PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Insider - JO may be on the block?

indyblue47
04-17-2006, 09:59 PM
ESPN Insider - Tonight

Anyone able to gather this report?

Jermaine O'Neal and Eddy Curry may be on the block. Plus, no beer for Luol Deng on his 21st birthday.

Unclebuck
04-17-2006, 10:05 PM
ESPN Insider - Tonight

Anyone able to gather this report?

Jermaine O'Neal and Eddy Curry may be on the block. Plus, no beer for Luol Deng on his 21st birthday.

I'm guessing it is Sam Smith article. I look it up

I can't find it, what is the link

DrBadd01
04-17-2006, 10:59 PM
It was in the Knicks intel report

" Could Curry Be On The Move Again?
Clearly, big changes figure to be coming in New York after this miserable season and it's hard to believe the Knicks wouldn't give coach Larry Brown one more chance with a different roster. Changing that overpaid, underachieving roster won't be easy. But you figure general manager Isiah Thomas has his eyes on one big name who is likely to be involved in trade talks this summer, Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal. -- Chicago Tribune "

also here is the Pacers:

"Granger: Rookie On The Rise
Danny Granger played just four minutes in last week's win over New York, after which coach Rick Carlisle said he planned to reduce Granger's playing time in the wake of Austin Croshere's return. That hasn't happened, partly because of the ripple effect of opportunity that resulted from Jeff Foster's strained back, and partly because Granger has been playing too well to sit. Amid one of the most underachieving seasons in the Pacers' recent history, Granger's achievements have provided a silver lining for frustrated fans, who, it turns out, will see plenty of him in the final two regular-season games and the playoffs. -- Indianapolis Star"

Unclebuck
04-17-2006, 11:02 PM
The Sam Smith article was posted this morning. Look for the thread that says Sam Smith article

sweabs
04-17-2006, 11:03 PM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20619

SoupIsGood
04-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Dang right JO is on the block.... and he's passing out of it with precision.

Jermaniac
04-17-2006, 11:07 PM
The only block Jermaine is going to be on is the one under the basket.

Will Galen
04-18-2006, 12:14 AM
It's a waste of time to write about JO being traded. Bird wants to see more of the inside/out combo of Peja and JO. Peja will be resigned and JO won't go anywhere.

JO will be MVP next year. (You heard it here first)

J_2_Da_IzzO
04-18-2006, 08:00 AM
It's a waste of time to write about JO being traded. Bird wants to see more of the inside/out combo of Peja and JO. Peja will be resigned and JO won't go anywhere.

JO will be MVP next year. (You heard it here first)

That could very well be true. Since JO has been playing with Peja his assists numbers must be at just above 4. Next year I could easily see him gettin 20, 10, 4, 2 (pts, rebs, asts, blks)