on my team. I think we would see MAJOR conflicts between the players and staff if he came here not too mention he is going to cost us a lot of talent and $$$ to get and add that he's getting a little older and just seems too egotistical (yes, I have seen his assists numbers) for the team that I want to support.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Oh I agree somewhat, but, how would his presence impact JO's game?

Open it up? Make him more of a wing player? More post tiem???

Get him really really easy shots?

ajbry
05-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Oh I agree somewhat, but, how would his presence impact JO's game?

Open it up? Make him more of a wing player? More post tiem???

Get him really really easy shots?

Of course it would improve JO's game.

But it's the Pacers, it probably would never work out like we would hope.

Anthem
05-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Trying to start a war?

You're a bad, bad man.

indygeezer
05-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Trying to start a war?

You're a bad, bad man.

(snicker snort :devil: )

Aw cmon Anthem, you know I don't like Ivy either. Right?

But just think of him driving the middle and occasionally actually dishing off to JO........or even Danny.

FrenchConnection
05-05-2006, 11:21 AM
It would take Danny and a large contract (Austin?) to get that done.

jcouts
05-05-2006, 12:57 PM
I read Hicks and Pecks analysis and the calls for a penatrator and a new BatMan (can JO be Robin). And I agree.

So I'm making a purely wild suggestion and ask that you think of the ramifications before responding.

We first start of with the premis that JO is staying.....

then we add

Allen Iverson

(I should add that RC will either have to have a philosophy transplant or a new coach brought in)

One very large problem with that, involving Peja in the trade:
Chris Webber.